Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AE Magazine - Issue 18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE Magazine - Issue 18
    Posted: 05-Jan-2008 at 02:20
Originally posted by Aster Thrax Eupator

It's good that we have something about the ametueur historian for once...as well all are! It's helpful because it adresses issues that we've ALL come face to face with when doing our research. Heads up to Hugo for that one.

A further development on my last brief point about Kevin's article - he's obviously put a lot of work into this and has developed it immensely since the last time he posted a version of this late last year. Good work Kevin!

As usual we have Rider's wide range of articles which are always fun and thought-provoking to read - I greatly enjoyed his guide to the Illiad.

It seems like we are having many more articles on historiography and people like us who contribute to all empires a lot more...

Thank you very much Aster I'm glad you enjoyed my article!
Praetor View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2008 at 06:20
Great work guys. Congratulations on this monumental effort.

Knights and I had a shot at the second image of the Pic Quiz:

The three temples in the Pic Quiz are located in modern day Bagan, Myanmar. The one with the Golden top is Ananda Temple.

Regards, Praetor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12