Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World History Deliberation!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jebusrocks View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jebusrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World History Deliberation!!!
    Posted: 09-Aug-2007 at 21:48
I have started a new forum on world history, and we are short of members. Please help me and my friends!!!

World History Deliberation

Come and enjoy the richness of history!!

Edited by jebusrocks - 01-Sep-2007 at 20:31
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2007 at 23:34
After browsing your forum as a guest, i noticed that you have all the usual history threads, except African History. Why is African History missing from your forum?

Edited by Penelope - 09-Aug-2007 at 23:36
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jebusrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 00:00
hmm.. I am not sure :lol: I just started on the forum, so it is not well balanced, plz tell me this stufff  so i can improve it!!
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 04:28
Originally posted by jebusrocks

hmm.. I am not sure :lol: I just started on the forum, so it is not well balanced, plz tell me this stufff  so i can improve it!!

Well, i serously suggest that you add African History to your forum, becuase it is definately one of the most interesting, and important sections of history. Otherwise, no one will join.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jebusrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 20:30
I have listened to you suggestions and added ze African section (look in ze Other Continent history) now i since I have it, won't you join!
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2007 at 13:16

Yeah it's not well balenced mainly because it's new,However I must say it is very well done overall!  
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jebusrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2007 at 01:23
Originally posted by Kevin

Yeah it's not well balenced mainly because it's new,However I must say it is very well done overall!  

Yes, it is new; and we need new members!! Join!
What do you think needs to be balanced? plz tell me here . 
Of course, you have to register first Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply