Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSLAP- SHOT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Khoisan_kid View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: SLAP- SHOT
    Posted: 10-May-2007 at 00:56
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dhC8ODcL_H4

ESPN sports doumentary

WHATS WRONG AFRAID TO WATCH THE TRUTH?

AFRICAN BLACK SLAVE DESCENDANTS CREATED  HOCKEY!

Edited by Khoisan_kid - 10-May-2007 at 01:51
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 10:28
HAHA YOU WHITES DONT WANT TO ADMIT THAT BLACKS CREATED HOCKEY. THIS VIDEO PROVES IT..........YOUR SO MAD YOU WONT EVEN REPLY HAHA HISTORY IS BLACK HISTORY.....

WATCH THE VIDEO, from the mouths of your own race....

Edited by Khoisan_kid - 10-May-2007 at 10:32
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 11:26
damn you are right son. you are so black it is nutz
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 11:31
Originally posted by Khoisan_kid

HAHA YOU WHITES DONT WANT TO ADMIT THAT BLACKS CREATED HOCKEY.

Dear dark fellow. It is a pitty you are so... (how to say it kindly?)... so "innocent"... LOL

Hockey was invented several times. East Indians had it. Mapuches in Chile had it before conquest. The list is endless. So, what has to do with "blacks". Remember frostbite attack africans quite easily, and you need a lot of energy to keep a hockey stadium in Botwana from melting LOL

Pinguin
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 12:20
Originally posted by pinguin

HAHA YOU WHITES DONT WANT TO ADMIT THAT BLACKS CREATED HOCKEY.

Dear dark fellow. It is a pitty you are so... (how to say it kindly?)... so "innocent"... LOL

Hockey was invented several times. East Indians had it. Mapuches in Chile had it before conquest. The list is endless. So, what has to do with "blacks". Remember frostbite attack africans quite easily, and you need a lot of energy to keep a hockey stadium in Botwana from melting LOL

Pinguin

if you didn't watch the video dont say a damn thing....
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 12:21
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

damn you are right son. you are so black it is nutz

wtf u talkin about?
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 12:35

if you didn't watch the video dont say a damn thing....

It is so funny

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 12:46
God how hard is it to create hockey? A piece of rock/ or wood, some ice and there you go a few sticks... It is not that hard to create any sport, many sports have developed independently across various populations.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 13:10
Basketball was create by a White Man

Edited by pinguin - 10-May-2007 at 13:10
Joinville View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 13:49
Land-hockey predates ice-hockey anyway. It's just an adaption involving ice and skates.
If it was done by African-americans, bully for them! If it wasn't, it's no skin of anyone's back.
It's a curious foot-note but doesn't really change anything.
One must not insult the future.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 13:56
Originally posted by Joinville

Land-hockey predates ice-hockey anyway. It's just an adaption involving ice and skates.
If it was done by African-americans, bully for them! If it wasn't, it's no skin of anyone's back.
It's a curious foot-note but doesn't really change anything.

No your wrong according to the book that these men in the video stated was that blacks created Hockey Period...Ice Hockey, Land Hockey, all Hockey
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:11
I fail to see where is the point: fighting for hockey to be recognized a black sport? Who cares really? Basketball, tennis, and even dominos could be black I couldn't care less.
Beside saying "it is black" makes actually no sense.
I am a free donkey!
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 14:55
And if it was created by someone whose skin is black, how does it change things, or better yet what significance does that have to anything?
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 19:52
Um... no. Nothing's wrong. We are just astonished by your... limited knowledge. I always thought black people were always being oppressed by the white people. I guess, after seeing your posts, that vice versa is possible...

No offense, but you are embarrassing the black race or whatever you claim to be.

Again, please do use youtube for your history assignment's reference. Perhaps we won't have to waste our time that way, since your teacher will teach you that youtube is not a reliable source for any historical researches.

I would love to argue, but I have better things to do. Of course, you could always argue that I am "running away from the truth", as you might assume. Truth, Khoisan_kid, is a word that should be chosen carefully. There is no such thing as truth. Truth is always the idea that is widely accepted by the majority of the people. If Hitler conquered the world and said Jews are evil, then they are. If you conquered the world and said that Afrocentric idea is the truth, then it is the truth. History is mankind's story. Story can be changed, manipulated or erased. Right now, whether you are right or not, the belief of Afrocentricism is rejected in any decent educational facilities, including in Africa (Just in case you might make a horrible comeback by saying, "Because all decent educational facilities belong to white.".

Make no mistake. Black people have contributed greatly to the world that we live today. We are not arguing that white race is better than black. If you think black people are ignored and suppressed in many occasions... you are God - damn right I agree with you! But don't bring this stupid Afrocentric nonsense! Where are the "reliable evidence"?

You know what? Screw this "reliable evidence". You have seen our doubts. If you go back to your other post, many memebers like Decebal, Pinguin have asked logical and reasonable doubts why your belief does not work. Why not answer our doubts? If you are the sole defender of the "truth", then enlighten us. So far, all you did is mock us, insulting in rude manner that we are ignorant fools trying to avoid the truth. Answer our doubts. Make logical and appropriate arguments with us instead of copying and pasting the opinions of others. So far, you have not done such thing.

You know why I love math? It's because once I make a deductive proof, I know that it's right no matter what others say. Make such proof that would silence our doubts. Until then, stop screwing around!

Join us.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 19:55
Just out of question, why is Khoisan_kid not warned in the ban list? I am slightly surprised.

Join us.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 20:19
Because we feel sorry for him. Kind of like an AE affirmative action for idiots.  Though my patience is wearing thin.

Post Reply Post Reply