Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was Hitler ever an MI6 agent?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was Hitler ever an MI6 agent?
    Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 02:32
I remember casually coming across a book review perhaps a year ago which asserted that Hitler was a brainwashed and mind controlled puppet with his original puppetmasters in the UK. I tried looking for the book again but couldn't find it. Not surprising since I don't even remember the title. Well, I am trying to reconstruct the basics from the one or two paragraphs I read to see if there could possibly be any strength in the accusation:

* Hitler was going nowhere in life after WW1 at some point and spent an entire year in the UK. An entire year? Can this be verified? Doing what?

* Hitler could have crushed the UK many times and have ended up occupying it but mysteriously backed away at the last minute.

* Common sense would have told him to approve enhancements to Enigma yet he let it just remain as is. Verifiable? Did he clash with any of the generals begging for upgrades or replacements?

* Uboats were disproportinately sent out into the deep atlantic attacking merchant ships owned by the U.S. whereas they could have been better utilized sinking ships of the Royal Navy.

* After his return from the UK he had very fragile health and showed symptoms of extreme physical and mental abuse yet no overt signs. How long was his fragile health documented? Could these be the classic signs of brainwashing and torture that is supressed through the use of drugs and hypnotism?

* Hitler had no desire to conquer and vanquish the UK and wanted a symbiotic relationship.

*Hitler' movement was partly financed by Anglo Bankers before he got better control over German currency, its tax base and treasury. Anyone got these figures?

I'm sure much more is in the book but how does it look so far? The only part I can recall for sure I got from the book was the 1+ year stay in England. Not sure which mind control technique was asserted as being used on him either, nor am I familiar with classic symptoms of a victim if indeed Hitler had any that could be linked.

I recall faintly the MI6 foreign intelligence agency may have been involved using a technique where you physically and mentally traumatize and smash the mind of the subject and then reconstruct it with deliberately created multiple personalities that are compartmentalized in sections and you can switch the subject(even after release) from one to another by using trigger words, aromas and visual stimulation.

Anyone heard of the book too maybe? Confused
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 19:25
You could also have added the DUNKIRK to the points,which saved the most trained and well-equiped soldiers of the British army because of Hitler'S  irrational persistance to send panzers to crush the Britons at Dunkirk.

Hitler always saw England as a symbol of stability,and advocated the importance of England.

But the argument that Hitler was a MI6 agent is, IMO, even beyond conspriracy theoriesErmm

Edited by TheDiplomat - 20-Sep-2006 at 19:26
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 21:44
By MI6 agent I did not mean he was consciously a double agent at all, I put "Mi6 agent"  in the title of the title just to get some attention. Maybe I should have titled it "was hitler brainwashed" or "was hitler under mind control". I think the book meant that for 1 year he was tortured and brainwashed by MI6 and after he was released he had absolutely no memory of the entire experience.

Anyway someone wrote an entire book arguing this case and I wish I could find the title and author of that book now.

But one question still has not been answered. Was hitler missing for one entire year from Germany/Austria and did he spend that one year inside Britain? I mean it is quite unusual for a German ultranationalist to spend time in Britain...a country whose language he probably did not even speak fluently.  Was he there for a year?
Dampier View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Dampier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 06:29
Originally posted by maqsad

I remember casually coming across a book review perhaps a year ago which asserted that Hitler was a brainwashed and mind controlled puppet with his original puppetmasters in the UK. I tried looking for the book again but couldn't find it. Not surprising since I don't even remember the title. Well, I am trying to reconstruct the basics from the one or two paragraphs I read to see if there could possibly be any strength in the accusation:

* Hitler was going nowhere in life after WW1 at some point and spent an entire year in the UK. An entire year? Can this be verified? Doing what?

* Hitler could have crushed the UK many times and have ended up occupying it but mysteriously backed away at the last minute.

* Common sense would have told him to approve enhancements to Enigma yet he let it just remain as is. Verifiable? Did he clash with any of the generals begging for upgrades or replacements?

* Uboats were disproportinately sent out into the deep atlantic attacking merchant ships owned by the U.S. whereas they could have been better utilized sinking ships of the Royal Navy.

* After his return from the UK he had very fragile health and showed symptoms of extreme physical and mental abuse yet no overt signs. How long was his fragile health documented? Could these be the classic signs of brainwashing and torture that is supressed through the use of drugs and hypnotism?

* Hitler had no desire to conquer and vanquish the UK and wanted a symbiotic relationship.

*Hitler' movement was partly financed by Anglo Bankers before he got better control over German currency, its tax base and treasury. Anyone got these figures?

I'm sure much more is in the book but how does it look so far? The only part I can recall for sure I got from the book was the 1+ year stay in England. Not sure which mind control technique was asserted as being used on him either, nor am I familiar with classic symptoms of a victim if indeed Hitler had any that could be linked.

I recall faintly the MI6 foreign intelligence agency may have been involved using a technique where you physically and mentally traumatize and smash the mind of the subject and then reconstruct it with deliberately created multiple personalities that are compartmentalized in sections and you can switch the subject(even after release) from one to another by using trigger words, aromas and visual stimulation.

Anyone heard of the book too maybe? Confused

1. He did spend a year in the UK, in fact he had relatives there.
2. Actually he couldnt have crushed the UK, the Royal Navy was far too strong in 1940 and that was his one chance.
3. Hitler wasnt big on any common sense by the end. Nor was he much of a general. I'd think that he didnt really care about such small (if you can call it that) details.
4. The ships they were sinking were supply ships- by sinking them he nearly beat Britain through starvation. It was a viable, intelligent tactic.
5. No idea, might be. Could be a nervous breakdown or soemthing similar though.
6. Hitler said many times he thought of the UK as a sister Aryan country. I think that was more to do with a love of Aryan-ity.
7. Probably just normal economics though thats not something I'd heard before, any more info would be appreciated.
8. Dunkirk was silly- but Hitler was not a general or even officer by training and with his love of Britain and its "Aryans" he probably just wanted to make peace and turn to Russia.

I'd finally say that MI6 was pre war worried about the Soviets not Germans and so spent most of their resources on that. Aside from that and alongside all the UK's intelligence communities they had tiny funding and were distrusted often by their own government.

Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote Desimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 12:59
Hitler was a MI6 agent!!!!
Achilles View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Achilles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 15:00
Desimir, maybe you should edit your post with some good support arguments instead of posting random ignorant crap like that. 
Der Erste hat den Tod,
Der Zweite hat die Not,
Der Dritte erst hat Brot.

Fur immer frei und ungeteilt
-always free and undivided-

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 12:21
Originally posted by maqsad

The only source for this claim are the memoirs of the wife of his half brother Alois, who indeed lived in Liverpool. Adolf Hitler allegedly spent 6 months in 1912-13 in the UK, living with his family and finally falling out with them.
Apart from his sister-in-laws statement there is no evidence what so ever that Hitler ever was in the UK, neither by him or independently and thus serious historians have always been very suspicious about the claim.
That he during his stay was interrogated or brainwashed by Britsh Secret Service is simply complete fiction. He was then a failed Austrian painter, with no significance at all and wouldn't have been of the slightest interest to anybody.
It's all just another fancy conspiracy theory.

Edited by Komnenos - 22-Sep-2006 at 12:22
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 12:30
I saw Hitler's photos taken in Italy,France,Finland and Ukraine,but not one single photo of him taken in the UK
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2008 at 05:25
I found the book on amazon a while back. What is interesting is that I saw book reviews and purchaser comments on this book on the amazon website well before 19-Sep-2006 which was when I started the thread. Well, I looked up the book on amazon and all of the user comments were made after the date of this thread! In fact the earliest user comment is March 2007! Did amazon delete some of the comments? Was the entire book removed from amazon's offerings and then later added back? Anyway the proper name of the book is Hitler Was a British Agent and the author is Greg Hallet.

From Amazon:

Product Description
Hitler was a British Agent covers Hitler's psychological training in Britain during his missing year (1912) and how this was activated throughout WWII to steer him as a puppet of British intelligence, carrying out their plan to destroy the European powers, particularly France, Germany and Russia. For the first time Operation WINNIE THE POOH is exposed: Hitler's escape out of Berlin on 2 May 1945 with the help of Ian Fleming of James Bond fame. It gives the time and circumstance of Hitler's real death. Rudolf Hess' flight to Britain is solved, as is the Duke of Kent's crash and apparent death. Both died in different countries and different decades from the official versions. Many crimes and mysteries of war are solved in "Hitler was a British Agent."

About the Author
Greg Hallett trained in various psychological models in parallel with his architecture degree and training. He travelled widely behind the Iron Curtain during the Cold War. His contacts in Eastern Europe led to deep penetration of the Soviet State, how it functioned and how it planned to colonise the West. After the Berlin Wall fell, this led to interviews with the KGB and the revelations in this book.

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2008 at 14:29
His other book are equally sober and reserved.

STALIN'S BRITISH TRAINING

- Paedophiles At War

Lord Kitchener and Stalin were both trained by Gurdjieff as Martinist Freemasons.  Stalin went on to rule a third of the world and Kitchener colonised the world through his special brand of Freemasonry incestuous paedophilia and sadistic order out of chaos.Britain was the training ground for immigrant revolutionaries to destroy their own foreign countries. This saved the colonising British army from doing it. Misinformation was always on the breakfast menu for the City of London and Metropolitan Police who regularly sabotaged each others interrogations giving foreign terrorists any and every advantage.

Edited by Paul - 09-Feb-2008 at 14:30
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2008 at 14:47
M16 is the worst intel agency in human history! Talk about blowback. I'll bet Hirohitho was also an agent. Togo was his local handler. Whilst Mussolini, code name "Benny-Tow" (you don't want the code name to give things away) was the main man in the med.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2008 at 20:34
Even if Hitler was in the UK in 1912-13; even if there had been an MI6 in 1912-13; even if the secret service that did exist had been concerned with anything but the Navy and the Court - why would they think that a poverty-stricken 23-year-old Austrian would ever move to Germany, let alone ever become someone of any importance?

Or was it because he went to school with Wittgenstein, who was already at Cambridge and a member of the Apostles along with Bertrand Russell - now there's ground for an extended conspiracy theory! Let me think - Wittgenstein was homosexual of course ... that ought to be good for something, especially since in later life Hitler was so virulentlyanti-homosexual....

Confused
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2008 at 14:26
I have ordered and received this book. Let us see if I can address everybody's objections using the content in the book. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2008 at 15:21
Originally posted by gcle2003

Even if Hitler was in the UK in 1912-13; even if there had been an MI6 in 1912-13; even if the secret service that did exist had been concerned with anything but the Navy and the Court - why would they think that a poverty-stricken 23-year-old Austrian would ever move to Germany, let alone ever become someone of any importance?

Exactly.

Apart from my usual reservations against conspiracy theories, there are two things that worry me about Hitler conspiracies in particular:

1. It is a convenient thought if Hitler can be explained with some easy, will-never-happen-to us explanation. Whether he is considered a secret agent, a sexual pervert or somebody with psychological problems isn't even relevant, such theories all give the convenient thought that Hitler was an abberation, not a normal human at all, and that a new WW2 and a new Holocaust won't happen anyway (or might be prevented easily).

2. Explaining Hitler doesn't explain nazism, WW2, or the Holocaust. Even if Hitler was some kind of uniquely insane abberation, it doesn't explain why the German people let itself be fooled by him for more than a decade. The atrocities of nazism can not be blamed on only one person. If the German people, or in fact any people, could itself be led like they were in 1933-1945, there is no reason why it could not happen again.

Edited by Mixcoatl - 10-Feb-2008 at 15:23
Peteratwar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Peteratwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2008 at 15:14
This one has got to be one of the most absurd conspiracy theories around. All the unlikelihoods have been mentioned.

There is nothing concrete at all to support it (nor any of the others mentioned)
Tyranos View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Tyranos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2008 at 17:01
There's many theories and conspiracy theories abound over Hitler. I think there is certain elements of truth found with them, I mean we have many British and American bigwigs in bed with the Nazi Party prior to WWII, so it does more than raise the eye-brow.

But no, I dont believe he was a British Agent, but his admiration for Britain is well known, and Churchill's cousin, English aristocrat Unity Mitford, fell under Hitler's spell and became one of his closest confidantes.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article3042944.ece

Also Hitler's half brother Alois, lived in Ireland and married a local irish woman. The British intelligence machine though did a hatchet job on Hitler's personal life, fabricating all sorts of stuff, namely on his sex life and spread it around as propaganda.

* I think it more more likely he was murdered and replaced with a double or kept under control via the influence of drugs by big power players behind the scenes, especially after 1941.

Edited by Tyranos - 11-Feb-2008 at 17:05
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2008 at 03:50
Originally posted by Tyranos

* I think it more more likely he was murdered and replaced with a double or kept under control via the influence of drugs by big power players behind the scenes, especially after 1941.

Well that is indeed the theme of this book, that hitler was a sort of a hypnotized zombie in his subconscious mind. That somehow within hitler's lifespan the intelligence agencies of Britain got their hands on hitler and "hacked his brain" somehow using drugs, brainwashing and/or another technique, consequently exploiting their limited remote control of hitler's behavior for the rest of his life when he was in positions of power to help defeat Germany.

Once I actually start reading this book I will know more about the content of course, however the theme may be similar to a movie I just found out about called the Manchurian Candidate, based on a book, which was made in 1962 centered on the Korean war and then remade in 2004 centered around the Iraq war:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/

While the movie is fiction and the book obviously is revisionist speculation supposedly backed by historical facts custom re-spun to suit the speculation, it is also a fact that the CIA, KGB etc were always very interested in using mind control techniques on prisoners and politicians. I intend to both watch the movie and read the book. This topic does fascinate me, I feel it may possibly open an entirely new window of understanding on history and current afffairs. Yes I know it sounds absolutely outrageously blasphemous but that is what attracts me to it, besides the entertainment value. LOL
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 04:17

After watching Johny English, it's not too far from speculation...

No, it's doubtful.

Join us.
Challenger2 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Quote Challenger2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2008 at 16:54
Erm...MI6 didn't exist in 1912-13 LOL 
Peteratwar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Peteratwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2008 at 11:01

Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theoreyWink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>