Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the cruelest army on Earth?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Poll Question: Nazis SS/Whemactch
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [23.49%]
53 [17.79%]
39 [13.09%]
64 [21.48%]
38 [12.75%]
8 [2.68%]
11 [3.69%]
15 [5.03%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the cruelest army on Earth?
    Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 06:03

I think the crusaders were the most bloodthirsty and cruel.They left nearly nothing alive on their way to Jerusalem.Jerusalem had been invaded many times before but had never seen such slaughter.

Freedom is the recognition of necessity.-Friedrich Engels
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 06:03
Originally posted by Jorsalfar

"We were on your side in the WW2"

What did Turkey do during the war?

Werent you neutral?

We joined towards the end of the war.

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 06:06
Originally posted by Gazi

I think the crusaders were the most bloodthirsty and cruel.They left nearly nothing alive on their way to Jerusalem.Jerusalem had been invaded many times before but had never seen such slaughter.

Well said Gazi.

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 16:17
A 10000 Muslims were killed in the first invasion of Jerusalem???
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 16:57
Originally posted by aknc

Werent you neutral?

That was just a formal thingy. It was two months before the end of the war, when everyone (exept Hitler) was sure the allies were going win anyway.

Did Turkey actually fight during World War II?

Edited by MixcoatlToltecahtecuhtli
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 04:46

So few votes for the Red Army???

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Gazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 05:43
Originally posted by MixcoatlToltecahtecuhtli

Werent you neutral?

That was just a formal thingy. It was two months before the end of the war, when everyone (exept Hitler) was sure the allies were going win anyway.

Did Turkey actually fight during World War II?

No

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 10:00

Originally posted by rider

A 10000 Muslims were killed in the first invasion of Jerusalem???

Yes.As Gazi said the crusaders massackered everywhere,killed everyone.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 10:04
think the Roman legions were pretty bloodthirsty too.When Carthage was conquered the order was "Kill everybody you meet".But that was not enough.They stabbed the cows,cut the babies,raped dead bodies,chopped the dogs in half and salted the fields so nothing could grow there.

dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote dark_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 12:26
Maybe it is because i haven't read about the atrocities commited by Japanese other than 1937., but i gave my vote to the Red Army during Stalin. Raping a million women during the time they were "liberating" Europe from nazis is pretty animal-like.

That million was contained moistly to Berlin. And whatever happenned to the Germans they deserved that and more.
So few votes for the Red Army???

That's primarily because most people tend to have perspective and less bias, not to mention that the majority lack obsession with communism. Although if the Nazis were here I would vote for them. Japan is a close second and a Nazi ally so it gets my vote.
Idanthyrus View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Idanthyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 12:35
Originally posted by Gazi

It wasnt just muslims they killed either. Their first act was to sack Byzantium, the so called eastern capital of Christianity. After they had actually gotten to the Holy Land the crusaders killed many Jews and also some Armenian and Syrian Christians who were living in the levent.

Likewise when th Teutonic Knights invaded Poland and the Baltic states they slaughtered pagan and converted christian indiscriminately.

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 12:52

I know,

And the Red Army has so few votes , because none of the Read Army "friends" is here! lol. I see you voted for them. I voted, i think for the Red Army, because i saw the crusaders too lately.

RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 19:21

think the Roman legions were pretty bloodthirsty too.When Carthage was conquered the order was "Kill everybody you meet".But that was not enough.They stabbed the cows,cut the babies,raped dead bodies,chopped the dogs in half and salted the fields so nothing could grow there.

Why kill the cattle why you use it for a source of food and transporttation?
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Bosnjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 20:14

The Serbians, especially the Arkanovci or Arkans Tigers.

The serbian Unit was founded of a Serbian-American (Arkan Zeljko Raznatovic), who was a serial bankrobber and Theaf in Western-Europe, then gots tha Mafia Boss of Belgrade.

As the the Secession-Wars in Croatia and Bosnia 1991 begun, he formed a Unit which consists of Mafiosi, Hooligans, Prisoners and other socipaths. His Unit commited the Most of the Serbian War Crimes like Killings of Civilians (even children), rape, and Louting... he louted so much in Croatia and Bosnia later  that he gots one of the richest Men of South-East Europe. He also led Concentration-Camps for Non-Serbs...

He forced the best known Yugoslaw Diva to marry him, or else he would kill her. He behaved like a King. After the Attack of Nato-Forces on Serbia due to the Genocid in Kosovo, the regime of Milosevic (His Boss) troubled, he was "shooted".

Nearly everybody believes that this Monster is still alive.

I am heavely armed, entirely sick and extremly nationalistic.
Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 21:55

It wasnt just muslims they killed either. Their first act was to sack Byzantium, the so called eastern capital of Christianity. After they had actually gotten to the Holy Land the crusaders killed many Jews and also some Armenian and Syrian Christians who were living in the levent.

Likewise when th Teutonic Knights invaded Poland and the Baltic states they slaughtered pagan and converted christian indiscriminately

First sorry about my mistake concerning turks during WW2 allying the axis.

About crusaders please note, crusaders were only christians by name and they were acting contrairy to the christian doctrine of peace and love. Again this was medieval time. I'm a catholic, but I have no pretention haven't been to church for years and certainly don't behave like a catholic is supposed to do. It's not christianism the fault, it's me and the  society sure do encourage my behaviour.

Now let have a look on the other side, the muslim. They are invaders and destroyer of civilisation, the once mighty and civilised Persian went under their swords, proving my point. What a loss to mankind this was. Now  can argue the muslims weren't following the Islamic doctrine. Invasion and conquest of other people to impose thei religion is in their doctrine, Mohammed was a warrior himself. So the fault doesn't lie in the people but in their doctrine. And this is a far worse reality.

Please note I'm not talking from a religious POV (I'm more an atheist anyway and I'm not a racist ) but from historical POV. Now all muslims were supposed to be warriors weren't they, but since they couldn't follow their doctrines, their behaviour changed and they rather settled down. my point can "Christians" and muslims coexist, possible, but don't you politicians take the bloody risk of trying it. 

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 06:18
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

Likewise when th Teutonic Knights invaded Poland and the Baltic states they slaughtered pagan and converted christian indiscriminately

About crusaders please note, crusaders were only christians by name and they were acting contrairy to the christian doctrine of peace and love. Again this was medieval time. I'm a catholic, but I have no pretention haven't been to church for years and certainly don't behave like a catholic is supposed to do. It's not christianism the fault, it's me and the  society sure do encourage my behaviour.

Now let have a look on the other side, the muslim. They are invaders and destroyer of civilisation, the once mighty and civilised Persian went under their swords, proving my point. What a loss to mankind this was. Now  can argue the muslims weren't following the Islamic doctrine. Invasion and conquest of other people to impose thei religion is in their doctrine, Mohammed was a warrior himself. So the fault doesn't lie in the people but in their doctrine. And this is a far worse reality.

Please note I'm not talking from a religious POV (I'm more an atheist anyway and I'm not a racist ) but from historical POV. Now all muslims were supposed to be warriors weren't they, but since they couldn't follow their doctrines, their behaviour changed and they rather settled down. my point can "Christians" and muslims coexist, possible, but don't you politicians take the bloody risk of trying it. 

NO.Muslims are not destroyers and plague bearers blahblahblah....'m an atheist.nOt muslim not christian.But i know that the original religion said to love charish and use sciece,enlightment.t changed over the years of the prophet's death.And the persian empire;the CVLSED GREEKS burned it down too.Guess they asked for it.

Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Gazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 08:00

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

NO.Muslims are not destroyers and plague bearers blahblahblah....'m an atheist.nOt muslim not christian.But i know that the original religion said to love charish and use sciece,enlightment.t changed over the years of the prophet's death.And the persian empire;the CVLSED GREEKS burned it down too.Guess they asked for it.

The Arabs did spread Islam by forcing the people they conquered   but it was still more tolerant than Christian Europe at that time (or up to the early 17th century)

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 08:33

In WW2,Turkey agreed a pact with Britain and France at the start of the war.According to this pact,Turkish Army would be an allied country when Germans if had done sth dangerous for Turkey.And USSR,Britain and France would have used Turkish bases and harbours.

When it comes to the crueliest;Crusades were really maniac.They weren't fierce only against the Muslims,they killed so many Jews and Orthodoxes.

• In the first crusade,near Iznik,they even killed the new born babies and they grilled those babies on fire.
  • In the same Crusade,in Antioch they killed the everyone they saw in the city.
  • While they were on the road to Jerusalem they murdered everyone they see;Historian Radulfus Cadomensis said that:"Our soldiers cooked Muslims in meal cauldrons and they stabbed the children on the fire."

There are lots of like these;if you want I will write;but these are already disgusting enough I think.

Edited by Jagatai Khan
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2005 at 08:37
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

In W2,Turkey agreed a pact with Britain and France at the start of the war.According to this pact,Turkish Army would be an allied country when Germans if had done sth dangerous for Turkey.And USSR,Britain and France would have used Turkish bases and harbours.

When it comes to the crueliest;Crusades were really maniac.They weren't fierce only against the Muslims,they killed so many Jews and Orthodoxes.

• In the first crusade,near Iznik,they even killed the new born babies and they grilled those babies on fire.
  • In the same Crusade,in Antioch they killed the everyone they saw in the city.
  • While they were on the road to Jerusalem they murdered everyone they see;Historian Radulfus Cadomensis said that:"Our soldiers cooked Muslims in meal cauldrons and they stabbed the children on the fire."

There are lots of like these;if you want I will write;but these are already disgusting enough I think.

Markolitos View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Markolitos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2005 at 12:57
conquistadores win my vote
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>