Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would you conquer the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How would you conquer the world?
    Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 08:17

Now we all want to rule the world but how would you go about it?

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 08:21
Put something in the water.......
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 08:26
Be a while before you get Australia then
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 15:17
Considering how little water is here, it shouldn't be too hard
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 19:26
Well you gotta be able to find some first
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 19:57
Create three countries all arch rivals to each other, have each of these super powers engaged in a long Cold war, with the possible occasional hot spell. Use the rivalry between the countries to slowly eliminate any neutral countries. Use hostilities with one country to push it into the arms of another.

Then when all countries of the world are under the control of one of these three countries. The three unite declare world peace and a unity government. That way you've conqured the world. And everyone thinks they won.

Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2007 at 12:56
With 300 Spartans.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2007 at 17:01
how to conquer the world? i think with films fashions foods and lifestyle.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 08:20
I already Do Star
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 08:40
You don't the time of conquering the world or anyother place is long gone.

Because everyone thinks there country is a special as others. So they "won't" get assimilated or co-operate.

you never have conquered something with force.

The best idea is destroy a country completly say it was aliens and we need to unite and stuff after you have a single country or more liek empire.

you need a emperor right? whos better then me
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Flipper View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 09:32
I would give everyone a carrot...

This carrot would have various forms depending on my target:

- a form of a God that everyone believes in.
- a form of a King/hero that everyone follows.
- a form of hope or something that is this "better" thing.

Simple, nasty, evil, effective...I'm just telling the truth on what I believe would be successfull, not that i would do such a thing.

Så nu tar jag fram (k)niven va!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 11:24

I would found a company named "Microsoft".

I will allow everybody to copy my operating system software, but inside the code I will put worms that will watch everything. I will recopilate all that data in Seattle, and I will know every move of almost all the people in the planet.

With that data I will control marketing, the exchange market, I will be able to detect the sexual secrets of everybody, etc. All of which is worth quite a bit of money.

Yes, It is a dream. I bet nobody is doing it at all.

Pinguin

bleda View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote bleda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 11:27
Originally posted by Spartakus

With 300 Spartans.

with 299 turksLOL
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 11:43
Originally posted by bleda

with 299 turksLOL

Would those be nomad style warriors or more modern Turkish troops? Either way, I'd advise you to revise your plan; you might have a bit of trouble holding the world with 299 soldiers. Wink

-Akolouthos
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 12:00
^^
Unless they were from the Pakistan Armys Strategic Command.

And 300 Spartans, they all died. Hiding in that narrow pass. Not exactly world conquering stuff.

Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 12:13

With 300 Spartans.

with 299 turksLOL

LOL
       With just 5 fat Scotsman I could completely surround your 299 skinny turks and with an army of such Scottish fatties I could rule the world.Evil%20Smile
                 Beware the fat men cometh!

Edited by Scorpian - 14-Mar-2007 at 12:25
Scorpian
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 12:31
Originally posted by Scorpian

With 300 Spartans.

with 299 turksLOL

LOL
       With just 5 fat Scotsman I could completely surround your 299 skinny turks and with an army of such Scottish fatties I could rule the world.Evil%20Smile
                 Beware the fat men cometh!

who you calling skinnyShocked

Big%20smile

I just need one donkeyBig%20smile
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 12:44
Originally posted by Sparten

And 300 Spartans, they all died. Hiding in that narrow pass. Not exactly world conquering stuff.

I meant 300 Spartans with HALO uniforms ,laser weapons,invisibility,light sabers and magnetic shields.Wink

Edited by Spartakus - 14-Mar-2007 at 12:44
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 13:45
Originally posted by xi_tujue

Originally posted by Scorpian

With 300 Spartans.

with 299 turksLOL

LOL
                 Beware the fat men cometh!

who you calling skinnyShocked

Big%20smile

I just need one donkeyBig%20smile

if you and your donkey were to join my army of fatties then we could take control of the UniverseEvil%20Smile
            Just think about all our enemies Dying laughing before us!

Beware the fat Ass men and one Donkey cometh!LOL

Edited by Scorpian - 14-Mar-2007 at 14:02
Scorpian
Athanasios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Athanasios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2007 at 14:31
300 Spartans = $$$Clap
299 Turks       = PinchPinchPinch

Actually the Spartans were 298( not including the messenger who was send to Athens and commited suicide when he finished his duty, and a soldier who suffered from an eye illness and who was send back to home - from a safe route Wink-)

Anyway, i think that it wouldn't be difficult to conquer the world.
Just put your pytzamas and slippers, ride a donkey and tour the world saying
" I'm the son of G_d Capitalism!, i promisse you a feature where everyone will have equal consuming abilities with those who  rule today, because they rule today but the past and the future belong to capitalism!Regret for your sins ,  when you were used to save money for yourselves... Feed the market in order to flow the capital without obstacles!Nevertheless, keep your faith and will for purchase and the omnipotent G_D Capitalism will give a second occasion! For this from tomorrow already, you take credit cards, loans with interest-rate from the bank and rush in the temples of G_D Capitalism (malls)and spend abundant money for economy's good! and you should not forget, whoever is better in everything(lessons, study, work and consumption virtuous), it will have a place next to my father when the time will have arrived... Brothers and sisters in the name of profit follow me!

Our past is sad, our present intolerable, fortunately that we do not have future...

Sounds great eh?Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>