Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

21 Dead in Virginia Tech shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 21 Dead in Virginia Tech shooting
    Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 15:29

may God be with their families,it is madness,why he did that no one will know.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 15:16

It's actually 32 now.  I go to Virginia Tech and study engineering there, as does my sister who studies animal science.  We are both safe and all those we know personally are safe.

I was on campus when this happened.  I was sitting in a chair of one of our longues when my mother called me and told me that my sister had just been on the phone with her and told her of a shooting in her dorm room.  I then proceeded to the computer lab part of the building to check the university website and was in there when the building was put on lockdown.  Across the entire campus police cars and armed law enforcement officers from across the entire region and the state swarmed about.  A group of people from a neighboring building were evacuated through our building and told us of the greater massacre.  A personal friend of mine had a class in that building, but it was cancelled today.  Another friend of mine teaches in that building, but was fortunately unharmed.

It's insane to see this on the news and recognize all the place names and realize you've taken classes in the building that is now a crime scene.  We all wish we could wake up from this and have it all be a terrible dream.
Member of IAEA
Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Adalwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 14:55
Today there was a terrible shooting at Virginia Tech University, 21 people are dead. This is the worst school shooting in US history.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html

I don't understand how people can do this.
Concrete is heavy; iron is hard--but the grass will prevail.
     Edward Abbey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345