Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHazara and Pan-Turk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hazara and Pan-Turk
    Posted: 20-Feb-2009 at 03:56
Well they have a good fooball team and that's all I know about Shakhtar, do you watch alot of football Sarmat? Russian Football is on the rise Thumbs Up
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2009 at 05:34
Yeah, I like to watch it as well. But I'm afraid we've been already quite far from our original topic. Smile

Let's get back to Hazara people !
Σαυρομάτης
MythTR View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2009 at 20:06
Originally posted by Mortaza

otuken? that is funny. I insist at Donetsk. That stupid dream can at least finish with most beatiful girls of world.

Don't change the topic. And I INVITE YOU TO RESPECT!
No thank you!
We Turks are a people who throughout our history have been the very embodiment of freedom&independence
Mustafa Kemal ATATURK
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2009 at 23:55

I am respecting your unproductive dream(turan) and I invite you to respect my productive dream.(Russian girls.)

As a Turk I insist at donetsk. Otherwise, I wont support turan dream and to eat horse meat.
Naimani View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2009 at 01:55
I have no clue what you guys are discussing about here. Everytime you post, I recieve an email notification =P please stick to the topic guys!

This is gona be really random but its not off topic. I don't think Turkic and Mongol countries are working hard enough nowadays. A society is created by each member, each family, communities and etc. So the starting point is you and me. West has created an attractive cultural empire throughout the world and is trying to get everyones focus from their culture/history/identity and influence them. Just like our ancestors, we shouldn't be satisfied, theres always a different but better way of thinking and living. A good start would be to understand the need of a union in which all Turkic and Mongol countries are part of and share their strengths and support each other in difficult times. Remember that famous saying, "one arrow can easily break but no power can break a bunch of arrows". Unity and education is the key to all the problems we are facing today. But education without knowing your idenitty is a waste of effort. Just like being religious while not knowing your identity and history is pointless and in the end it corrupts the whole society. Turan should be the main Hadaf (target) of every Turk and Mongol!
Inshalah!
Rogho da taye aash khaw namumana!
jankhan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2009 at 09:24

I know that west want to finish other cultures by thier influence and they have succeed till a point. Few things are remaining in the poor east wich westren countries are affraid of.. I go with two of them 1: Islam 2: warriorship. After 9/11 they are trying to give the Islam a bad name but thank God they are failing and falling. most of the western countries are now started respecting Islam and in my oppinion we are one century behind when believers of Islam will make a kind of mejority in there. when british started to colonalise the other parts of the world the only country they couldn't conquere in the south asia was Afghanistan it was the time when Hazara people had a great majority in the region. Naimani) if you remember the old pix I sended to you in wich two Mardak is standing before the yurts was taken in turbet which is now situated in pakistan. Our ancestores owned a large peace of earth in the south Asia they where spreaded till Kuchlagh. But when the british started Invasion towards afghanistan It was the only people who kept them away (The Hazaras). And it was nothing but the warriorship. When they failed completely again they started conspiracy against the people and mad the army of pushtoon kings and set cannonshops for them in dara adamkhail to attack the people of afghanistan. Some people who hate hazaras says long live abdur rahman but I say it was nothing of Abdur rahman it was the british back ups and supplies and deciesive tactics to say live long.

I believe that if all of central asia will make a ties and show Union to each other. there will be no fear of west any more. We hazaras are weak now due to our fortfathers involvement to the wars. But I always honour them and go to thier graves when ever i can. We are proud of them who gave us a Great Religion.

At last I say sorry to the people who have problem with my enlish espaling.
Naimani View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2009 at 12:59
Yes i remember that pic you posted =) but I think you misunderstood my point about religion berar. Lets not let religion divide us appart, like we've seen in the past. It can be used to destroy a people. Naimans of Afghanistan are good example of such people. As soon as Naimans converted to Islam they were divided. Majority of them called themselves Shekh Ali, which is a completely Arabic name, while some kept their real name. We have Shia, Sunni and Ismaili Naimans and in the past they were all divided because of religion. Luckily, after our great father, Atta Mazari, we've learnt to follow his path, the way of unity and brotherhood. All Hazara tribes, Uzbeks and Turkmens became one. And thats how it should be kept.
Rogho da taye aash khaw namumana!
jankhan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2009 at 13:10
Nothing I have write that is about devision of people of afghanistan. thats true we are ununited on the religions but alas there is no word in english for us describe that Islam is not religion Islam is (DEEN).
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2009 at 01:34

Unfortunatelly, a potentially interesting discussion has degenerated to a meaningless chatter.

Thread closed.
Σαυρομάτης
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567