Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Natural World's greatest assest....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
QueenCleopatra View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote QueenCleopatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Natural World's greatest assest....
    Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 10:47
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Attenborough

As we are talking about natural history I think that this man deserves a mention. He is without a doubt the greatest naturalist in the world and shows no signs of stopping although he is in his late 70s.

Edited by QueenCleopatra - 02-Feb-2007 at 12:17
Her Royal Highness , lady of the Two Lands, High Priestess of Thebes, Beloved of Isis , Cleopatra , Oueen of the Nile
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 11:59
you can recognize that voice anywhere.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 20:50
He is truly the most amazing and recognised nature documentarian the world has ever seen, and I have the most utmost respect for him. The sheer quantity and quality of his documentaries and series is overwhelming, and he's not done yet - still has 'Life in Cold Blood' to come I believe. David Attenborough is 'the' voice of Nature Documentaries. 
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2007 at 00:52
Originally posted by Knights

He is truly the most amazing and recognised nature documentarian the world has ever seen, and I have the most utmost respect for him. The sheer quantity and quality of his documentaries and series is overwhelming, and he's not done yet - still has 'Life in Cold Blood' to come I believe. David Attenborough is 'the' voice of Nature Documentaries. 

Indeed. I admire his work as well.Clap

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2007 at 01:55
Shame he's converted to the dark side, hey Knights Wink What would Mr. Foxx say?
QueenCleopatra View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote QueenCleopatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2007 at 11:31
Personally I think he is the greatest. His Life on Earth series is unparalleled and he has made many other fascinating and beautiful documentries since. Few Naturalists can measure up IMO.
Her Royal Highness , lady of the Two Lands, High Priestess of Thebes, Beloved of Isis , Cleopatra , Oueen of the Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply