Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SIGN THE PETITION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SIGN THE PETITION
    Posted: 04-Jul-2007 at 15:30
Check this out and please sign the petition and pass it around to others.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/petition/
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2007 at 16:04
This is not a peace loving site. It is Islamophobic and as fascist as the "Islamo-Fascist jihad" that is supposively against.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2007 at 16:49
Originally posted by Yiannis

This is not a peace loving site. It is Islamophobic and as fascist as the "Islamo-Fascist jihad" that is supposively against.

I respect your view but I do not agree. It only speaks against the The Islamo-Fasacist and not the majority Peaceful moderate Muslims. As Greeks we both have a common history.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2007 at 17:49
Isn't the number one enemy of Fascists is Communists. Why doesn't the site talk about protecting Communists from Islamo-Fascists?

Edited by Paul - 04-Jul-2007 at 17:52
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 06:14
Hmm, no comment, but I want to stay informed of where this is leading.
elenos
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 07:00
Hey.. the Islams aren't facist. Yeah.. there are terrorists from Islam. But... This is only because of over-fanaticism (I called it Deusmania-from Latin Deus means God).

In fact, some of bombers in my country, Indonesia, were born from Islamic-boarding school (Pesantren in Indonesia). They learnt about great deeds and struggle and history, from the "Kitab Kuning" (Yellow Book in English, as the books were written in yellowish paper) where they were introduced to history etc., they're inspired to do Great Fanaticism.

I think they (Muslim-terrorists) are just like Hashishins, willing to kill people to carve the way to heaven.
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 09:35
Nothing unites people more than a common enemy.

After the fall of Soviet communism, in order to keep the ''West'' united, some have found a new common enemy- the so-called islamo-fascists. They symbolized it with the color green. So Red danger was replaced by green danger...

I hope there are still political conscious people in the ''West'' that will eplain their fellowers about the stupidity of such petitions
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 10:05
no
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 10:26
I would sign this if it was a positive affirmation of the principles of Liberal democracy as opposed to the principles of a few radical Islamic Clerics who generally speak for a minority of Muslims in the West.

I do think however, that this website has an ulterior motive, which is why I refuse to sign this petition.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 11:51
Originally posted by Paul

Isn't the number one enemy of Fascists isCommunists. Why doesn't the site talk about protecting Communists from Islamo-Fascists?

I am not a fan of communism!
I agree- The Communist terrorist in Nepal are terrible. Islam is not the enemy but only those involved in intolerance of others beliefs. I spent time in Turkey and I saw a really good side to Islam. If christians groups were doing this on a global scale like certain Muslim groups are, then I would support a petition on them.

Reagan brought down the wall!!

Here is a group I can support

To Muslims and Arabs across the globe:

Reject hate, embrace love. Bring out the best in Islam by showing your compassion, gratitude and forgiveness. Make the holy land truly holy by giving Israel and the Jewish people the respect they deserve in their tiny little country. This is not a crisis over land. It is a crisis of the soul; a crisis in our faith, judgement and self confidence. Israel should not be regarded as an enemy, but as a blessing to our neighborhood. We need not fear peace, but embrace it.

http://www.arabsforisrael.com/

The Diplomat-
So Red danger was replaced by green danger...

Communism is still a threat and maybe greater than radical Islam.

Edited by eaglecap - 05-Jul-2007 at 15:21
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 12:35
Originally posted by Yiannis

Precisely. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 15:53
Isreal is a blessing is an oxymoron especially to the numerous children who have been born, and grown up in refugee camps. That organization seems more apologetic than anything else. Israel is a country with corrupt and expansionist aspects to it as any other. There are good things about Israel, too. However, to call it a blessing does not seem right either. Isreal has a lot to answer for in the last fifty years, as do of course the regimes around it.

Eaglecap, the site may not as you say be hateful, however, it is ultra right wing in its thesis, and it does not bolster its credibility by at least looking unbiased.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 16:28
Terrorism is just the way the desperate fight.

Be in good relations with everybody and chances are there is not terror attacks to your country.

Pinguin

elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 21:01
I am still waiting to understand what this is all about, but may as well put in my two cents worth. Up the revolution! And up everything else as well!  
elenos
nomadII View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote nomadII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2007 at 17:37
Make the holy land truly holy by giving Israel and the Jewish people the respect they deserve in their tiny little country

shouldnt that be taught to the jewish people before the muslims.

You have no idea what it is like to be without a homeland in such a big expanse of the world.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2007 at 19:11
  • The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Gays
  • [...]
  • The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad is a war against non-religious people
Paleoconservatives as the defenders of gays and atheists, who would have thought that?
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2007 at 20:48
Originally posted by Mixcoatl

• The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Gays
  • [...]
  • The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad is a war against non-religious people
Paleoconservatives as the defenders of gays and atheists, who would have thought that?

I would have never have thought of any of that! I'm stunned or should I say stupefied by the logic of all this!
elenos
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2007 at 00:01

There is no such thing as a islamofascist.

• The goal of the Global capitalist is world domination
  • The Global capitalist demands the suppression of all the Poor
  • The USA is at war against Muslim Women
  • The USA is at war against Gays in their militaryWink
  • The USA  is at war against Muslims
  • The USA  is at war for Jews
  • The Neo-Conservative's is at war against non-religious people

thats what the ismlaic fundamentalist (and communists) say about the USA.

This needs to clarified
  • The right of all people to live in freedom and dignity
freedom yes but on our terms.

If not look at the Iraq, Vietnam or any other country where the population resist our presence or power. To save us the dirty work we may enlist the support of any two-bit ruthless dictator or monarch who puts our interests before their people.

• The right of all people to live free from violence, intimidation, and coercion
Except if you african and have no Oil. Except when it comes to our foriegn policy. We may regard you as "Evil" and we will "keep all options on the table" if no one else supports sanctions*....

*While sanctions may impact food and medicine and punish the weakest in the population (poor, young, old etc) the hardest. This is because of their dictators deeds and our change of needs for his services. We are doing this for our their the greater good.

Originally posted by eaglecap

I respect your view but I do not agree. It only speaks against the The Islamo-Fasacist and not the majority Peaceful moderate Muslims. As Greeks we both have a common history.
whats that suppose to mean? we have a common history but we can all read it differently.

If your talking about our captivity to the ottomans,  then to be fair also look at the catholics for their impact and throw in the USA-UK partnship for meddling in our country -civil war, cyprus.

Edited by Leonidas - 11-Jul-2007 at 00:09
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2007 at 01:38
Some offending the Moslems, some dfending, some neutrals... Ahh...

Just like this..
          For Anti-muslim facist and anti-muslim terrorists:
                -Those facist and Terrorists, as i said above, are just.. Overfanaticism. And sometimes also they did harsh and rough works because they defended themselves. Just like Palestine and Iraq.. (because there is a saying from err.. Maybe Prophet Mohammed maybe wise Islams of the Medievals.. said "If you are 'zhalimed' (offended etc.)then you can fight to defend yourself"

For Muslims all over the World:
                -Don't make the 'antis' go into war, Let them now that Islam is a good religion (and pecaeful, pious, etc.etc.). Okay!!!

"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2007 at 02:41

Balian said, "If you are 'zhalimed' (offended etc.) then you can fight to defend yourself"

Shouldnt that read more like this, If the wise man is offended then he doesnt think of fighting, he calms down before making his next move.

elenos
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>