Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOrigins of Azeris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of Azeris
    Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 06:30

Emil turke biliyormusun kardeş?

Emil_Diniyev View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 06:33
Evet. Chok danishmayi bilmam ama chok anlarim. Ama burda danishmaq olmaz albatta.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 06:46
There is nothing in our culture that is turkic. Nothing !.
isnt this show we have some common thing.

I am sure neither armenian nor georgian can understand me or you when we are talking our mother langauge..

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 06:59
Actually what Emil has been saying here is not totally wrong. I mean, Azeri people is a native people of the region. That's what we kept saying in this forum for years because there're solid evidences supporting it. But what's interesting and new is that Emil is saying that Azeri people are part of "White race", which causes some troubles quite rightly. It sounds as If "Azeri people can't be Turks because they are white people."

Hey wait a second. That's actually what PanTurkists need to hear. That would be awesome argument, wouldn't it? Smile

a PanTurkist: Hi my Azeri brother, we are all Turks from Altai montains blah blah blah.

An Azeri: We're white people you moron!#&

I like your style Emil. You're the solution to PanTurkists.
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 07:12
What?

I dont say we are not Turk because we are ( white).

There is a lot of Azeris that looks (North African or Middle easter) that is not white.

U Understanded me wrong.

But Yes most of Azeris is white, but when i say that we are not Turk is not because of That.

U can Find many White TUrks.

U guys understanded my wrong.

And I say that we are Native of this Region that Calls South-Caucasus. Not Because of Colour.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 05-Aug-2007 at 07:14
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 07:12

huf, panturkists are just fun..

At past, We can call it as ideology but now It is just a joke. We have enough free turkic states and none of them want to join with others..

no need to take it serious.

Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 07:33
Man I am really getting sick!

Emil I will kill your desire of waiting and patiance. here is my answer of proof.

The case is, your peoblem is not with turks, but it is rather with the word "NATION"

Nation is not a race, and it is not defined with blood, or DNA. This is an acsiom and cannot be disproved by some Azeri guy whi have just entered to forum where we have been discussing for more than 3 years.

Azerbaijan is a TURKISH republic. I live here and know who i am. Have lots of friends from Turkey and Central Asia. Therefore, as eevruone I accept that Nation is defined with culture, which shows that we are TURK!

Here are the Facts, and if u wont disproof them one by one, will show that your shouting here for nothing and trying to make people believe to nonsense!

1. LANGUAGE - is turkish, more is OTTOMAN turkish, and could be understood easily at any part of Central Asian Turkish republics after u talk with them for 1 week.

2. Music - I have bunch of CDs of Tatars, Chuvashs, Uygurs and if u listen to them u will understand they are very similar to our folk music. Mugam is different thing and more related with Islam.

3. Bulldog explained you Historical point - Go back and read it carefully - uf u dont know the hostory, u dont have a place here. Especially when u dont want to learn.

4. Food - Is 90 % same with Central Asian food, and does not very much like Turkey food coze it is actually mixed with others. will post the rest a bit later.
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:01
Firstly Music is not like Ani Central asian or Islamic Music.

Azeri music is Caucasus music. Have nothing to do with other turkic musics.

And Our foods is like Georgian foods. I m talking About Republic Azerbaian not Iranian Azerbaijan.

Only Fact is Languague LOL. But u know that Our Languague is Mix of TUrkic, Iranian and Slavic.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 05-Aug-2007 at 08:01
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:12
and you know, food and music never build a nation.. Otherwise, in 100 year you will call yourself as american..

In Turkey(Like almost all countries, or do you think every nation have same food and same music inside of their borders?), we have a lot different food and music and I am sure neither someone from blacksea or eagen refused each other..

History, langauge and religion is generally main part of a culture(not food). Oh of course, You azeris have georgian history, langage and religion too..

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:14
Originally posted by Emil_Diniyev

But u Pan-Turks can u guys give me some fact that we are Turk?

Seriously, I couldn't care less... Wait, did you just call me Pan - Turkist?

Originally posted by The Hidden Face

You're the solution to PanTurkists

Right, but I find his inferiority complex disturbing at best.

persian19 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:21
hellol guys am new.

the azeri origins are  mostly iranic related to the ancient persians, but many azeris were medes, armenians,georgians .untile the ottoman turkish invasion which then they were turkified!
they were turkifed cultraly and mentally in behavior becouse the ottomans ruled the higher class.

there is proof of the turkification becouse some tylish speak turkish as their first language not that am saying the ancient azeris were tylish they were related to them by language.

todays azeris dont look asiaN THEY DONT HAVE TURKISH CULTURE THEY DONT CONSIDER THEMSELF TURKSIH many EVEN IN NORTH AZERBEJAN.

i also read that azeris spoke the tatt language which is midevil persian, and it was related to the tylish language.

i have heard prapaganda from panturks/greywolves/turanists that native americans ,chineese tajiks,the americas people ,mongolians. and many many more people are "turkik" they make one of the biggest prapagnada crap you will ever hear its not suprise that they are calling the azeris turks.

btw emil i have a half azeri,half tylish friend that looks exactly like that boy girl? refugee from karabagh. his dad which is tylish looks slavic.

you cant change history you can only learn from it

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:24
Emil
Like it or not, i m not mongol.

Turks arn't Mongol.
Again, like many other users before you, your confusing "Mongoloid" which is an archaic terminology in itself with "Mongol" the nation.

The graves and tombs of early Turks from the Gok-Turk, Xiongnu etc periods show that genetically, Turks were a mix of Coucosoid and Mongoloid.

Turks and Mongols are seperate, claiming Turks were some pure Mongoloid beings or something along those lines is false, just like claiming they're all white.
Peoples have always been mixing, Turks being inhabitants of the great Central Asian steppes have been in the range of great migrations and different peoples.

Emil
We are not T.U.R.K.

LOL
You either have a split personality or are a serious lier, I don't want to post what you have been writtin on other forums!

Don't come here and play games, I will expose you. What are you doing on other forums writting about how Azeri are Turks, Turks of Caucaus, Turks should work together etc etc...

Emil
There is no turkic people in this area that Calls (South- Caucasus).

Oh so who are Ahiska, Karachay, Nogay....

Emil
Azeri Population in Iran is not about 24% is less, and most of them ar Turkmens.[/quote[

What are you doing here? your just playing games...if not your extremely ignorant.

Oh and Emil, a union of Turkic states is far more realistic and productive than your "Pan-Turanism".

Now, whether you personally like it or not.

Azerbaycan is a Turkic state.

Go to any information centre, hey even your state, your government openly states this.

"Iki dovlet bir millet" who was this phrase said by LOL

Now proove this wrong

[quote]
The origins of Azeri or Azeri Turk or Tork today is very simple.

- Oghuz Turk mass migration bought their language, identity and rule, mixed with the population already there are through time the area became majority Turk.

That is it, no need for conspiracies or fantasy stories of any particular ideology.

The reality of today is

Language - Azeri, Azeri Turkish, Azerbaycani Turkish, Turki or whatever classification you like to use.

Historically - The Khazars and post-Oghuz Turks, Selcuks, Timurids, Ilkhanids, Safavi, Qajars...

Culturally - Predominantly Oghuz Turk, the epics like "Dede Qorqud", "Oghuznama", "Koroglu", literary giants like "Fuzuli" (also Ottoman Turk), "Nesimi", "Sah Hatayi", "Bextiyar", "Shahriyar", the Afshars, Bayats etc important large clans part of the 24 Oghuz.
Also with elements of Caucaus, Persian and Arabic influences and fusions.

This is the origin, it is the origin as were speaking of a nation. There is only one race, being humans, so the origins of any people if we go far back enough is exactly the same.

Prior to Turks there were many empires and peoples in the land that is now Azerbaycan.

There were even "Azari" speakers, Azeri have nothing to do with them, there language was completely seperate. In Iran, Azari are rightly referred to as "Tork" (Turk) as Azari was a seperate language.

Go ahead I'm waiting.

Your argument is based upon yourself, you've feel that because you look white you can't be a Mongol.

A really stupid argument as Turks arn't Mongol and just because you think your this or that doesn't make everybody the same.

You have no sources, absolutely nothing to back up your arguments.

What Georgian foods are the same hah, Paklava? Boreks, Choreks, Manti's....have you been eating PORK LOL 

Do you know what culture is? the literature, arts, musics, epics, legends, dances, folklore, customs, dress etc etc

I can give hundreds of examples like I gave above.

The reality is, Azerbaycan is accepted as a Turkic state officially.
If you personally don't like that, YOU will have to proove otherwise.
And so far you have done a poor job!

Edited by Bulldog - 05-Aug-2007 at 08:31
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

andrew View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:26
Actually judging from your pictures Emil I find that Turks look more Caucasian and Azeris more Central Asia.

(andrew runs for cover)
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:27
Zagros
Calling Nezami a Turk when he wrote anti Turk poems is... misinformed.

I wrote, Nesimi, not Nezami.

Anyway, Nezami also wrote this...

Peder mer peder mera Tork bud,
Der niru her yek yeki gorg-bud.

Anyway whether he was a Kurd, Turk, Persian or something else, he wrote in Persian.

Edited by Bulldog - 05-Aug-2007 at 08:27
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

persian19 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:33
Originally posted by Bulldog

Emil
Like it or not, i m not mongol.

Turks arn't Mongol.
Again, like many other users before you, your confusing "Mongoloid" which is an archaic terminology in itself with "Mongol" the nation.

The graves and tombs of early Turks from the Gok-Turk, Xiongnu etc periods show that genetically, Turks were a mix of Coucosoid and Mongoloid.

Turks and Mongols are seperate, claiming Turks were some pure Mongoloid beings or something along those lines is false, just like claiming they're all white.
Peoples have always been mixing, Turks being inhabitants of the great Central Asian steppes have been in the range of great migrations and different peoples.

Emil
We are not T.U.R.K.

LOL
You either have a split personality or are a serious lier, I don't want to post what you have been writtin on other forums!

Don't come here and play games, I will expose you. What are you doing on other forums writting about how Azeri are Turks, Turks of Caucaus, Turks should work together etc etc...

Emil
There is no turkic people in this area that Calls (South- Caucasus).

Oh so who are Ahiska, Karachay, Nogay....

Emil
Azeri Population in Iran is not about 24% is less, and most of them ar Turkmens.[/quote[

What are you doing here? your just playing games...if not your extremely ignorant.

Oh and Emil, a union of Turkic states is far more realistic and productive than your "Pan-Turanism".

Now, whether you personally like it or not.

Azerbaycan is a Turkic state.

Go to any information centre, hey even your state, your government openly states this.

"Iki dovlet bir millet" who was this phrase said by LOL

Now proove this wrong

[quote]
The origins of Azeri or Azeri Turk or Tork today is very simple.

- Oghuz Turk mass migration bought their language, identity and rule, mixed with the population already there are through time the area became majority Turk.

That is it, no need for conspiracies or fantasy stories of any particular ideology.

The reality of today is

Language - Azeri, Azeri Turkish, Azerbaycani Turkish, Turki or whatever classification you like to use.

Historically - The Khazars and post-Oghuz Turks, Selcuks, Timurids, Ilkhanids, Safavi, Qajars...

Culturally - Predominantly Oghuz Turk, the epics like "Dede Qorqud", "Oghuznama", "Koroglu", literary giants like "Fuzuli" (also Ottoman Turk), "Nesimi", "Sah Hatayi", "Bextiyar", "Shahriyar", the Afshars, Bayats etc important large clans part of the 24 Oghuz.
Also with elements of Caucaus, Persian and Arabic influences and fusions.

This is the origin, it is the origin as were speaking of a nation. There is only one race, being humans, so the origins of any people if we go far back enough is exactly the same.

Prior to Turks there were many empires and peoples in the land that is now Azerbaycan.

There were even "Azari" speakers, Azeri have nothing to do with them, there language was completely seperate. In Iran, Azari are rightly referred to as "Tork" (Turk) as Azari was a seperate language.

Go ahead I'm waiting.

Your argument is based upon yourself, you've feel that because you look white you can't be a Mongol.

A really stupid argument as Turks arn't Mongol and just because you think your this or that doesn't make everybody the same.

first turks arent mongols cultraly racialy they are related to the mongols and native americans which were the pure asians. the pure asians didnt look chinnese japaneese etc

they were dark skin like the native americans and were related to blacks. the chineese japaneese are mixed with the whites of asia.

most mongols are now mixed with russians slavs. but many still have their true face feature.
you cant change history you can only learn from it

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2007 at 08:34
Persianforever
 THEY DONT CONSIDER THEMSELF TURKSIH

Ah, a Pan-Iranist.
Lovely LOL
Go to Tabriz and say this....

In Iran, they don't have these racist fascist issues some Persians in diaspora have.
Over there, Turks are Turks, Kurds are Kurds, its not a taboo to say this.
Tork speak Turki, big deal, get over it man
Albert Pine

Earl
Earl

Originally posted by andrew

Actually judging from your pictures Emil I find that Turks look more Caucasian and Azeris more Central Asia.

(andrew runs for cover)

Really? LOLLOL.

Turks oF Turkey many of them looks like middle-eastern. How u find that Azeris look like more asian then TurkishsLOLLOL.

And Turks here are so angry, why?

Dead.....
Dead
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Right ok, I have had enough of this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345