Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCan Trkiye Enter to northern ıraq??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Trkiye Enter to northern &#305;raq??
    Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 14:15
I don't fail to see that, I know that they were Turkish citizens.

I think you fail to see that he used the word people!

"those 30000 Turkish people are mostly civillians (doctors,teachers,lawyers)."

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
TheGame View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 17:04
Originally posted by DayI

Originally posted by TheGame

Iran has shown no signs of aggression towards the Kurdish government in norther Iraq as far as I know.

They (Iran) bombed some PKK camps near Iranian border with rockets.

I said Kurdish government, not the PKK. Iran has shown no signs of aggression against the autonomy of Norther Iraq's Kurdish region.

Originally posted by Batu

hey TheGame

it is not a civil war that is between pkk and Turkey.its war on terror.those 30000 Turkish people are mostly civillians (doctors,teachers,lawyers).
     Turkish army has 25 years of experience in mountain warfare and Turkey has better mountain commandos then the USA has.

Civil war is two factions within a nation fighting, and guessing by the huge number of casualties, what happened in Turkey was definetly civil war.

Edited by TheGame - 16-Jan-2007 at 17:06
Join the:

Iranian History Forum

Everyone is welcome.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 17:25
DayI, professional soldier does not mean cool, hard, tough with the best training and equipment.  All it means is that these men are paid to be soldiers.  They are no longer Peshmerga.

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 21:53
Originally posted by Zagros

DayI, professional soldier does not mean cool, hard, tough with the best training and equipment.  All it means is that these men are paid to be soldiers.  They are no longer Peshmerga.

Why i dont call them as soldier?

-they arent a part of official iraqi army, illegally soldiers or individual guards of barzani and talebani clans
-many of them are recruited from barzani and talebani clans and many of them arent trained, again i repeat many of them where recruited for only they could use a riffle + they are used as guards, "police corps" (= mehdi army).
-however what their training is, they are still called peshmerga by Kurdish people out there.
-they are being paid from the beginning, as i said before they where paid by Turkish government till late 90's. Being paid doesnt mean they are soldiers.
-A soldier wears official uniform, where are their uniforms? How could i distinguish them from terrorists? Having a AK in his hands and wearing a red turban make them feel soldiers Shocked
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 21:57
Originally posted by Cent

"those 30000 Turkish people are mostly civillians (doctors,teachers,lawyers)."

Where did you get this from? Those 30 000 people are mostly KURDS.
Turkish people do include KURDS, where not racists to divide people by their ethnic origins, skin color or something.

The baby who's shotten dead by PKK terrorists and wich is everywhere used by Turkish nationalists is a Kurdish baby...
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 14:50
i am saying this again.its not a war between two nations.i dont kill my Kurdish neighbour.there is no defence line no battlefield this is just planned professional terrorism against Turkey(there are also good Kurdish Turk citizens:)).yes the casulities are too much but that doesnt mean its a war.PKK doesnt have a government.(there are many governments which supports PKK but its an other question to discuss)
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 15:26
OK guys, let's get back on topic away from blacklisted discussions!
TheGame View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 16:10
DayI, you still have not said why sending Kurdish troops to Baghdad is a bad idea.

You told me I was wrong several times in saying that it was a good idea, so I want to know why it is a bad idea.
Join the:

Iranian History Forum

Everyone is welcome.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 16:29
Originally posted by TheGame

DayI, you still have not said why sending Kurdish troops to Baghdad is a bad idea.You told me I was wrong several times in saying that it was a good idea, so I want to know why it is a bad idea.
I think Bulldog should answer this because i didnt say anything like "bad" or (God forbid ) tryed to prove you wrong.

What will peshmerga's do in bagdat? Will they clash with sunnie's - shi'as? Is there a possibility? I do think of yes. Kurds are also sunnie in Iraq, many of them are religious and they may be clash with mehdi army.
TheGame View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 18:03

I think Bulldog should answer this because i didnt say anything like "bad" or (God forbid ) tryed to prove you wrong.

Woops, maybe it was bulldog!LOL I'm not sure, too lazy to look back...

What will peshmerga's do in bagdat? Will they clash with sunnie's - shi'as? Is there a possibility? I do think of yes. Kurds are also sunnie in Iraq, many of them are religious and they may be clash with mehdi army.

Well, thats what I'm saying. The Sunni Arabs' main complain is that the Shia's are gaining all the power.

The Kurds are both Sunni and they dont want any conflict with the Shia, therefore, it would make the situation much better to have Kurdish troops in Baghdad, along side American, Sunni, and Shia troops, to keep the peace.

I dont believe the Kurds would fight the Shia's, because they would have done so by now. The Kurds are more interested in building either a federalist Iraq or keeping their autonomy and possibly declaring independence.
Join the:

Iranian History Forum

Everyone is welcome.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 18:30
If anyone attacks the Kurds in Baghdad it will be Baathists and Sunni extremists.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 20:15

If anyone attacks the Kurds in Baghdad it will beBaathists andSunni extremists.
And im afraid it will happen, i think they want kurdish people also include into the clash of sunni-shia in bagdat. We have seen allready many complots there, so i wouldnt suprised if a carbomb hits a shia district it will blaimed upon the kurds... or something else.
TheGame View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 20:59
There are some very interesting e-mails that I have recieved regarding the neo-con agenda in the middle east that I have posted on my forum...

I dont know if I can post the links to them, but basically, this very plan that is now initiated in Iraq seems to go back to the 1970's.

I dont know if you guys have seen this map or not:

But this map was originally thought of in the 1970's!
Join the:

Iranian History Forum

Everyone is welcome.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 02:44
weird map, specially what the hell is islamic sacred states.   Totally idiotic, even  name  itself is  idiotic.. How can a state become sacred..

I am also curious why kurdistan include  artvin(because there is not any kurd at that  city, laz, georgians and turks live there.)

I think a child created a map. It is not an important issue.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 06:25

If anyone attacks the Kurds in Baghdad it will be Baathists and Sunni extremists.
And im afraid it will happen, i think they want kurdish people also include into the clash of sunni-shia in bagdat. We have seen allready many complots there, so i wouldnt suprised if a carbomb hits a shia district it will blaimed upon the kurds... or something else.

Shie have no interest in attacking Kurds, since they have no stake in Baghdad or other Arab areas, and the two are de-facto allies. Only Baathists andthe Brit/US would have an interest in attacking Kurds and blaming it on Shie, so as to cause further conflict.

Edited by Zagros - 18-Jan-2007 at 06:26
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 16:06
Mortaza, that map is not worth your comments.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 17:44

If anyone attacks the Kurds in Baghdad it will beBaathists andSunni extremists.

Shie have no interest in attacking Kurds, since they have no stake in Baghdad or otherArab areas,and the two are de-facto allies. Only Baathists andthe Brit/US would have an interest in attacking Kurds and blaming it on Shie, so as to cause further conflict.
I am saying the same, they will try to include kurds to that allready big mess out there. So if this happends, iraq is in civil war. Kurds have allready secured the north part, they will call for independent kurdistan. Shi'as will also be independent but i dunno what will happen with those arabic and turkmen sunni's.

if this scenario happens i think Turkey will enter Iraq...
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 17:50
"if this scenario happens i think Turkey will enter Iraq... "

And hell will break loose, I can assure you that!

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:19
Turkmens are fine with Kurds.

The Sunni Arab triangle can become a glorious puppet state like Jordan.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:26
Of course they are. Just look at Kurdistan now, everyone is moving there, Christians, Turkmens and Arabs.

I think like 50 000 Arabs have moved to Northern Iraq.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>