Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tipu Sultan -do you know him?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tipu Sultan -do you know him?
    Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 05:36
No, It is a wrong statement. Just to prove Shahajahan better a wrong statement from a respectable member like you is not justified.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 05:42
Shah Jahan was a great mourner all right, but him being better than all the other rulers except these two ? King Hussain of Jordan would also be better than him probably.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 06:03
What a strange behaviour of the people even today. People know a wife loving Shahajahan but dont remember him as the worst enemy of Humanity which is evident from his this henious act.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 06:30
Not wife loving, wife mourning, He didn't build a taj mahal for the living wife, but modified the old Tejo Mahalaya of the Raja of Jaipur for the dead wife.  It's a tragedy
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 09:50
well i am an indian and a muslim whose ancestors were hindusSmile.but i love Islam more than hinduism even if you say that my grand parents were forced to convert to Islam.
Islam has given me more rights and thought me to fight for my rights.i being an indian have actually seen brahmins treating untouchables even today with disgust.tipu sultan was a great man who helped the untouchables become muslims.the untouchables were actually forced to convert to hindusim by the brahmins.

i love tipu and will continue loving the great martyr.he is my hero.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 13:52
Tipu Sultan... u are everywhere in this forum...!!!
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 19:15
Originally posted by AP Singh

No, It is a wrong statement. Just to prove Shahajahan better a wrong statement from a respectable member like you is not justified.

I'm not trying to prove him better or worse, he was just rich and powerful (and probably had excellent propaganda)
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 01:33
You are right now Omar. Infact very right.
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 02:00
Among Hindus also practically there is no categorisation. It is only the power and today only the money power which matters. We may find lot of examples of the Shudras becoming kings and there was no body who was considered equal to a king who was considered eqaul to God.

Among Muslims also there are examples available where some people who were earlier  treated like Shudras. Take the example of Babar. He was kicked out of Fargana but his sister was retained there to serve and please the king of Fargana. Later Humayoon has written in his memoirs that she married to the king of farghana and this was clearly a face saving measure. In this case Babar was treated as an untouchable but his sister was not but in India Babar became a king  and Akbar, one of his descendent put a ban on the Mughal princesses to marry a man since they did not consider anybody on earth equal to them.

So this is the example how a person who was treated like untouchable in Fargana in his home country started considering himself as God and within just three generations started thinking that no body on earth is equal to them. So these categorisations are there in every religion and for good people every religion is good.

I dont know much about Islam but if I am correct even Prophet Mohammad got his daughters married and treated his son inlaws as equal human being but these Mughals just within three generations started thinking that they are equal to God and could not find a match for their daughters.  

Edited by AP Singh - 06-Oct-2006 at 02:17
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 06:25
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

well i am an indian and a muslim whose ancestors were hindusSmile.
If you are confused, I shall help you to find out, but I belive you will not disclose your identity.

but i love Islam more than hinduism even if you say that my grand parents were forced to convert to Islam.

Obviusly, You have been bought up that way, I wouldn't even mind if you said you love pakistan more than India, because I am used to having seen muslims in my town celebrating the victory of paki cricket teams & becoming sad whenever India lost.

Islam has given me more rights and thought me to fight for my rights.

If you are an Indian, I challenge you to prove that anything has given you more rights than the Indian constitution can give. I am excluding the Pakistani constituiton.

i being an indian have actually seen brahmins treating untouchables even today with disgust.

And I have seen muslim uppercastes treating muslim untouchables even today with contempt & disgust.

tipu sultan was a great man who helped the untouchables become muslims.

Tipu was a traitor, the son of a traitor father, who carried on campaigns against the Hindu Uppercastes. This is the only history of him as mentioned by tipu himself. But off course you the duplicate tipu claim to know more about the original tipu than the original tipu himself.

the untouchables were actually forced to convert to hindusim by the brahmins.

The Hindu untouchables need not convert to it. The Muslim sudras & untouchables have to !

i love tipu and will continue loving the great martyr.he is my hero.

AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 07:23
Hi Vivek,
As India is a secular country most of the people are not that religious minded though they very much believe in God. As far as I think Allaha, God, Ishwar all are the name of the Almighty in different language.

During one of my discussion with one of my friend who also a Hindu, he told me that Hindus can only be born and can not be converted. Is it true?

Regards.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 07:57
I remember one incident with some kashmiri buddhist king, who wanted to get converted to hinduism, but the brahamins said they could not convert him as they didn't know to which caste he would belong to !
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 12:00
well vivek dont mix up issues.
most of the indian muslims(95%)are patriots the remaining 5 % may support pakistan as a small number of tamilians support sri lanka and few northern eastern people support china but the majority of indians love india.
and you remember who killed our beloved father of nation mahatma gandhiji an rss brahmin by the name of naturam godse so can i  say that all brahins are tratiors.Smile

AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 01:48
Hi Tipu,

You are right here. Abdul Hamid a great hero of 1965 war was a Muslim and his exploits against the Pakistan Army and Patton tanks was no fluke. Mewat region, dominated by Mev Muslims, was one of the highest ranking area for sacrificing their lives for sake of the Nation during the Kargil battle.No body can doubt the patriotism of Muslims untill and unless somebody is doing it take a political mileage but these people are in fact real traitors.

The problem with the people living in Border areas ( Pakistan as well as Sri Lanka border) is that they may be having lot of their relatives living across the border we dont have any natural border with these countries and some kind of sympathy betweem them is natural. The natural border of sea between Srilanka and India may be taken as an artificial border since the distance through sea is very low and can easily be covered by the boats.

Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 11:57
yes thanks AP Singh for recognising the truth.abdul hamid was a great hero of the muslims of india as well as the indians in general.
you have made very valid points here sir.
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 01:58

Hi Tipu,

I think the traitors have no religion at all. They are simple traitors and are the enemy of all the citizens.

Similarly all these National heros like Abdul Hamid can not be limited to the boundries of the religion, caste or creed. They belong to the entire Nation.  

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 08:55
And for a record Abdul Hamid is worshipped as a saint in Khemkaran by the hindu majority villagers. But that doesn't make Tipu a patriot. Tipu was born as a traitor & died as a traitor.
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2006 at 09:00
No Vivek,
Tipu was not born a traitor but he was born to a father who was a traitor to his overlords, the king of Mysore.
Tipu Sultan died as a triator that is correct.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 01:07
Originally posted by AP Singh

No Vivek,
Tipu was not born a traitor but he was born to a father who was a traitor to his overlords, the king of Mysore.
Tipu Sultan died as a triator that is correct.

Yes you are right. I mistakenly considered his family profile. Off course, an infant  can not have a mind of his own. you are right.
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2006 at 13:01
king of mysore that coward who had no courage to fight the british-lol.he is like the marathas-cowards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>