Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Draft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Draft
    Posted: 22-Apr-2007 at 00:48
Ok everyone, I'm shocked that no american has taken up a thread on the upcoming football draft. Everyone go and do ten suicides.

That being said, is anyone else besides me excited about the upcoming NFL Draft. Well, I am every year, and it's throught the draft that even a team like the Lions can hope for a playoff shot (and Millan should draft Calvin Johnson).

That being said, I'd like to hear from everyone here in AE about their views on the NFL draft, and who they would like their team to draft.

Me my team is the Bengals, and I would like to see them draft (at the 18 spot) Leon Hall Cornerback (MI) or Ted Ginn Wide Receiver(OH ST) (Hey he was the number one CB coming out of HS, and I Think he's the next Devin Hester).

Second Round, Eric Weddle Safety (UT) if available or else Justin Harrel Defensive Tackle (TN).

In the later rounds I'd like to pick up some quality prospects such as:

Fourth Round: Sabby Piscitelli Safety (OR ST) or Lorenzo Booker Running Back (FL ST) if we selected Eric Weddle.

Fifth Round: Dustin Fry Center (Clemson)

Sixth Round: Anthony Pudewell Tight End (NV).

Seventh Round:  Dan Santucci Offensive Guard Notre Dame.

From a personal level I would also like the Bengals to pick up Brent Celek Tight End, Cincinnati as an undrafted free agent. If you saw the Cincinnati vs. Rutgers NCAA game last year you'd understand why, plus he's a hometown kid.

I would seriously not want to pick up a Linebacker at all in this draft, but Marvin Lewis loves drafting Linebackers so this is unlikely.

So what do you guys think of the draft? And which players are on your team's 'wishlist'?
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
 Post Reply Post Reply