Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you allow a Trojan Horse into your premises?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
snowybeagle View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snowybeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you allow a Trojan Horse into your premises?
    Posted: 06-Dec-2006 at 19:35
http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=2131
Shows a youtube video on a group of pranksters trying to gain entry for a Trojan Horse through various types of security check points ...LOL
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2006 at 04:34
Ah yes that's actually quite a funny show. Saw that episode where they try and obtain entry into various places with a Trojan Horse - even the Turkish Embassy!!! ahha
I suppose I would let a horse onto mine if I had the room. But yeh - silly idea really.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2006 at 06:05
Yea I have seen that one, it's from the show "Chaser's War on Everything" - bloody good Australian comedy show. 
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2006 at 15:37
Originally posted by Constantine XI

"Chaser's War on Everything" - bloody good Australian comedy show. 

Couldn't have said it better Wink
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2006 at 02:03
"Chaser's War on Everything" - bloody good Australian comedy show.

Unfortunate one struggling against the Censor's axe.

I saw the clip on TV, pure quality!
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2006 at 02:05
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Unfortunate one struggling against the Censor's axe

What's the story? ABC considering kicking the War?
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Dec-2006 at 18:35

Have you noticed that since the first chaser TV shows the number of poltical jokes has significantly decreased?
Its because they are not popular with the group "responsible for ensuring a balanced view at the ABC" aka the Censor. So the chaser guys keep modifing the show to keep it on air.

I think CNNN might have got axed, so they created the War on Everything... I think.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Dec-2006 at 18:00
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Have you noticed that since the first chaser TV shows the number of poltical jokes has significantly decreased?
Its because they are not popular with the group "responsible for ensuring a balanced view at the ABC" aka the Censor. So the chaser guys keep modifing the show to keep it on air.

I think CNNN might have got axed, so they created the War on Everything... I think.

I have only been watching the video highlights on the ABC website recently, having no access to ABC TV during the year. From what I have seen on them, Chaser's seems to criticise both major parties equally (though usually has an easier time of it with Labour owing to that party's difficulties with charisma).

It's such a shame that the ABC imposes those restrictions, I bet Chasers is popular enough to be transferred on to one of the commercial channels. But these being owned by a handful of men, no doubt they would there be subject to political censoring at the behest of the station's owner.
Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Feb-2007 at 23:04
After reading Homer, certainly not. That's the very reason we study history; to not repeat the mistakes of the past.
Cheers.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Feb-2007 at 23:20
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.

Burn the horse. Burn it to the ground while enjoying a warm cup of coffee.

Edited by pekau - 18-Feb-2007 at 00:12

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply