Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Korean History Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Easternknight View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Easternknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Korean History Forum
    Posted: 08-Apr-2007 at 17:48
NEw Forum also has International history forum as well please do check it out

Thank you
intem View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote intem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2007 at 04:22
Wow, what a nice forum with a thread like this and also the comments are very very arrogant which could evoke a bad comment in response, wonder if that guy knows what flame bait means?.......

Everybody check it out.

Edited by intem - 10-Apr-2007 at 04:41
J.T.I.J
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Easternknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2007 at 17:47
since the links don't work for me which user and what topic?
BTW I don't need your sarcasm.
intem View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote intem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2007 at 22:34
You think i was been sarcastic about it? BTW the links do work, probably you've just pretend that you couldn't access it. Also that particular person was very rude as well and being sarcastic, especially the statement like this "how Korea beat the brains of the chinese at the Battle of Salsu". I mean, i do admit that Sui army got badly beaten but this guy just seems to exaggerate everything, so next time watch carefully before you call someone sarcastic. thank you!

P.S If the links dont work then how can you get into the first page of the forum, lol what a nice answer from you. Anyway go to the korean forum you gave and scroll down untill you see 'Korean Military History', then click on the thread 'battle of salsu'. Is this clear enough for you to go to the directed link which i gave. One last thing, mind if i guess who is this "Hwanung Jegal"? Its probably you isn't it.

Edited by intem - 10-Apr-2007 at 22:41
J.T.I.J
The Charioteer View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote The Charioteer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2007 at 00:24
intem,

talking about battle, do you remember the battle of chengpu?
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Easternknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2007 at 21:30
Originally posted by intem

You think i was been sarcastic about it? BTW the links do work, probably you've just pretend that you couldn't access it. Also that particular person was very rude as well and being sarcastic, especially the statement like this "how Korea beat the brains of the chinese at the Battle of Salsu". I mean, i do admit that Sui army got badly beaten but this guy just seems to exaggerate everything, so next time watch carefully before you call someone sarcastic. thank you!

P.S If the links dont work then how can you get into the first page of the forum, lol what a nice answer from you. Anyway go to the korean forum you gave and scroll down untill you see 'Korean Military History', then click on the thread 'battle of salsu'. Is this clear enough for you to go to the directed link which i gave. One last thing, mind if i guess who is this "Hwanung Jegal"? Its probably you isn't it.

Actually no A@E forum didn't work for me for two days and when I did try to use the link it opened but it never properly loaded and why the hell would I lie about the link not working? what kind of accusacation is that?
how did he exxergrate? yes the title could be offensive ad I will now change it. again if I can't access the thread how would I know I could get to the forum but I had no idea which topic and I wasn't going to search for your sake. Hwanung Jegal yeah thats me your point?
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Easternknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2007 at 21:33
Originally posted by The Charioteer

intem,

talking about battle, do you remember the battle of chengpu?

Jin and Chu where Jin had domiance for decades because of that battle?
jebusrocks View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote jebusrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2007 at 02:59
Finally, a forum on Korean history itself!! I just joined
 Post Reply Post Reply