Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farsi Vatan songs :P

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farsi Vatan songs :P
    Posted: 03-May-2007 at 20:05
Hi Iranian Users and anyone who speaks farsi.  Just wanted to ask which Iranian vatan song is your favorite and if you have a link for it please post it. 

Here is one i found on youtube.com it is a bunch of iranian singers singing the together.Embarrassed
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 20:17
What is with that instrumental? Sounds like a 1980s British live aid fund raiser.  The video is terrible! And it sounds like there's some sine zadan going on at the end, lol.

I need to book a session with dr Suckdasti, OCPMS shrink to fix the damage this video has done.

Edited by Zagros - 03-May-2007 at 20:22
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 20:29
Well i just like the words in the song.  I dont know i guess they were claping or something.  Dobareh Misazamat Vatan is also a good one but that one is sorta political.  Do you have any songs Zagros?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2007 at 20:32
But of course I do.

The first couple of minutes of this are outstanding.
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2007 at 19:58
Here is another good one.  It is by a singer named Pouya.

Post Reply Post Reply