Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush's popularity in Albania...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bush's popularity in Albania...
    Posted: 02-Oct-2007 at 03:47
Why was Bush so welcomed in Albania? All other European countries are infested with anti-Bush attitude...

Join us.
erton View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote erton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2007 at 19:07
first of all we always respect very much the guess,others are that America has helped  the abanian case in defferent times with the only aim that each nation has his own right to live....and not to profit from the weakness of a nation in a proper time
the time is the greatest enemy of the men
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2007 at 20:04
Mainly for the US attack on Serbia
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2007 at 07:05

I'd say that Albania should not be mistaken as pro-Bush, it's pro-American and even better pro-Clinton, because of the american intervention in Kossovo. Furthermore, Bush is the first US president to visit Albania, and for a small country which wants to join the NATO, that's a big plus.

Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.
kurt View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote kurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2007 at 14:04
Well i learned something today ... there is a muslim country out there that doesn't hate Bush!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2007 at 14:10
Come into my web said the spider to the fly.... LOL
Desperado View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 15:07
All of the Balkan muslims are pro-american, simply because the US policy on the Balkans is pro-muslim.
In order to restrict the influence of Russia in this important geo-political region americans are anti-orthodox and especially anti-slavic. In all of the conflicts in the Balkans during the 90's the West, led by the US took the side of the muslims: encouraging the separatist movements, sending finacial and military support as well as direct intervention in the internal affairs, elimination of the inconvenient politics and even occupation of territories.

Edited by Desperado - 04-Oct-2007 at 15:27
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 17:48
Originally posted by Desperado

All of the Balkan muslims are pro-american, simply because the US policy on the Balkans is pro-muslim.
In order to restrict the influence of Russia in this important geo-political region americans are anti-orthodox and especially anti-slavic. In all of the conflicts in the Balkans during the 90's the West, led by the US took the side of the muslims: encouraging the separatist movements, sending finacial and military support as well as direct intervention in the internal affairs, elimination of the inconvenient politics and even occupation of territories.

I don't think that america has a pro-muslim agenda,  for two reasons fisrt because you can't consider Albania as a muslim country and secondly because US agenda is clearly pro-US.
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 18:09
Gianni, desperado didn't say US are pro-muslim.
He said that muslims of the Balkans are pro-US. And I think he 100% right in what he says.

I have to complaint to erton, that he sais that US are pro 'each nation having its own right to live'. I think that's a huge lie. US is pro 'the albanian nation having its own rights to live', but that isn't the rule.
For  there is a huge number of nations who have been resticted by US interests to live under SLAVERY, for their own interests.

I, and the 95% of Greeks, honestly can't wait for the time that the US collapses.  

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:08
Originally posted by xristar

Gianni, desperado didn't say US are pro-muslim.
He said that muslims of the Balkans are pro-US. And I think he 100% right in what he says.

I have to complaint to erton, that he sais that US are pro 'each nation having its own right to live'. I think that's a huge lie. US is pro 'the albanian nation having its own rights to live', but that isn't the rule.
For  there is a huge number of nations who have been resticted by US interests to live under SLAVERY, for their own interests.

I, and the 95% of Greeks, honestly can't wait for the time that the US collapses.  

Nope, Desperado claims both that balkan muslims are pro-american, and the US polisy in Balkans is pro-muslim.

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:18
The anti-Russian policies of the US in Balkans may seem pro-Muslim to orthodox countries in Balkans.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:26
Originally posted by kurt

Well i learned something today ... there is a muslim country out there that doesn't hate Bush!
Is Albania an Islamic country?
I dont know it and i saw here an apportunity to ask it.
Desperado View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:33
90% of Kosovo albanians are muslims (like 75% of the population in Albania). How many percents of the population must be muslim, so a country can be considered muslim?
Absolutely agree that US policy is only pro-US. But in the Balkans it coincides with the interests of other elements as well.
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:42
Originally posted by Desperado

90% of Kosovo albanians are muslims (like 75% of the population in Albania). How many percents of the population must be muslim, so a country can be considered muslim?
Absolutely agree that US policy is only pro-US. But in the Balkans it coincides with the interests of other elements as well.

My personal opinion is that there isn't a ''state religion'' in Albania, for example can we say that Cuba is a romeo-catholic state or China a budhist one? 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 19:50

American policy in Balkans pro Muslim? Then why take land from the Bosnian Muslim/Bosnian Croat forces and give to the Orthodox Serbs to create a 49% Serb Republic entity, and a 51%( and about 68% of the over BiH pop) Bosniak/Croat Federation? They still have not approved Kosovo to fully cede from Serbia. Turkey didn't get to take over the whole Balkans. I can go on and on to prove your assumptions wrong Desperado. The US is pro-US, and it will act in policy according to that prerogative.

Desperado View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Desperado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 20:39
I don't remember NATO bombing someone else in the former Yugoslavia other than the Serbs.

"..Then why take land from the Bosnian Muslim/Bosnian Croat forces and give to the Orthodox Serbs to create a 49% Serb Republic entity, and a 51%( and about 68% of the over BiH pop) Bosniak/Croat Federation?"

The Serbs in Bosna didn't want to break away from Yugoslavia (Serbia) at all. The war ended with Republika Srpska still in Bosnia & Herzegovina and away from Serbia. US and NATO didn't take any land from the Croats and muslims, they simply PREVENTED Republika Srpska to leave mainly non orthodox Bosnia (the "muslims" are the biggest "ethnic group") and rejoin Serbia.
And yes, US has approved Kosovo to cede from Serbia, unlike the UN (because of Russia's veto), but the americans intend to recognize it without UN official approval. The ethnic cleansing in Kosovo was completed under US supervision and now, under the NATO occupation 200 000 non-albanians have fled the province, with their homes and churches burning.

Es_bih, just give me one example where I'm wrong and I'll take my words back.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 21:40
Yes, in BOSNIA, which is contrary to what the initial referndum decided, and what America recognized as independed. A multi-religious country, independent, and not divided into two entities, and I also noted something you omitted, the Serb Republic retained 49% of the territory, when they are 38% of the population, and right now that means that up to 68% live in the Bosniak/Croat part which is 49% of the landmass. That doesn't sound very fair, or "pro-Muslim" now does it.
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2007 at 23:01
es bih, in Cyprus, under the US tolerance, the turkish cypriot population, initially comprising barely 18% of the total population controls the 38% of the island.

US policy is pro US. And in the case of Balkans that also means pro muslim.

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2007 at 05:38
I just showed you examples of where it is not.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2007 at 08:13
es bih, in Cyprus, under the US tolerance, the turkish cypriot population, initially comprising barely 18% of the total population controls the 38% of the island.

US policy is pro US. And in the case of Balkans that also means pro muslim

You are talking like Turks are at cyprus because america want or permit.. Sorry but noone bombed athen or cyprus.

I think staying neutral(Infact USA did not stay, She just did not force Turkey much.) is not a pro-Turkey action. So Turkey does not need USA tolerance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>