Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HBO's Six Feet Under?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HBO's Six Feet Under?
    Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 23:37

..Hello to everyone...

..I have just recently finished an enforced break from almost all things on-line, and in that time i have managed to catch up with some tv shows that i  missed first time round including 'Deadwood', 'The Shield', 'The Sopranos', and the new 'Battlestar Galactica' which was awful in my humble opinion!! I have also been making my way through the programme 'Six Feet Under' on DVD and i was wondering what anybody else thinks of this series???... 

...Given the subject matter, i struggled a bit to get through the first season and many a time i felt that maybe it was not perhaps a good thing to continue viewing as some of the story-lines were genuinely harrowing and i wondered if this kind of 'entertainment' was what i needed....however...i persevered and somehow, this very dark, very grim, but sometimes very funny programme has eaten away at my core; i am hooked and now i am just finishing watching the 3rd season...(so, no spoilers please for seasons 4 and 5!!)...

..so, anybody seen this programme? any thoughts? good or bad?...or perhaps any comments on the other shows i mentioned...

..good to be back....

..AoO....
 Post Reply Post Reply