Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Write your history!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Write your history!!
    Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 05:29
Well.. Imagine you are someone important in history, maybe you're a King of Medieval Times, or a famous orator of the Roman times or maybe a General at WW2. Anyway..... Write your history about that Imagination!! I'd one.. I sent it later...
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 06:10
Oh, I have too much to write about if I was someone important in history... it would be epic and it cant be written in a few paragraphs or in a few pages either Tongue
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 10:12
Heh, rewrite history? I used to do that for fun not so long ago. I will see if I still have that notebook...

Join us.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2007 at 10:26
I once had to do that as part of a history test in secondary school. Having finished all the normal questions, I was happy to almost be ready and give my arm some rest (if I have to write more than a page by hand I get horrible cramps in my lower arm, which made my history bachelor a painful experience... 8-10 pages per test were no exception) and there it was at the bottom of the page: two pages of text, historically accurate, about being young in the fifties during the religious seperation...Like I am supposed to know that! Well, I decided that instead of getting away with the minimum, I might as well give it my all, and I spun a truly fantastical tale that gave me a really good mark... absolutely no idea what I put in it though... and absolutly no idea what educational purpose it was supposed to have had either. Geek

Edited by Aelfgifu - 03-Aug-2007 at 10:28

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2007 at 20:36
Hey.. Not to re-write.. But to Imagine you're an important man in history. And gave me your story about your live as that important man..

Your name could be same.. You could also be yourself in the story.

"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
 Post Reply Post Reply