Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help in French...!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help in French...!
    Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 15:10

I was wondering if any of the guys are fluent in French? I am trying to self study French, but I need help. I dont have any French teachers... and the only friend I know who can speak French is in Paris... and hes in vacation for few months... so I cant keep in touch with her either.... I was hoping that if you have reasonable amount of spare time... could anyone answer my French question through MSN? (Because MSN is speedy) Thanks in advance...

Join us.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 16:14
I'm sure there are some fluent French members Pekau, such as Maharrbal, but I can speak french to an extent, and my mother and father are both fluent. I'd be happy helping you over msn if you want. Smile
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 16:17
Send me a pm here: I speak French fluently.
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 16:27
I'd say Decebal would be the way to go Wink
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 18:10
Decabel,Flyingzone and  Maybe Hellios and Dan Cranker would be your best bets at least if you are trying to learn because it is one of the official languages of your soon to be new country.  My French is at best High School and  food related ( i could write you a menu or 2000) but I will help if I can

Edited by Dawn - 22-Feb-2007 at 18:17
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 18:29
Merci beaucoup~

Join us.
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 19:27
Why don't you try to real the newspapers and/or listen to the radios?
I am a free donkey!
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 20:02
or French movies! Thats what I am doing!
Dan Carkner View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Dan Carkner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2007 at 23:12
It's true, I will help you as well if you like.  I am on MSN at  cxr at misery.net if you'd like to discuss anything.  It's not my native language but I learned it as a child and I'm pretty fluent.
drill_skill_800 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote drill_skill_800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2007 at 23:44
Yeah, sure. I tutor french during my lunch. I could help you out. :) 

Edited by drill_skill_800 - 23-Feb-2007 at 23:44
There is a fine line between gifted and retarded
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2007 at 22:58
DRill Skill - where in Canada are you from ?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2007 at 16:28
Originally posted by pekau

I was wondering if any of the guys are fluent in French? I am trying to self study French, but I need help. I dont have any French teachers... and the only friend I know who can speak French is in Paris... and hes in vacation for few months... so I cant keep in touch with her either.... I was hoping that if you have reasonable amount of spare time... could anyone answer my French question through MSN? (Because MSN is speedy) Thanks in advance...

French is my native tongue along with English. I am very fluent, if you want my MSN send me a PM.
 Post Reply Post Reply