Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idi Amin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liudovik_Nemski View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Liudovik_Nemski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idi Amin?
    Posted: 17-Dec-2006 at 14:13
I read a little about him and there were some very ridiculous statements.Is it true that this guy proclaimed himself King Of Scotland and accepted the title C.O.B.(Conqueror of the British Empire)?
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2006 at 15:11
Yes, that is true. He did proclaim himself the "King of Scotland" (why, I have no idea, but I do not think it is a good thing to make Scotland angry). He did also accept the title of COB, and he proclaimed himself to be many other things as well. For more about his life, the book "The Last King of Scotland" is all about Idi Amin due to his proclaimed title.

Sock Puppet View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Sock Puppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2006 at 02:36

When one reads Scottish history, by no means the worst king Scotland has ever have had.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, is not good advice when visiting an Italian public toilet.
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2007 at 14:44
He should have eaten little kids....., didn't he ?

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 05-Jan-2007 at 14:47

Post Reply Post Reply