Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chart of Indo-European Languages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
theMacedonian View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote theMacedonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chart of Indo-European Languages
    Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 13:13
For desperado

Howcome you call the Macedonian language a Bulgarian dialect?!!!
Because you found the maps (which i also happen to have from a German atlas from 1931)... but as u said "Macedonian is just a political propaganda" whell if this is so, i would say that the maps u showed is just a political propaganda.
We all know that Macedonian differs from bulgarian and in no way it can be said that its a bulgarian dialect.
Why does everything Macedonian have to be a product of neighbouring countries.
If u havent figured out why Macedonian is refered as bulgarian, it is because the old printing facility for "slavic" speeking inhabitants of the ethnical portions of Macedonia + bulgaria and southern serbia was in Sofia(capital of bulgaria) and this was during the Ottoman empire.

Since you are a linguist can u pls tell me why can i (Macedonian from South-Eastern Macedonia) understand all the slavic languages when they speak and not even bulgarians can understand me?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12