Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

www.mexforum.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: www.mexforum.com
    Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 15:28
Hi,

Finally, after 10 years of planning, I and a friend launched www.mexforum.com, a site where you can talk about Mexico's history, culture, and people.

I like pop culture, so there will be a lot of that. I think that Mexican pop culture is fun, and hopefully you will see that as well.

If you have any questions about Mexico, you can also leave them there, and I will try my best to talk about that. :)
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 15:54
Hugoave, although my spanish is very poor like all my foreign languages, and my knowing about about mexico is very limited, as well, except the periods of 1970 and 1986, football world championships, i will have a look from time to time.

I wish you both many success and long live the fight against the us-imperialism.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 16:47
Thanks! And don't worry about it: it is in Spanish and English. English is normally below the Spanish text. By the way, I will have to copy your Zapata image. I want to use it at some point. Did you make it?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2007 at 20:52
Originally posted by hugoestr

By the way, I will have to copy your Zapata image.

It's Villa, not Zapata Wink
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2007 at 11:32
Ah, you are right! The sombrero and the ammunition belt made me confuse him.
 Post Reply Post Reply