Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emails

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: What email do you use?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [26.67%]
8 [26.67%]
7 [23.33%]
6 [20.00%]
1 [3.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emails
    Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 02:49
I am just very curious. I use Gmail, yet I only use hotmail only for chat. I never used hotmail for email. BTW I do not want ppls email on this thread. I will get staff to close it if you do. If you want to give ppl your email, you can ask them in PM. I know that some ppl want their emails not publicized. I know hackers and use you email address too. I always use caution online and you all should too. Wink
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 02:51
My primary email is Gmail. I use hotmail for MSN. I have a Yahoo one as well, but practically never use it. So Gmail it is! Smile
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 05:36
I have a hotmail and gmail account but I mainly use my hotmail cause I find it more convienient to get to seeing as I'm on messenger all the time plus I'm more used to using it as I've had my hotmail much longer than my gmail.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2007 at 19:33
I use yahoo for personal emails.. since Yahoo messenger always tell me when email arrived. But for most of work and other stuff... gmail. I never use MSN emails, after my fatal mistake of making facebook. I get over 40 God-forsaken emails every freaken day!

Join us.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 06:48
I use hotmail for junk mail, gmail for friends, and my uni email for work
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 06:52
Gmail, all the way. Great spam blocker and plenty of space, as well as a search feature and an easy interface.

-Akolouthos
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 06:59
Originally posted by pekau

after my fatal mistake of making facebook. I get over 40 God-forsaken emails every freaken day!

Isn't there a link you can press that will stop the emails from coming? Most things like facebook and that do.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 07:32
I have some dozens of accounts for each service provider.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2007 at 10:32
Hotmail for informal mail, my uni mail for formal mail and occasionaly gmail for junk.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2007 at 01:55

I also have dreamwiz account. It's nothing fancy, but it's got great flashmedia email cards used for special occasions.

Join us.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2007 at 14:16
Yahoo is clearly the best. The New version is even better... Gmail is a small figure besides it..

Hotmail however is terrible for emails. Never seen a worse thing.
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2007 at 06:54
Originally posted by pekau

I use yahoo for personal emails.. since Yahoo messenger always tell me when email arrived.

Hotmail does that too, i use Gmail, the reason being that i am allowed to personalize my own google page, which is kind of neat. I use Yahoo to store the messages from my school and hotmail for msn.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2007 at 02:27
Oh great, my stupid school now forces all students to use crappy school email. Crap... I want to kill whoever invented this cbemail crap...

Join us.
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2007 at 06:22
Haha my school has its own email accounts, you get your net access suspended if you go onto hotmail or yahoo or any other web based email. Its really annoying cause all emails are scanned and randomly read so you can't go sending emails to people when you are bored.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2007 at 16:38
I use Gmail for most email. I use hotmail for instant-messaging. I use my own special domain email for official business, job applications, business, education, etc.
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2007 at 17:06

My primary email is in Hotmail and I really like it since it was made in Jan of 1999 so to me that's my old pal, along with that I have accounts in Yahoo and Gmail as well as everyone is used for a specific reason but none of them can compete with Hotmail.

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2007 at 22:40
Originally posted by Gharanai

My primary email is in Hotmail and I really like it since it was made in Jan of 1999 so to me that's my old pal, along with that I have accounts in Yahoo and Gmail as well as everyone is used for a specific reason but none of them can compete with Hotmail.

At last someone who agrees with me!
HOMERS HAND View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote HOMERS HAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2008 at 16:50
i just use hotmail
love is but one of the paths we cross
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2008 at 02:36
Originally posted by Balaam

Haha my school has its own email accounts, you get your net access suspended if you go onto hotmail or yahoo or any other web based email. Its really annoying cause all emails are scanned and randomly read so you can't go sending emails to people when you are bored.

Old post I know, but still. You should encrypt your emails so they can't be read. Make a code (like changing all the letters up one in the alphabet), then only if you know the code can you read the emails. Even better make a program to do it for you, then you can do some really fancy stuff.
That will beat most high school IT administrators
HOMERS HAND View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote HOMERS HAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2008 at 19:44
i use hotmail i just like it
love is but one of the paths we cross
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>