Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the cruelest army on Earth?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Poll Question: Nazis SS/Whemactch
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [23.49%]
53 [17.79%]
39 [13.09%]
64 [21.48%]
38 [12.75%]
8 [2.68%]
11 [3.69%]
15 [5.03%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the cruelest army on Earth?
    Posted: 11-Mar-2005 at 21:30

Come on buddy. SO what, the nazis ruled over the jews and almost All are still jewish. The killings prehaps are a little mopre important than the conversions..

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2005 at 22:33

That is a Joke, the Turks ruled the Balkan (South-East-Europe) over 500 Years and 90% of all Balkanians are still Christians.

True... but only less than 1% of those inhabiting Turkey are Christians.

Turk View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2005 at 23:22
Conquistadors, Red Army, and Japanese WWII army are the worst to me.

Their standard policy was genocide, deportation, and slavery.

Nobody cares to mention the plight of Muslims during Soviet Times....Muslim lives are not as important I guess.
Praetorian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Praetorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2005 at 00:10

Itll be between the moguls, and the Japanese.

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris
--If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.

"game over!! man game over!!"
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2005 at 10:58
Originally posted by Artaxiad

That is a Joke, the Turks ruled the Balkan (South-East-Europe) over 500 Years and 90% of all Balkanians are still Christians.

True... but only less than 1% of those inhabiting Turkey are Christians.

That is because there was a huge population exchange between Greece and Turkey

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2005 at 13:21

I'm afraid this thread will degenerate into another "ratio of ethnics in the forum" thread.  -.-;

Anyway, I think the worst army in terms of massacre are the mongols.  They just killed, killed, and not to forget, plunder and rape.  You just have to read their campaign on East Europe to believe their cruelty.  Well, even if they were cruel, they are the most admired in these days. 

Grrr..
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2005 at 13:38
agree with the Caliph
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 00:17

The least cruel would be the french army, our mission was to bring proper civilisation to the world, the light of the world. Well this can lead to excess sometime, but we only reacted violently depending on what the enemy doing.

Damn we are so different we used to make wars just to spread the principles of freedom, this is also our weakness, you teach someone about freedom and the revolution, they will certainly revolt against you.

I guess the yanks are just copycat in the end, a sort of french and english hybrid, they make war because they are at the same time greedy(English trait) and also to spread freedom (they borrow that from the french revolution)

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 00:50
[QUOTE=Quetzalcoatl]

The least cruel would be the french army, our mission was to bring proper civilisation to the world, the light of the world. Well this can lead to excess sometime, but we only reacted violently depending on what the enemy doing.

Damn we are so different we used to make wars just to spread the principles of freedom, this is also our weakness, you teach someone about freedom and the revolution, they will certainly revolt against you.

I guess the yanks are just copycat in the end, a sort of french and english hybrid, they make war because they are at the same time greedy(English trait) and also to spread freedom (they borrow that from the french revolution)

[/QUOTE

The French army is not cruel,but not least cruel for what they did in the Ottoman Empire in the WW1

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 03:48
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

This is French fascism. First be civilised then try to spread your civilization.

What does France do in Ivory Coast? Apart from massacring and inflicting internal war..... Just look at Algeria. You have massacred 1,5 million Algerians to spread "French principles of freedom".  You have to be ashamed istead of talking about ridiculous French opinions.

you teach someone about freedom and the revolution, they will certainly revolt against you. 

Did they ask you "come and teach us about freedom"?

You are giving a task to yourselves. I hope France can cure herself from this mental illness.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 05:53
Originally posted by Alparslan

This is French fascism. First be civilised then try to spread your civilization.

What does France do in Ivory Coast? Apart from massacring and inflicting internal war..... Just look at Algeria. You have massacred 1,5 million Algerians to spread "French principles of freedom".  You have to be ashamed istead of talking about ridiculous French opinions.

you teach someone about freedom and the revolution, they will certainly revolt against you. 

Did they ask you "come and teach us about freedom"?

You are giving a task to yourselves. I hope France can cure herself from this mental illness.

I ceartainly agree.(Laf yedirdin adama)

General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 17:53

The French army is not cruel,but not least cruel for what they did in the Ottoman Empire in the WW1

The ottoman Empire deserved a worse fate if you tell me.

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2005 at 18:04

You don;t know what facism is. .

You know little about thee Ivory coast. We are there to protect, without us that country will fall apart in a civil war. We have no pretention here. We are not occupying the bloody country, the President asked us to come here. If we are told to go, we will be obliged to live the country. Brave soldiers are protecting the country from a civil war and that's all you got to say.  

Quetzalcoatl wrote:

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 05:50

You don;t know what facism is. .

You know little about thee Ivory coast. We are there to protect, without us that country will fall apart in a civil war. We have no pretention here. We are not occupying the bloody country, the President asked us to come here. If we are told to go, we will be obliged to live the country. Brave soldiers are protecting the country from a civil war and that's all you got to say.  

Quetzalcoatl wrote:

Yeah,sure

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 05:51
And what did the Ottmans do to deserve the punishment given by you?

General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 18:37

we didn't punish anyone you punish yourself, your blood on your own hands. The ottomans shouldn't have joined the war on the enemies side they should have stayed neutral. Not only you didn't learn your lesson during WW1, you further allied the worst regime the world has ever seen during the WW2, a regime hell bent on the annilation of France and to restore tyranny in the world.   Now I sound like a total bigot I know, but this is the truth.

General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 18:42

Japanese the worst, follow closely by the mongols hordes. But the mongols can be forgiven, because in those time tyranny was common practice..

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2005 at 21:30
Assyrian, Nazi policeforces(SS, Gastopo) Japanese crazies, all tie.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 05:56

we didn't punish anyone you punish yourself, your blood on your own hands. The ottomans shouldn't have joined the war on the enemies side they should have stayed neutral. Not only you didn't learn your lesson during WW1, you further allied the worst regime the world has ever seen during the WW2, a regime hell bent on the annilation of France and to restore tyranny in the world.   Now I sound like a total bigot I know, but this is the truth.

The ottomans did not exist in the WW2

We were on your side in the WW2

You do sound like a bigot

Jorsalfar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Jorsalfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Mar-2005 at 06:00

"We were on your side in the WW2"

What did Turkey do during the war?

Werent you neutral?

Edited by Jorsalfar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>