Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Democracy,compatible with huge population

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Democracy,compatible with huge population
    Posted: 01-Sep-2010 at 15:47
Actually Carolus, I never used the letters FEMA anwhere or any time on this entire web site, until now!

I just happen to believe that it is the ultimate desire of so called Democrats (Progressives) to "better the world" by reducing its population, and any means are allowed for this to happen! I also believe that racism and racial wars, are also a part of this belief! Progressives deeply believe that they are a sort of "chosen" people, who are at once smarter, cleaner, kinder, protective, good, more loving of the environment than all others!

Failure to comply with their desires and beliefs, can only lead to extermination programs of one type or another!

I believe Pol Pot was a spokesperson for them at one time?

It is not me, or others like me, that you have to fear!

As Winston Churchill said; "The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself!"    But, he left out "Progressives!"

I feel sure that amongst the intelligensia of the "progressive" movement there is a feeling about the absolute population the entire world can successfully support! And, I am pretty certain that the figure is not in the "billions!" I would guess that they would consider a worldwide population somewhere in the millions?

They better find a good source of "gentlemanly / painless gas" soon!

I mean, just where do you really think this new "environmental movement" is headed, when they see "Mankind" as the greatest polluter on the planet????

But, with their mass executions they would be faced with another pollution problem, just what do we do with the bodies?

But, don't worry, the answer has already been found it is called "Soylent Green!"

Since I would guess that you and TGS, as well as most others on this site are young, then I will show you what I meant by my last sentence;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Edited by opuslola - 01-Sep-2010 at 15:54
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2010 at 16:00
Sorry Cryptic, I missed you post whilst typing as fast as I could!

Was your post directed towards me, or Carolus or TGS?

I don't feel it was directed towards me, however?
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2010 at 16:24
Originally posted by opuslola

Mosquito wrote;

" (its against Polish law to spread nazi and communist ideology)."

But, Mosquito, it is anti-communist and Nazi! What a shame you cannot see it!

Look just try to search for George Bernard Shaw,and his speeches, etc.? In the video, he merely suggests that Non-producing people should be exterminated!   

But G. Bernad Shaw is also a hero of modern "Progressives!", W. Wilson and other modern progressives loved him and the Fabian Society!

By the way he also promoted the development of a humane gas to exterminate the un-useful!

Regards,

Sorry your society is so "supressive!" It will be the same here soon if people like TGS are allowed to control everything! A whole lot of American freedom of speech is already discounted and rejected as being "not politically correct!"

See, soon we might well have the same restrictions as does your state!

Regards,

Let Freedom Ring!

Actually its Youtube.com that has written that this material is not avaible for ppl in my country due to law restrictions. I guess someone on youtube missinterpretated it if you say that its anti communist and anti nazist. So far i know there was no law suit against youtube in my country.
And my society is not really surpressive. I think that there are the same or even worse restrictions in Germany. We just had added that communist ideology is as bad as nazi. But in fact it is hard to buy Hitlers "Mein Kampf" or works of Marx or Lenin. Personally im against such restrictions but well, both communism and nazism exploit democracy and freedom of speech to destroy it and introduce totalitarism. So one can say that democracy must defend itself against such movements.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2010 at 21:11

TGS wrote;

"On the other hand, however, BECK AND NEOCONS HAVE MADE SUCH CLAIMS. The new Hitler and the new NAZI'S are forming right in front of our eyes, Opuslola will let it happen and gladly join, so its up to us to prevent the future massacres and genocides from happening."

So, TGS are you personally going to eliminate me and others like me? Or will you depend upon the Facists in the Democrat Party to do it for you? Of course if you and those Facists like you actually do "prevent us from doing some future act", then you will likely not use the words "massacre" or "genocide" when these deeds occur, I would bet you would be more Fabian in your explanations, stating that "re-education" could not be obtained with these people, and euthanasia was administered to the poor beings for the good of society as well as their own!

Yeah, that will make it all seem much cleaner and refreshing to the other little Facists who will follow you!

Not even in kidding should you be using the words you are using, and if you are not kidding, seriously, have you considered seeing a professional to check your world view?   These are tense times, but I have not felt threatened until reading your post, and I pray you do not have a lot of argument, because your talk is the kind of talk that sets off human tragedy.   However, I am beginning to believe in some parts of the country there might be agreement with the fears you have expressed.  And I have to comment on the serious lack of information that goes with what you are saying.  Some would call this paranoia, and I think it does result from adodting German education and bureaucracy.    An author writing of German in the WWII period said Germany was paranoid and he defined paranoid as excessive need to be superior and in control.  I most certainly do see this developing in our country, and I feared it could be manifest as racism.  This is appears very threatening to me, and I hope you reconsider what you are saying.   I really don't think anyone wants to eliminate you, but do you realize your expressed fears do rise alarm about you?  

You should have used  the word "FEMA" in your story and you know FEMA camps were created long before Obama.  You seriously need to have more accurate information.   Don't you get the hysteria problem?  The threat is when people know just a little bit about something, such as the FEMA camps, but  not enough to be rational, and become delusional in their thinking, mixing all their fears into the story, and because they feel the fear, believing their distorted story is true.  

I was born in September 1946.  Why would you assume I am young?  I don't know any young people who agree with what I say.   

Also for your let "freedom ring" everyone needs to know with freedom is reasponsibility and duty, and your talk, spreading racism and fear and political divide based on emotionalism, not reason, is not being responsible.  If you want to be responsible, you need to research FEMA camps and get your story striaght, and stop projecting   your fears into other people.  What you have doen is like screaming fire in a packed theater and that is not okay. 

Edited by Carol - 01-Sep-2010 at 21:47
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2010 at 22:19
Well damn it Carol, you are almost as old as I! I had some problem determining wether you were referring to TGS or my humble self in your post above?

So, just whom do think is paranoid? And, if it is me, then just what part of my reply to TGS needs to be reconsidered?

I just what to get your point clear and simple, please?

And, your remarks concerning FEMA and Camps, etc., just what kind of thing are you speaking about? I certainly saw some garbage concerning the possibility that these places might be used for nefarious things, but I never considered that they were placed in position for such things, but might be used if things go from bad to worse, as I really expect!

And, if I was not now retired, then I would be a part of Home Land Security! You don't think that a paranoid could hold such a position do you?

Fearing the extreem of either right or left, is not being paranoid! Such fear is based upon reality, as we have seen for the last 100 or so years!

So, I patiently and without paranoia, await your considered response! As, I am sure, does TGS!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 00:55

Mosquito wrote;

" (its against Polish law to spread nazi and communist ideology)."

But, Mosquito, it is anti-communist and Nazi! What a shame you cannot see it!

Look just try to search for George Bernard Shaw,and his speeches, etc.? In the video, he merely suggests that Non-producing people should be exterminated!   

But G. Bernad Shaw is also a hero of modern "Progressives!", W. Wilson and other modern progressives loved him and the Fabian Society!

By the way he also promoted the development of a humane gas to exterminate the un-useful!

Regards,

Sorry your society is so "supressive!" It will be the same here soon if people like TGS are allowed to control everything! A whole lot of American freedom of speech is already discounted and rejected as being "not politically correct!"

See, soon we might well have the same restrictions as does your state!

Regards,

Let Freedom Ring!

In India it is commonly known that when we speak of one thing, we speak of its opposite. 

About our freedom of speech.  It is not the freedom to say anything we want, whenever we want, because that would be immoral and no society can tolerate immorality for long.  Something is immoral when it is harmful.  Spreading racism, resulted in the genocide of natiive Americans and enslavement of Blacks, and both are immoral.   We are being very liberal when we tolerate such irresponsible and immoral talk.  Considering Germany's history, it is undertandable why some do not believe this immoral talk should be tolerated.   In this case history means everything.   Given our own history, racist talk is reasonablely prohibited by law, because it did lead to the abuse of human beings.

The trick is understanding what culture has to do with our thoughs and actions, and how culture is created, spread and maintained.   People can have liberty when their culture prepares them for good moral judgment.  That was the goal of public education before the 1958 National Defense Education Act, began preparing products for industry with education for technology, and left moral training to the church.  This is devastating to our democracy and liberty!  Only highly moral people can have liberty and we stopped educating for good moral judgment.  Paradoxically, we have made social progress in extending human rights to minorities and women, but this comes with problems too.  Such as having a Black president which activates the racist who fear what blacks will do with power.   A fear, I must clarify, that is in the imagiation of the racist, it is a projection of how they would use power if nothing prevented from them doing so.   We need to address that fear, but do not need to spread rumors that come from that imagination.      This is a moral issue.  Only those who understand this is a moral issue can have liberty.  
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 02:29
Opuslola, I think people in general we all are getting paranoid.  Beck has said things that offend people, but he is not the only one.  I am finding the post in general are confusing with subjects get all mixed up with personal attacks.   I am like an old school teacher when it comes to good manners and these 3 rules

1 We respect everyone because we are respectful people.
2 We act with dignity and protect the dignity of others.
3.  We act with integrity. 

I think with these 3 rules, Democracy is compatible with a huge population, but it is not compatile without those rules.   I know for sure when someone attacks me, or disrespects me, it brings out the worst in me.

So much is about the spirit, or our state of mind, when we approach something.  Can we work on our manners, and state of mind, and our morale, that high spirited feeling that comes out of believing we are doing the right thing.  We need to avoid hatefulness, racism and imagianed fears. 

TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 13:53
Opuslola is a delusional fanatic. Wow, I'm astonished how similar Hitlers movement is to Becks. Its amazing how history repeats itself.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 17:35
Well, my dear Carolus! I hope you read the response from the good Liberal, and Progressive TGS above?

What a wonderful and lovable guy or gal? I use both sexes since TGS has never revealed anything about him or her self!

Competing on this site of ideas and revolutions, is like talking to a statue!

Thus, many, if not all the time, I resort to English retorts that I would expect to see whenever the head of England goes before Parliment!

Smart ass it is! And, unfortunately, I am also somewhat of a "smart ass!", and it is by ridicule, and taking the words of TGS, and turning them upon his/her self that makes my posts fun!

Yes, I love the reparte'! But, I have noticed over my 64 years, that most women do not!

But, it seems, in general you are mostly a minority of one! Liralou, or how ever she spells her name is the only other female respondent on this site, as far as I know, but perhaps TGS is also a female?

You see, I just cannot stop making jabs at TGS! It is way too much fun!

I promote nothing by ancient American values! Please note that keeping Slaves or others under the fear of Law, like indentured servants, is not in that list!

But, keeping people whose entire life is devoted to destroying the America that made America great, protected from "hateful" speech, is only found in the eye of the reader!
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 19:09
TGS, wouldnt it be easier just to ignore Opusola and his rantings?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 19:46
DW, so hatefully wrote;

"TGS, wouldnt it be easier just to ignore Opusola and his rantings?"

And, I might well, with just as much venom write; "DW, wouldn't it be easier just to ignore TGS and his rantings?"

As one might say in parts of Canada, EH?

TGS, whose name no one here knows, wrote the following above;

"Opuslola is a delusional fanatic. Wow, I'm astonished how similar Hitlers movement is to Becks. Its amazing how history repeats itself."

Yes it is certainly "amazing how history repeats itself!" I have been signing all of my postings since becoming a member here, but you both tend to refer to me by my on-line signature which is a combination of the name Opus (the penguin) and his girlfriend "Lola Granola", from the newspaper cartoon called "Bloom County", which is one of my all time favorite sites!

Perhaps both of you might well become familar with it?

But, my name is and will until my death be "Ron", which is short for "Ronald", and, since I use it every post, it might well be somewhat polite for you guys to use it also?

I would call each of you by your given names if, indeed, I or anyone else here knew them!

If you wish to insult me, use my name, do not insult the wonderful love affair that existed between Opus and Lola!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 02-Sep-2010 at 19:54
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 20:02
Here is an interesting post, and one I agree with!

"The USA needs to do some serious "house cleaning" (and clean up the Senate, too!) on November 2!!!

WHO VOTED "NO" TO MAKE   ENGLISH OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE? SOME SURPRISES!

It will soon be payback time for these traitors - forward this list to everyone you know......
Don’t forget. November 2 is “Take out the trash day” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America:

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits.   They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona :     McCain (R)
Arkansas :   Lincoln (D)     Pryor (D)
California :   Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado :   Salazar (D)
Connecticut :   Dodd (D)    Lieberman (D)
Delaware :   Biden (D)   Carper (D)
Florida :       Martinez (R)
Hawaii :    Akaka (D)   Inouye (D)
Illinois :   Durbin (D)   Obama (D)
Indiana:    Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa:    Harkin (D)
Kansas:    Brownback (R)
Louisiana:   Landrieu (D)
Maryland:     Mikulski (D)   Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts:    Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana:    Baucus (D)
Nebraska:   Hagel (R)
Nevada:     Reid (D)
New Jersey:    Lautenberg (D)   Menendez (D)
New Mexico:   Bingaman (D)
New York:   Clinton (D)    Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R)      Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania :   Specter (D)
Rhode Island :   Chafee (R)     Reed (D)
South Carolina :     Graham (R)
South Dakota :    Johnson (D)
Vermont :    Jeffords (I)    Leahy (D)
Washington :   Cantwell (D)   Murray (D)
West Virginia :   Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin :   Feingold (D)   Kohl (D)

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION.....UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS WHO DIDN'T PAY A DIME INTO IT.....

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. T. Jefferson"

Vote them all out!

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 20:08
And here is another one, that is funny!

"Subject: I reckon it's comin'

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the passenger lounge in the Bozeman , Montana airport, while waiting for their respective flights..

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer, another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show, and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East ....

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face, and lights a cigarette.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, 'At one time here... my people were many... but sadly, now we are few.'

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward,
'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?'

The cowboy removes his cigarette from his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl .. . .

'I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet,
But I do believe it's a-comin'.'"

Sad, but funny! Cause I do believe it is also coming! Unless the radical Muslims get stopped by the non-radical Muslims!

But, I really don't see much chance of that happening!

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 20:16
Here is another hate filled post, found on the inter-net!

"Barack OBAMA,
during his Cairo speech, said:   
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part
of America 's story."

AN AMERICAN
CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr.
Obama:

Were those
Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims
first landed? Funny, I thought they were
Native American Indians.

Were those
Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving
day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and
Native American Indians.

Can you
show me one Muslim signature on the United
States Constitution?

Declaration
of Independence ?

Bill of
Rights?

Didn't
think so.

Did
Muslims fight for this country's freedom from
England ? No.

Did
Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the
slaves in America ? No, they did
not. In fact, Muslims to this day are
still the largest traffickers in human
slavery. Your own half brother, a devout
Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even
though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black
Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot
of what the Muslim world really thinks of your
family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr.
Obama?

Where were
Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this
country? Not present.

There are
no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking
side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or
helping to advance the cause of Civil
Rights.

Where were
Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage
era? Again, not present. In fact,
devout Muslims demand that women are subservient
to men in the Islamic culture. So much so,
that often they are beaten for not wearing the
'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a
direct family member or their husband.
Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights,
aren't they?

Where were
Muslims during World War II? They were
aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim
grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler,
reviewed the troops and accepted support from
the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally,
Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th,
2001? If they weren't flying planes into
the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field
in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on
our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle
East . No one can dispute the pictures
shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other
cable news networks that day. Strangely,
the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent
over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June
4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To
many Americans, their silence has meant approval
for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr.
Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here
in America .

Oh, I'm sorry, I
forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.
They were Muslim.

And now we can
add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American
soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a
doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be
counseling soldiers returning from battle in
Iraq and Afghanistan .

That, Mr. Obama
is the "Muslim heritage" in America"

Or is it the truth?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 20:22
And, in todays news, here is a guy that TGS alone can really love!

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/09/01/gunman-holding-people-hostage-in-discovery-channel-building/

Yes, an environmentalist nut case!

Thanks to Al Gore, and his allies!
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2010 at 20:23
Can democracy support all of the above?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2010 at 03:01

Here is another hate filled post, found on the inter-net!

"Barack OBAMA,
during his Cairo speech, said:   
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part
of America 's story."

AN AMERICAN
CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr.
Obama:

Were those
Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims
first landed? Funny, I thought they were
Native American Indians.

Were those
Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving
day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and
Native American Indians.

Can you
show me one Muslim signature on the United
States Constitution?

Declaration
of Independence ?

Bill of
Rights?

Didn't
think so.

Did
Muslims fight for this country's freedom from
England ? No.

Did
Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the
slaves in America ? No, they did
not. In fact, Muslims to this day are
still the largest traffickers in human
slavery. Your own half brother, a devout
Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even
though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black
Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot
of what the Muslim world really thinks of your
family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr.
Obama?

Where were
Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this
country? Not present.

There are
no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking
side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or
helping to advance the cause of Civil
Rights.

Where were
Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage
era? Again, not present. In fact,
devout Muslims demand that women are subservient
to men in the Islamic culture. So much so,
that often they are beaten for not wearing the
'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a
direct family member or their husband.
Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights,
aren't they?

Where were
Muslims during World War II? They were
aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim
grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler,
reviewed the troops and accepted support from
the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally,
Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th,
2001? If they weren't flying planes into
the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field
in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on
our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle
East . No one can dispute the pictures
shown from all parts of the Muslim world
celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other
cable news networks that day. Strangely,
the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent
over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June
4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To
many Americans, their silence has meant approval
for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr.
Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here
in America .

Oh, I'm sorry, I
forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.
They were Muslim.

And now we can
add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American
soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a
doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be
counseling soldiers returning from battle in
Iraq and Afghanistan .

That, Mr. Obama
is the "Muslim heritage" in America"

Or is it the truth?

I think your citizen's response represents well the ignorance of US citizens.  I opened a thread about the US and Muslim history with hope of decreasing ignnarcance with facts from history.  Our ignorance is shameful. 

Furthermore, the Christian history of the treatment of women is not that good.  The problem begins with the stroy of Adam and Eve.  This story is told differently in the Quaran and I like the difference
http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/335-womennorights .   My grandmother was a teacher and she could not buy a home without a man signing for her.  Fortunately she was a white woman, and not a black slave with a Christian slave ower.  Come on women's liberation is not that far away.  Sexism and what Christianity has to do with it  is a whole different subject, but your attempt to bask Obama by bashing Islam and Muslims is not cool.   It is not complete truth, and becomes destorted truth equal to a lie.  

Edited by Carol - 03-Sep-2010 at 03:20
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2010 at 07:46

And here is another one, that is funny!

"Subject: I reckon it's comin'

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the passenger lounge in the Bozeman , Montana airport, while waiting for their respective flights..

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer, another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show, and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East ....

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face, and lights a cigarette.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, 'At one time here... my people were many... but sadly, now we are few.'

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward,
'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?'

The cowboy removes his cigarette from his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl .. . .

'I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet,
But I do believe it's a-comin'.'"

Sad, but funny! Cause I do believe it is also coming! Unless the radical Muslims get stopped by the non-radical Muslims!

But, I really don't see much chance of that happening!

haha, i like it ;)
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2010 at 12:16
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

Opuslola is a delusional fanatic. Wow, I'm astonished how similar Hitlers movement is to Becks. Its amazing how history repeats itself.

I have been writing about this for a few years, and I want to demystify why the present New World Order is similar to the New World Order defeated in the second world war.  The US adopted the German model of bureaucracy and the German model of education for technology- for military and industrial purpose.  The bureaucratic model and education go together, as students are prepared to serve the Military Industrial Complex.  This is actually a cultural change with social and political ramifications.  Eisenhower explained this when he spoke of the Industrial Military Complex.  This is perhaps the most important thing for a history forum to discuss, but to have a discussion, people need to be informed enough to discuss a subject, and that hasn't happened yet.  This is a most frustration situation for me, sometimes leading to me being banned from forums. 

We have totally reversed our democracy from very weak government and individuals having a lot of liberty and power, to citizens no longer have liberty and power and government being very strong.  This is still a democracy, but it is nothing like the democracy we had before adopting German Bureaucracy and education.  Understanding this is very important to the question of this thread.

Perhaps this will help.  I have offer this before.  Sara H. Fahey, an English teacher, quoted India seer Tagore at the 1917 National Education Conference. 

Whatever their effeciency, such great organizations are so impersonal that they bear down on the individual lives of the people like a hydraulic press whose action is completely impersonal  and therefore completely crushing out liberty and power. 

The more understand we have about adopting the German model of bureaucracy and replacing our liberal education with the German model, the more meaningful that quote is.  Without the greater understanding we do not get the meaning and do not realize the dramatic change in the USA that brings us the Bush family boosting of the USA being the New World Order.   It is really hard today, because we think of our change as improvement, not as being like our enemy.   We learn of only the good reasons for changes, not the cost in individual liberty and power.  I don't think we would every return to the democracy we had, but we really need awareness of the change, so we balance that change with some wisdom. 

It is even more difficult because this also has to be a discussion of religion and God.  Germany was the seat of the Holy Roman Empire and the Protestant Reformation.  Germany was a strong Christian nation as has the US been a strong Christian nation.  This relationship to authority is not healthy for a democracy.   Ignorance of Greek and Roman classics is not healthy for democracy. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2010 at 12:33

Well, my dear Carolus! I hope you read the response from the good Liberal, and Progressive TGS above?

What a wonderful and lovable guy or gal? I use both sexes since TGS has never revealed anything about him or her self!

Competing on this site of ideas and revolutions, is like talking to a statue!

Thus, many, if not all the time, I resort to English retorts that I would expect to see whenever the head of England goes before Parliment!

Smart ass it is! And, unfortunately, I am also somewhat of a "smart ass!", and it is by ridicule, and taking the words of TGS, and turning them upon his/her self that makes my posts fun!

Yes, I love the reparte'! But, I have noticed over my 64 years, that most women do not!

But, it seems, in general you are mostly a minority of one! Liralou, or how ever she spells her name is the only other female respondent on this site, as far as I know, but perhaps TGS is also a female?

You see, I just cannot stop making jabs at TGS! It is way too much fun!

I promote nothing by ancient American values! Please note that keeping Slaves or others under the fear of Law, like indentured servants, is not in that list!

But, keeping people whose entire life is devoted to destroying the America that made America great, protected from "hateful" speech, is only found in the eye of the reader!

Opuslola, communicating with us is not equal to talking to statues, because we feel.  When you disrespect us, what we feel is not good, and I know it leads me to retaliation and equal intentional words of disrespect.  You seem to handle being disrespected better than I do.   But as for enjoying dropping the bombs on people, I can enjoy that very much.  I just learned that is abusives and started feeling ashamed of myself when I do that, instead of being proud of the bad behavior.   In forums that do nothing to curb this bad behavior, things get really bad, and anyone with something of value to say leaves.   Here, you curb your bad behavior by expressing your humanness, and this is very helpful in causing me to drop my anger and have good feelings about you. 

The democracy we had, no longer exist.  It has been replaced with the New World Order that is actually Prussian, not German, but we know it as German, because the Prussians did not have the resources required for power.  Germany had the resources, and the Prussians took over the control of Germany, EXACTLY AS US CITIZENS HAVE SURRENDED THE TO SAME BREAUCRATIC ORGANIZATION AND EDUCATION.   This can be called the New World Order or the Industial Military Complex.  This is shapes our reality, not literacy in Greek and Roman classics and liberal education, and weak government.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>