Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turks And Mongols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>
Author
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turks And Mongols
    Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 12:26
That's interesting, I never knew this about them, thanks.
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 12:48

Nice. I got a few questions.

Are they playing typical Turkish/Mongolian games like "cirit" or any other horse-games?

OUT OF LIMIT
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 04:19

Dear Kenaney,

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. Thanks for your concern, anyhow. Well, in Iran, expect Turkmens (real Turkmens; their ancetors, earlier than 3rd one, dates back to Turkmenistan. It's just because of the border that they live in Iran), nobody rides horses; simply because you see no nomads. Now, all Turkmens are not nomads. But they just preserve their customs very well. You knew this that Gonbad Horse Riding Palace is the largest and the most beautiful Riding place in the Middle East? And Gonbad is one of the cities (in Iran) that mostly Turkmens (not barbarian Turkmens) live there.

Anyhow, so just Turkmens of those "Barbari' or 'Teymuri' or 'Khavari' people rides horses. Now about their plays, I should say 'no', they don't know old Turkish and Mongolian plays.

That's about it for the time being. Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Aygucu Tonyukuk View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aygucu Tonyukuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 17:49
Even if Mongols and Turks are not from the same origin, we are too mixed with each other.
Turkish History Forum
www.turktarihi.net
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 09:18
Dear Aygucu Tonyukuk,
   Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, you're right; we're too mixed with each other. Anyhow, you know that Turkish and Mongolian languages had no difference in 600 B.C. Now, they were not called as 'turkish' and 'mongolian'. But they were of the same origin. Take good care and watch out !!!

Kind regards,
Iltirish
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 08:43
Huh,I really don't know why you people like mogolian so much !!!! and try to think o'zbek look like mogolian !!!! nonsense !!!!
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 08:48

what happened to you gok_toruk !!!firstly ,you are trying to put some some images of people not even look like central asian to sya they are turkmen and now say mogolian and turk are of the same origin !!!

Cengiz Kagan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Cengiz Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 21:34
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Dear Aygucu Tonyukuk,
   Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, you're right; we're too mixed with each other. Anyhow, you know that Turkish and Mongolian languages had no difference in 600 B.C. Now, they were not called as 'turkish' and 'mongolian'. But they were of the same origin. Take good care and watch out !!!

Kind regards,
Iltirish

I agree with you. Turks and Mongols have the same origins. Even nowadays the differences are negligible.

TANRI TURKU KORUSUN
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 10:55
Dear Perdon,
   Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. Well, I don't like them; but I don't hate them either; I just know they were great lier to Turkic tribes. Anyhow, I've told this story a thousand times; another time here:

22000 year ago, there used to live a tribe in Mongolia. When southern Mongolia get dried and changed into Gobbi desert, a part of that tribes went to China to be the ancestors of Chinese people we've got today. But a part stayed there. Now who's Turk and who's Mongolian? We've got no tribes named Turk or Mongol. It's just a political name picked up by the tribes living in Mongolia in 552
A.D. After GOk Turk, they still used to call themselves as Turks. Now almost in 1300 A.D, Chengiz Kan gatherd a large number of tribes living Mongolia and ruled them. In their 'qurultay', they chosed the name 'Mongol' which meant 'conquerer'. You know all the story. But the conclusion is really important. Anyhow, today most people think we've got a rag named Turk and another as Mongol. Linguistically, I told you, there was no difference between Turkic and Mongolian accents until 600 B.C. That's about it for the time being.

Kind regards,
Iltirish

P.S: Thanks for all your words in Y!Messenger. I think we're finished here.
Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 10:57

gok_toruk

i Always Thaought That The Iranians With The Afghans , Indians Have The Same Origins ... i Didnt Know That They Have Same Roots With Germans !

: /

Turkistan is a door to two worlds,
Turkistan is a cradle of the Turks,
Living in beautiful Turkistan
Is Tengri's blessing to the Turks.

FREEDOM FOR EASTERN TURKISTAN
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 11:11
Dear Sultan,
   Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Well, Afghanis are part of Iranians. But Indians are brothers of Iranians. Anyhow, the story is:

After getting to Northwestern part of Caspian Sea, European tribe 'Aria' was devided to three parts; a part migrated to Iran, a part to Indians and a part got back to Europe to be Germans. They're of the same origin. You've heard about Indo-European languages including Farsi (the official language of Iran). That's about it for the time being. Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,
Iltirish
Aygucu Tonyukuk View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aygucu Tonyukuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 11:50
Today's Indians are mostly Dravid originned, not Arian.
Turkish History Forum
www.turktarihi.net
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 12:29
Dear Aygucu Tonyukuk,
   Hi there. Well, we're talking about history; not today. You're right too. Take care...
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 03:17
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Dear all,

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. Well, I've just learnt something. I thought you might be interested in, too.

In khorasan Province of Iran, there's a tribe living who's got the characteristics of Turkish & Mongolian rag. Once I was there, I thought they were Turkmens or Central Asian; cause Khorasan is at the border of Iran and Turkmenistan. But when I wanted to talk Turkish with them; they just didn't understand what I said. Anyhow, later I found out, they were Turkish and Mongolian tribes that stayed in Iran after conquering Iran with their leader, Cengiz Kagan. They've forgot their original language; so they speak Farsi (Iranian). But, I've noticed that, still, after 700 years, they use some old Turkish & Mongolian words. Some old customs, are well preserved among them. When I asked one of their 'aq saqal's about their inner tribes, they replied so:

'we are the combination of two Turkish and three Mongolian tribes; a Turkmen tribe, an Uzbek tribe, and three Mongolian; but anyhow, Turkmens and Uzbeks are Mongoloid and our brothers too. We live in peace together. They help us and we help them...'

Then I looked for people belonging to each of the tribes above. And I was able to find them. They were right. Their Turkmen tribe, speak Turkmen; Uzbek tribe, speak Uzbek. But unfortunately, the Mongolians do not speak their mother tonge. When I asked them about their language, they told me that their grandfathers used to speak Turkish (not Mongolian), because Turkish population was the majority; so they had to pick it up. They're called as 'barbari', 'Teymuri' and 'Khavari' in Mashad. And the interesting thing is that only Khorasanians know about them.

That's about it for the time being. Take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

P.S: If you had any question about them, I'll be glad to ask while I'm here among them.

Actually,all of the Turkish-speaknig Iranians are being assimilated in Iranian/Persian heritage.Don't dream about them.ok?

http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 03:26

Ardashir

I am curious, what will happen, If Islamic Goverment at Iran  is finished.

What will all Ethnics do about it?

If I am .ot wrong, Turks are mainly supporter this goverment.

Edited by Murtaza
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:04
Originally posted by Murtaza

Ardashir

I am curious, what will happen, If Islamic Goverment at Iran  is finished.

What will all Ethnics do about it?

If I am not wrong, Turks are mainly supporter this goverment.

after the collapse of the Mullahs,a nationalist government will get the power and all of the Mongoloid elements throughout the country will be eleminated! get it?

http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:13
I hope  so
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:32
Ardashir no worries.an Iran without mullahs are more benefical to Turkey..

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:35
why?
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:44
Ardeshire aziz,
   Salam. Behtarin arezoo ha va ehteramat. Well, Turkic and Mongolian tribes in Iran are minorities; it's natural for them to get probelms with government. But it's only for the time being. Frist, Iranians were assimilated in Turkic and Mongolian heritage. You Fars people are claiming all Turkestan belonged to Iran. But remember Iran was added to Turkestan in the period Ghaznavid, Seljuks and Kharazmshahiyan rulled. They were originally Turkic tribes from Turkestan that invaded Iran and as a result Iran was added to Turks and Mongols territory. That's the reality. Bande ghasde tohin be hich Irani ro nadaram; amma vaghe'iyate manteghi ro donbal mikonam. Take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,
Iltirish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>