Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

opinions on my Monarch-semi-Democracy the

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: opinions on my Monarch-semi-Democracy the
    Posted: 23-Jun-2007 at 16:21

Well, yeah, how about this theory about running a Country. Maybe Fantasy and stupid.

Monarch-semi-Democracy

This system is a system of Monarchy with half-Democracy system. This system would:

a)A King will not be Coronated if the people of the country are not willing to claimed that he is the King. If over 50% of the people aren't willing, there will be an election for Voting King from the Dynasty.

b)There MUST be no killing of conter-religion (eg. a Jew kills a Moslem or the opposite).If this happen, the Killer or man-behind-the-scene will be captured and Killed.

c)The People can overthrow the Dynasty if the Dynasty's Government is bad and elect a Dynasty from the Nobles as the ROyal Family, but if there is none of the Dynasty elected. The people can elect their own King.

d)Prime Ministers and Senate must be chosen by the King. But ministers must be appointed by Prime Ministers.

How about it? I'll sent more about it later.

"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
zeno View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote zeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2007 at 17:34
i guess the biggest problem with this is assuming that the nobility would follow the people. i dont think this usually happens.

if the king is bad, his whole family are removed?

is this a democratically elected dictator?

and what is the point of b) ?
ataman View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ataman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jun-2007 at 03:57
Balian d'Ibelin,

Poland had similar for of government a few centuries ago Smile
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 09:16
The king will be removed if he is bad.. His whole family will also be removed if none is good. But if one is good and enough age for throne, he can be the successor of the bad King.

There is no elected dictator.. Kings were elected by the "Royal Courtees" which includes Priests, Governors, Nobles and high-ranked members. After it was finished, the people will elect the King. Then, the resilt, if draw, will be discussed by the "Janissary Senate" (Senates who can't be bribed, only loyal to the Royal Family).

There's, however, one more step if a King-Candidate is bad, the trick is: The Bad King will be coronated, if 100 days passed without any disaster to the King, the King is killed and a good king will be coronated (This is a modification of Old Babylonian System, very similar to this Paraghraph's statement).
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
 Post Reply Post Reply