Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Armenian western Lands?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
apesako View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote apesako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenian western Lands?
    Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 00:06
ive been hearing about our western lands a lot this couple of months. i heard that kurds want to establish a new country, but i think if anyone is going to liberate the lands it should be armenians couse we lived in that lands for 3000 years and we have our independent country so it makes us a little experianced governing a country. And unlike turks i think Armenians and Kurds will get a long together better then Turks and Kurds.

Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 00:29
you really are looking for a fight in this place.

many kurds played a part in the ethnic cleansing of that part of anadolia, so how can you think they be friends of Armenians? Armenians dont have the numbers, money or resources to take on turkey, so it would be best to concentrate on holding on to what you got and building a more viable country than what you've have.

Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kerimoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 01:23
Totally agree with u. Today, as an Azeri, I would love to have strong neighbours. Of course, there are some conflicts between us. But anyway, that is not the topic. I dont blame Turks, but Kurds also are habitants of those lands, and after all, they will not get part of Turkey just becouse it was theirs some milleniums nefore, it is obvious, Turks will never allow it unless they live and that is just normal.Smile
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 02:21
Dont be stupid Apesako

"And fully in keeping with the demagogic prejudices of the party, no A.R.F leader would seriously propose participating cooperatively in the struggle of the people of Turkey against the fascist regime there... While the A.R.F. reprints maps showing the borders of a supposed "Armenia" proposed in the unratified Treaty of Sevres, the party's literature ignores the native population within the borders of this "Armenia." It should be pointed out that this population, consisting of Kurds, Turks, Lazes and others, exceeds six million. One wonders what kind of Armenia the A.R.F. envisions in which Armenians will be an absoluteif not minisculeminority..."
 Monte Melkonian The Right to Struggle, p.57
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:22
Woooohooooooo, when's the party I just can't wait, common what you waiting for go and take the land, tell me when you get it Dead

Yeah the good old Kurds, they'll give you Diyarbekir and Mount Ararat because they really do adore you guys just like they love the Assyrians and will give them a country in Northern Iraq.

Edited by Bulldog - 27-Jan-2007 at 13:24
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:31
well mount Ararat is a possibility in case that happens Embarrassed
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote EGETRK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 13:57
even see Ağrı Dağ from erevan is a great gift for u,...that is all that you can realize...what do you wnat more
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 14:03
oooooh, maybe you should create a smokescreen, LOL take away that precious gift
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote EGETRK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 14:11
we will take it away with ur stupid Dreams and Myths...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 14:46
I like it that you capitalized Dreams and Myths, give more substance Embarrassed

How can you take away ideas...I suggest dementors
apesako View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Quote apesako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:05
well i agree with u that Armenian people should consider on Armenian. but only way to do that is to recognize the genocide and open the borders.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:09
Apesako
well i agree with u that Armenian people should consider on Armenian. but only way to do that is to recognize the genocide and open the borders.

Yeah and the world revolves around Armenians, everybody shall do everything in their power to make sure that they do what's best for Armenians.

Mamikon
well mount Ararat is a possibility in case that happens

Look out your window, Pigs are flying LOL

Apesako
i heard that kurds want to establish a new country, but i think if anyone is going to liberate the lands it should be armenians couse we lived in that lands for 3000 years and we have our independent country so it makes us a little experianced governing a country.

Shouldn't this be in "HISTORICAL AMUSEMENT"? LOL

Edited by Bulldog - 27-Jan-2007 at 15:11
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 15:25
Originally posted by mamikon

well mount Ararat is a possibility in case that happens Embarrassed

It's realy sacred to you guys isn't it. I live like next to the mountain(well not native to the region but ...after the exile)

I once heard a story that a Turkish man from france was going on holliday to Turkey his armenian neigbour said " Bring me dirt from the Holy mountain(Ararat) and I will pay you in gold( a large amount don't know how much exactly)

the man wen't on holiday and was going to return when he was at kapikule(border of Turkey and greece) he realised  that he had forgotten the dirt.

He just took some dirt from there because he didn't wanted to disapoint is neigbour(and for the gold Big%20smile).

He went to his neigbour and gave him the dirt.

his neigbour " Do you think I'm a fool" (is this even possible how can he tell the difference?)

I told you this story for some relief(not comic but still) please discuss this topic without flaming guys(not that you did but ...

Btw my villeage is called "Hanzir"(it's armenian I guess) modernname Ycekapi(great gate)

the other villeages and with -yan definitly armenian

My mothers side is from a real Turkish villeage Mollasleyman( settled there after the exile)

I have a question for our armenian members accualy 2.

1. We have alot of tales about armenian gold( I keep hearing from everyone Kurds & Turks that there is gold in caves that the Armeinian hid)

Believe me don't want to find the gold(well I want to but you know..) is this true or could it be true.

2. I hear that the "Kurds" of North-east Anatolia are accualy of armenian descent who converted to Islam.

I would like some awnser. especially from mamikon or armeniansurvival (and less from the new kid)

Thanks

xi tujue

Edited by xi_tujue - 27-Jan-2007 at 15:28
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:14
Originally posted by bulldog

Yeah and the world revolves around Armenians, everybody shall do everything in their power to make sure that they do what's best for Armenians.

note that he said Armenian people not the whole world

Look out your window, Pigs are flying LOL

So they are!!
I just took this outside my window...

http://tryingtogrok.mu.nu/archives/flying-pig.jpg

I call him Bambi

Originally posted by Apesako

i heard that kurds want to establish a new country, but i think if anyone is going to liberate the lands it should be armenians couse we lived in that lands for 3000 years and we have our independent country so it makes us a little experianced governing a country.

Shouldn't this be in "HISTORICAL AMUSEMENT"?

Whats so amusing? Kurds are going to have a country, sometime

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:20
I think it is foolish to consider a physical object (such as a mountain) sacred..thus I dont. But probably some Armenians are...

with respect to gold, I have not heard of any caves...but since you have told me about it, what is a good Turkish last name to take, so I can come and scavanger hunt without being tracked LOL

There were many Armenians who have converted to Islam and thus may have become Kurdicized, however, I have heard (and I am not 100% sure), that the skull shape of a "true" Kurd generally generally differs from that of a "true" Armenian
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:34
Also...dont you think if there is gold, it should belong to the descendants...not the Turkish government
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:47
Mamikon
note that he said Armenian people not the whole world

I was being sarcastic.

Mamikon
I call him Bambi

Poor Bambi, you turned him into a pig, I always preferred "Babe" Big%20smile

Mamikon
Whats so amusing? Kurds are going to have a country, sometime

They do, in Northern Iraq.

What's amusing is this.

Apesako

LOL
Albert Pine

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 16:57

I was being sarcastic.

That wasnt sarcastic...it would have been, if he had said "Armenia is going to get lands back with the world support"
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 17:27
Guys Armenia is a city state that is nothing for Turkey. Don't waste your time.
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 17:36
Originally posted by mamikon

Also...dont you think if there is gold, it should belong to the descendants...not the Turkish government

but who is it we may never know.

My uncle well my mother cousin(he lived there for a long time) told me that the kurds in his villeage had armenian relitives who came to visit and stuff(weren't the borders closed)

als that the armenian hid gold in graves(knowing that graverobery was a moralcrime for the local muslim poulation) they later came and dug it up. but as I said weren't the borders closed.

the turkish goverment supports the gold search and even gives you 2 soldiers to help you for like 40% of teh cutBig%20smile
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>