Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iranian girl to be lashed for having fun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Should the innocent girl be lashed ?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [21.74%]
1 [4.35%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [8.70%]
15 [65.22%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranian girl to be lashed for having fun
    Posted: 27-Nov-2006 at 20:54
And off course nobody should expect me to be a mute spectator to perverted India / Hindu bashing. 
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2006 at 15:41
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

The main difference is that these chauvinist's numbers are more in some than in other religions.And Ponce, I am not anti Muslim, but Anti (Anti-Indian / Traitors). Unfortunately in practical terms in India it often seems to make you look anti muslim because of the behaviour of the communities here.But that is a tragedy which cannot be changed becuase it s a fact of life.

Oh no I did not say that vivek i quoted that comment from zagros
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2006 at 22:09
Oh I See. I am clubbed anti muslim. Nobody thinks why my opinions don't tend to go against Christianity. If I had to be partisan / biased or anti something, I should have been anti-Chrisitan. Becasue as a Hindu, the only danger to hinduism in India today comes from christianity. That is because now that we have a rule of law & justice, conversion of Hindus to Islam has stopped ever since the British established their rule. For the last couple of hundred years, Hindus have only converted to christianity, not to  mohammedanism. The last  conversions to muslims were done by tipu  the traitor in malabar.

Muslims religion today does  not present any danger or threat whatsoever to the hindus, so why should I, a nationalist hindu be against muslims ?

On the contrary the Christian religion presents a greater threat & a real one.  because the missionaries are converting a lot of tribals & poor people to their religion every day. But I am not labeled anti christian by anybody ! What is the reason ?

The reason is that the christians (the earlier ones as well as the new converts) are as a rule not anti national. They never (well very rarely) engage in anti india activities. They as a rule love to call india their country & are interested in its interest. So even though the christian faith is  converting a lot of Hindus to it everyday, people like me still dont tend to be labeled anti christian, because we dont speak against them, because we are not apprehensive about them, because they dont engage in anti national activities.

On the contrary, the muslims faith is not converting any Hindus to itself today (since we now have a the rule of Law), But it is till percieved as a threat by people like me to us ! Why ? Muslims are not taking away our jobs, because most of them are not educated, they are not a threat ot our businesses, because, they would prefer to get into the  mafia  or small odd businesses. We need to be worried about the christians as they are educated & taking away our jobs etc.. etc... But still we are not against chrisitian but only against the muslims ! Why ?

because their majority thought  process is a great danger to the country. Because the terrorists activities in India are done by them. because every few days you hear of a terror strike from the mujahideens killing a few civilias here & there. Because they go to pakistan for terrorist training & not christians. etc....etc.... the list can go on...

I again want to reiterate that I am not anti muslim (the religion), but as a patriotic person I am against everything which is anti Indian,  there are more Hindus in that list than muslims. But if the muslims also constitute a great part of that list, i have no option but to be against those people, who represent a grave threat to the country. I am not bothered about the threat to the hindu religion because being the first religion,it has survived countless threats & is still present is its original state whereas all other olden faiths have floundered to near extinction. So there is no reason why it will not survive the mild threat to ti at present.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2006 at 22:20
Oh I See. I am clubbed anti muslim. Nobody thinks why my opinions don't tend to go against Christianity. If I had to be partisan / biased or anti something, I should have been anti-Chrisitan. Becasue as a Hindu, the only danger to hinduism in India today comes from christianity. That is because now that we have a rule of law & justice, conversion of Hindus to Islam has stopped ever since the British established their rule. For the last couple of hundred years, Hindus have only converted to christianity, not to  mohammedanism. The last  conversions to muslims were done by tipu  the traitor in malabar.

Muslims religion today does  not present any danger or threat whatsoever to the hindus, so why should I, a nationalist hindu be against muslims ?

On the contrary the Christian religion presents a greater threat & a real one.  because the missionaries are converting a lot of tribals & poor people to their religion every day. But I am not labeled anti christian by anybody ! What is the reason ?

The reason is that the christians (the earlier ones as well as the new converts) are as a rule not anti national. They never (well very rarely) engage in anti india activities. They as a rule love to call india their country & are interested in its interest. So even though the christian faith is  converting a lot of Hindus to it everyday, people like me still dont tend to be labeled anti christian, because we dont speak against them, because we are not apprehensive about them, because they dont engage in anti national activities.

On the contrary, the muslims faith is not converting any Hindus to itself today (since we now have a the rule of Law), But it is till percieved as a threat by people like me to us ! Why ? Muslims are not taking away our jobs, because most of them are not educated, they are not a threat ot our businesses, because, they would prefer to get into the  mafia  or small odd businesses. We need to be worried about the christians as they are educated & taking away our jobs etc.. etc... But still we are not against chrisitian but only against the muslims ! Why ?

because their majority thought  process is a great danger to the country. Because the terrorists activities in India are done by them. because every few days you hear of a terror strike from the mujahideens killing a few civilias here & there. Because they go to pakistan for terrorist training & not christians. etc....etc.... the list can go on...

I again want to reiterate that I am not anti muslim (the religion), but as a patriotic person I am against everything which is anti Indian,  there are more Hindus in that list than muslims. But if the muslims also constitute a great part of that list, i have no option but to be against those people, who represent a grave threat to the country. I am not bothered about the threat to the hindu religion because being the first religion,it has survived countless threats & is still present is its original state whereas all other olden faiths have floundered to near extinction. So there is no reason why it will not survive the mild threat to ti at present.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123