Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

9/11 - The Ultimate Con

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9/11 - The Ultimate Con
    Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 20:20
9/11 - The Ultimate Con

The Ultimate Con is a video which I had seen some times back and just found a link for it on net so wanted to share it with you peaple, it is a great documentary video with some indept analysis and research.

I would like to know your thoughts regarding it and if you haven't seen it, don't forget to tell us if you have got any change in your point of view regarding the accident that took place on 9/11.

or for YouTube link click here.

PS. By seeing this video you may (as I did) just think that the Bush Admin just made a way from the accident to start a holocaust against Muslims (Afghanistan then Iraq, now thinking about Iran and Allah knows who is next).

Edited by Gharanai - 06-Oct-2007 at 20:23

King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 21:22
This is a nice peice of propaganda that has been pretty much debunked. I also have an issue with your use of the word "accident." What happened on 9/11/2001 was no accident. It was an intentional act, this is the direct opposite of an accident. The word accident implies that there is nobody to blame, there are indeed people to blame for these acts. Furthermore the "holocaust" that you speak of is not against muslims. It is against people who have corrupted an otherwise peaceful religion into a violent fundamentalist fascist way of keeping power. The Bush Admin is not trying to rid the world of Muslims, believing that the goal of the Bush Admin is to rid the world of Muslims is just buying into propaganda. How many countries in the world have a Muslim majority? There are about 15 that I can think of off the top of my head and the US is not making war on them. So where is this "holocaust" taking place?

There are some threads already on this site that deal with this subject or a subject very near to it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 21:26
The atentate on 11 september is the biggest manipulation of 21 centurie. The US government organised it, cause needed reason of attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 21:35
A nonsensical theory.

Since when does the US government need an excuse to go to war?

It declares war, does a few stories in the media, it owns, and a 100 million flag waving patriot pop out of the woodwork.

The conspiracy theorists are going have to come up with something much bigger than the lame old, they wanted to go to war, to justify doing something this big.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 21:55
King John - How many countries in the world have a Muslim majority? There are about 15 that I can think of off the top of my head and the US is not making war on them. So where is this "holocaust" taking place?

It's not that easy man. You should give Mr. Bush a little more time. Soon enough, this world will be rid of filthy Muslim scum.

Ratnik - The US government organised it, cause needed reason of attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.

Yeah, I thought that it could be a false flag attack even back in 2001, but how did they manage to operate in Istanbul, Madrid and London? Are they in league with every single government on this?

King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 22:27
Originally posted by Feanor

King John - How many countries in the world have a Muslim majority? There are about 15 that I can think of off the top of my head and the US is not making war on them. So where is this "holocaust" taking place?

It's not that easy man. You should give Mr. Bush a little more time. Soon enough, this world will be rid of filthy Muslim scum.

Are you serious? How much more time? He only has a little over a year left in office and I really don't think that he is going to be able to carry out this campaign of ridding the world of - as you put it - "filthy Muslim scum." Still nobody has shown where this holocaust is taking place. If there is a holocaust against Muslims being waged by the Bush Admin wouldn't it be logical to see this holocaust in the US as well as Afganistan and Iraq. This argument of a Muslim holocaust is an irrational argument that has no basis in reality. There is no holocaust happening in the US or other parts of the world. What is happening is the US is a war in two countries who happen to have a Muslim majority. To say that the US went to war with them because they are Muslim nations is absolutely absurd. If that was the case wouldn't it stand to reason that the US would go to war with: Morraco, Libya, Algeria, Sudan, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Qutar, Oman, U.A.E, Pakistan, Indonesia, et al.? In fact the fact that most of these Muslim nations are allies to the US I think shows the lack of existence of a Muslim Holocaust. If the US were trying to rid the world of Muslims wouldn't it stand to reason that they would go to war with all these nations and wipe them off the face of the map. Again I say it is preposterous to argue that America led by the Bush Administration is engaging in a Muslim Holocaust.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 23:21
I wasn't being serious in any manner. I don't see how one can get that impression. I was just trying to counter your futile propaganda attempt.
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 23:37
What futile propaganda attempt? You didn't even quote the section where I mentioned propaganda.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2007 at 23:47
Gharanai.... 
I have thoroughly looked through this video before and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that its nothing but fabricated propaganda.
A poor attempt to frame the Americans themselves for this act of inexcuseable terrorism that can only be mad mens work and at the same time give those radicals lunatics another excuse (as so often before) to cry... "See world, we are victims - the big devil wants to make a holocaust on us"

There are only two groups of victims here, and they are easy to identify.
The first group are the 2800 dead civilians from 9-11 plus the mislead, brainwashed and/or uneducated muslims/terrorists who performed the act.

God (and everyone) knows what I think about mr. GWB and his administration. I am also willing to believe they do pretty much what they can get away with, to put money in their own- and their friends pockets, but not even in their wildest nightmares could they have dreamt up a plan like this. Just think of how many there should have been involved organizing it - it could never have been silenced.

However, one COULD claim that the terrorists actually, but unwillingly, did Bush a favor. After the 9-11 attack, he could get all the funds needed to go after the terrorists (and a little oil as alternative agenda), and after some hessitation, he did. That way the terrorists became indirectly responsible for what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. (did you think of that) 
I don't even think the terrorists are sad they did him this favor. Iraq and Afghanistan gave them fuel on the fire as well, and the last thing they want is peace. They thrive on conflicts.

I know you are directly affected by the situation in your country, and I'm sorry for every Afghani who must suffer one way or the other, but I also know you are intelligent and is able to see through propaganda - also propaganda coming from the muslim world.

~ Northman

Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 00:52
Hello to you all

I think it is time to tell you a good story about me and how did the events of 9/11 changed everything and most importantly the way I think.

Back in the old days in hogh school I was one of the most prominent conspiracy theorists in my school. The entire world was making a conspiracy against us muslims for no reason other that we are muslims and they wished that they were muslims instead of us but. Returning to my journals, which I started since I was 13, I laugh now on the volume  of absurdity that I wrote during those years including inveting and popularising conspiracy theories from thin air!

9/11 happened in my first week at University and during that critical time, away from sources of such theories like Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Islamic magazines. Having lots of time in my hand I started doing the most dangerous thing that a human can do, think. The shear immensity of the attack was just beyond belief. I went to the library and started reading and reading and reading, at the same time I started reading the conspiracy arguments at the same time and contrasting and I found that I have been swindled by conspiracy theories all my life. In the university dorm network I saw several BS movies about 9/11 and under careful criticism you will find that it is just stupidity.

People tend to invent conspiracy theories and believe their own lies because of psychological reasons. In the Arab and Islamic world people are helpless, no political or social rights, the dictator and his cronies control all aspects of social and economic life and people especially intellectuals and civil leaders are either in exile, prison, six feet under or golrifying his majesty the president. In the west it is the evil government that yearns to take the civil liberties away and use events like 9/11 to pass restrictive laws like the Patriot act which when I know the kind of restrictions in it I heartly wished that it would be applied here (in the Arab world) where the situation is beyond the imagination of the small minds of these people.  

Conspiracy theories make you important, because damn it, the whole world is against you but what is far worse is that except in the case of a few wacos like the guy from Louisiana who made a two part series about these events if you really asked them who did these events secretly, which I did, they believe what is dubbed the Official story but it is convient for their political aims. Paul said America needs no excuse to declare war and he is right, nobody even Rush Limbaugh, who I used to hear often, and all the propagandists believed that there exist weapons of mass distruction the US just went for war breaking every known law in the UN.

Al-Jassas
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 01:54
Right on Al Jassas Clap - thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 03:04
I'll acknowledge there seem to be rather big holes in the official story. However, the conspiracry theories I have heard have generally been such utter nonsense that they're making it easier for the official story to stand up to scrutiny.
Tyranos View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Tyranos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 09:06

The Demolition Explosive charges being a factor is the most plausible, as to aiding in bringing down the Towers. In fact  many experts and newscasters were saying it wasn't only the planes, but also demolition bombs.

Bush and most politicians, whether here in the States or abroad, are corrupt and liars..so who knows really.

Edited by Tyranos - 07-Oct-2007 at 09:07
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 10:56
Originally posted by Tyranos

The Demolition Explosive charges being a factor is the most plausible, as to aiding in bringing down the Towers. In fact  many experts and newscasters were saying it wasn't only the planes, but also demolition bombs.

What demolition charges? How and where did they find explosives?

There is no doubt that people heard explosions, but that could have a number of reasons. Primarily it was probably high and low voltage switchboards which exploded, not to mention transformers (these buildings would have had a number of transformers). Any "expert" with the slightest knowledge of electricity knows what happens when a large building catch fire and the circuts are shorted. Vent. systems is also known for the ability to explode.  
Switchboards and transformers can explode very far from the shorted circuts (ie. the bottom of the buildings)

To give you an idea how powerful such an explosion can be, watch this video.

After watching the video, imagine the same situation enclosed in a building. Most likely, there was more similar situations in the 9-11 case.

For the technically minded readers:
A simple ground fault on the low voltage side of this electrical substation (transformer) creates an huge arc. Excessive current eventually causes the windings on the substation's power transformer to overheat, bringing the cooling mineral oil inside to the boiling point. The foggy mist of hot oil is then ignited by the arc, causing it to explode.  

PS...  I'm probably not an expert, but I've been investigation fires and what causes fires for insurance companies for 25 years, so I might be as trustworthy as any newscaster.

~ Northman

Edited by Northman - 07-Oct-2007 at 10:59
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2007 at 14:09
I don't recall office workers saying that had to step under and over demolition wires that are used in bringing down such buildings. Not to mention, they would have been setting up these charges for weeks.
The kinds of charges needed to take a building straight down aren't ones you see in James Bond movies. The reason the Twin Towers feel as they did is because of their design. it was pretty much a shell built with floors in side. The floors began to collapse falling on each other and the shell feel soon after with no inside supports. To do that kind of demo, people would see the charges because you need special Demo Wires that are rated with differing timing fuses. It would look like a web inside the WTCs.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2007 at 15:58
Well by seeing all your replies, I guess I will have to agree with dear Al Jassas that maybe me too am reading Conspiracy theories alot and that could be a cause making my mind set all against the west policies, or maybe the west is being so optimistic about anything that they hear from their media.

Anyways thanks to all for your views on the topic, and maybe I too shall stop reading more Conspiracy theories and architecture of propaganda.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 07:19
What I do love is how they found the guy's passport LOL

a) There is absolutely no chance in hell that the passport would have survived.
b) How did they know it was the guy who hijacked it?LOL
c) Do you take your real passport when hijacking a plane? Clap
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 07:40
Originally posted by Zaitsev

a) There is absolutely no chance in hell that the passport would have survived.

Almost no chance in hell, but it isn't impossible. I find it hard to picture how a passport would survive a burning inferno like that. Actually, where did they find it? I doubt it would survive the Twin Towers explosion, but it could have survived the other two aircraft crashes.

b) How did they know it was the guy who hijacked it?LOL

Um, check the airport records and match it with that of passengers who boarded the doomed planes. Pretty simple.

c) Do you take your real passport when hijacking a plane? Clap

Yea how stupid can the guy get! Doesn't he know that he could go to jail if they find his passport after he commits a suicide hijacking. Geez, some people are so stupid......
This-post-of-yours-made-no-sense-at-all,-and-I-think-you-are-an-idiot,-but-I-am-so-not-going-to-drop-down-to-your-level-and-admit-it-to-your-face

Edited by Constantine XI - 10-Oct-2007 at 07:41
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 10:41
Originally posted by Constantine XI

Almost no chance in hell, but it isn't impossible. I find it hard to picture how a passport would survive a burning inferno like that. Actually, where did they find it? I doubt it would survive the Twin Towers explosion, but it could have survived the other two aircraft crashes.

In the rubble at "Ground Zero".

Um, check the airport records and match it with that of passengers who boarded the doomed planes. Pretty simple.

That would only prove he was on the plane. They could only assume he was the hijacker if they already knew he was a terrorist.

Yea how stupid can the guy get! Doesn't he know that he could go to jail if they find his passport after he commits a suicide hijacking. Geez, some people are so stupid......
This-post-of-yours-made-no-sense-at-all,-and-I-think-you-are-an-idiot,-but-I-am-so-not-going-to-drop-down-to-your-level-and-admit-it-to-your-face

Yes, I agree you most likely would. However, if you're a known terrorist (as would be necessary for part B) then taking your real passport would be a bad idea. So for the situation to work either they knew he was a terrorist and let him on the plane anyway, or they didn't know he was a terrorist and manufactured the whole thing, which is far more likely.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2007 at 10:51
Originally posted by Zaitsev

That would only prove he was on the plane. They could only assume he was the hijacker if they already knew he was a terrorist.

Yes, I agree you most likely would. However, if you're a known terrorist (as would be necessary for part B) then taking your real passport would be a bad idea. So for the situation to work either they knew he was a terrorist and let him on the plane anyway, or they didn't know he was a terrorist and manufactured the whole thing, which is far more likely.

OR, in the less vigilant days before 9/11 they were not so stringent. So perhaps the guy was not a terrorist, but had links to people who were involved with some undesirable characters. Before 9/11, they were not so strict on who boarded a plane.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>