Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich is the strongest muslim country at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
Author
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the strongest muslim country at
    Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:41
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

It's heavy on warrior tone, sacrifice, true, it's also heavier on religion - it's altogether a more passionate anthem..

yes and that too. There is a strength that one invokes on their side when doing battle. A bit like carrying the banner with the cross on it.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 06:57
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

Originally posted by perikles

I haven't understand the reason of the anthems!!!
why you presented them?
Open a different thread.I think them oftopic.
If no then we should all write the anthems of our countries or anthems we know.

You are right Perikles. Even I cannot think of the logic why these are here !!! But I will open a new thread anyway so Telde brother can put his collection their & I remain in History as the creator of that thread.

Vivek the logic is that Tele is largely contesting my view, in the premises i had laid down for picking the strongest country and their application to Pakistan. Since we were discussing the psyche of the people in support of the argument. The anthem is just one such mould.

So he is not really offtopic.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:17
Originally posted by malizai_

I haven't understand the reason of the anthems!!!
why you presented them?
Open a different thread.I think them oftopic.
If no then we should all write the anthems of our countries or anthems we know.

You are right Perikles. Even I cannot think of the logic why these are here !!! But I will open a new thread anyway so Telde brother can put his collection their & I remain in History as the creator of that thread.

Vivek the logic is that Tele is largely contesting my view, in the premises i had laid down for picking the strongest country and their application to Pakistan. Since we were discussing the psyche of the people in support of the argument. The anthem is just one such mould.

So he is not really offtopic.

But I thought you made your point very clear. And you were right BTW.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:28
In that way i will agree also. Sorry
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 07:52
I am glad u agree Vivek, but he doesnt and that is fine because he is 'reasoning' y i may be wrong and he may hold the correct view. I guess that is y we are here.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 08:13
Ok let us wish long life for telde's concepts. the turkish anthem was really fiery.

Edited by Vivek Sharma - 19-Sep-2006 at 08:14
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 08:15
BTW, I have started that thread on National anthems / national songs in AE tavern. Please post the your national anthem there.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 09:54

In imia the Turkish marines come from an existing boat. THe Greeks marines had trapped the west island where the turkish commandos went. But the orders of the Headquarters was not to attack them,because the BIG DADY did.t want to. I also would like to remembind you that the half of the Greek fleet was there the other half was heading up to nothern Aegean. The turkish fleet was present at the region by its 3/4. I also would like to remind you that the Imia are at Turkish Greek borders. The turkish fleet is really close. The Greek ships start their Jpurney from Salamina (At least the maojority).

Don't speak about Imia. The mighty Turkish grandound tank division was stuck in the River Evros. After the tens you were tring to unstuck them for a week. Don't speak about Imia because you don't know.
Turks are strong but not superpower. It is a strong well armoured Islamic country. No comparison with the strong Europeans or Israel. I hade wrote my opinion
Lol!!! everything that i know from my father who participated to that operation,Your marines were @ east island which is closer to Trkiye...Our SAT teams landed to west island @night and morning when your Marines saw our Lions,they wereShockedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchShockedShocked
There were a lot of greek ship which are members of Glorius Greek Navy...How could this evenment realise???Your headquarters asked themselves this question after 5 hours,because they heard this evenment after 5 hours...What an Army!!!!
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 10:06
Look as i said you are blind. You can conquer the whole world!! OK?
now the truth is that: The one island was occupied by Greek special forces. IN the other island were installed motion detectors. The officer in charge in the Greek unit was know from the first minute the turks commandos arrived to the island knew their positions. The first plan was to invade the other island and kill them. This plan was rejected. The second plan was to open fire from the navy to the island and destroy everything including the island. This also rejected.

The rejections were came not from our Generar but from the greek minister of defence.
Because he was told by the USA not to do anything.
The only thing i like turkey for is that in times of tensions the army is in charge. As it should be. In Greece that never happens. I hade to recognise that to you.
Now could you please tell us why your "LIONS" couldn't pass the Evros river?
and were full of mad and dirty? you are still pushing your tanks to go out of the river?
Ultra nationalism is bad. Don't listen only what your prime miniter telling to you!!
I am not going to continue this worthless debate. YOU are STRONG. LIONS EAGLES etc. believe whatever you want.
Just pray the Greeks not to wake from their sleep!!!
I would like to apologise from mods for carried away. I can't hear lies and propaganda
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 10:55

Now could you please tell us why your "LIONS" couldn't pass the Evros river? Did u mean Meri???Why we have to pass meri??

YOU are STRONG.why did not say it before...That is what we want to make accept you...
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 10:58

I am wrong you are right.
whatever...

Edited by perikles - 19-Sep-2006 at 10:58
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 11:07
Well done son of neigbour...Our soldiers name u like that in place of say son of...  .What does palikarya means?? We also use that...
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 12:19
Perikles, you are wrong as a matter of fact! Following on from your reasoning before.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 19-Sep-2006 at 12:24
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 16:27

Also most of the power of the pak army comes from the numerous afghan tribes who are a powerfull & mean fighters. they are the most numerous in the pak army too. All this Afghans have more sympothy for thier motherland Afghanistan rather than Pak, but find themsemlves on the wrong side of the border due to the durand line.

In any eventuallity most Afghans would simply prefer Iran or Turkey or saudis for that matter, leaving the pak military virtually dissolved.

And where do you get this statistic from? I would have thought panjabis would be the most numerous.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 16:46
And where do you get this statistic from? I would have thought panjabis would be the most numerous.

statistic needed? isnt some bias is enough?

Vivek Sharma, why do you think afghans would prefer saudis, Turkey and specially iran?Anyway At least you didnt say, They prefer india.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 17:01
I have been free since the beginning and forever will be so.
What madman shall put me in chains! I defy the very idea!
I'm like the roaring flood; powerful and independent,
I'll tear apart mountains, exceed the heavens and still gush out!

This is the verse I liked most. It is sad, we dont say this verse, only first two verse.:(
Majkes View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Imperial Ambassador

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 17:19
I think that would go like that:

1. Iran
2. Turkey
3. Pakistan
4. Saudia Arabia
5. Indonesia

This top 5 maybe in diffrent order.
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 03:03
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

Perikles, you are wrong as a matter of fact! Following on from your reasoning before.

Justify your opinion. Where i have done wrong?
please be my guest.

EGETURK i didn't understand the "son of neighbor" or "son of..." what do you mean. What the dots meanings?
Because i am thinking something and i don't like what i am thinking. You the MIGHTY Turk you are affraid of expressing yorself?
Please behave!
Samos national guard.

260 days left.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 04:03
Originally posted by maqsad

Also most of the power of the pak army comes from the numerous afghan tribes who are a powerfull & mean fighters. they are the most numerous in the pak army too. All this Afghans have more sympothy for thier motherland Afghanistan rather than Pak, but find themsemlves on the wrong side of the border due to the durand line.

In any eventuallity most Afghans would simply prefer Iran or Turkey or saudis for that matter, leaving the pak military virtually dissolved.

They might be have more nos. but are nowhere in comparison to the Afghans on the battlefield. All the tactical victories gained by pak are due to the Afghans. Whenever the punjabis went to fight Pak was defeated. That's why they are no longer used for fighting armies, but only for killing infirm Old persons like Bugti.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 04:05
Originally posted by Mortaza

statistic needed? isnt some bias is enough?

Vivek Sharma, why do you think afghans would prefer saudis, Turkey and specially iran?Anyway At least you didnt say, They prefer india.

Because pak is always causing trouble in Afghanistan & are holding a great portion of thier land by the name NWFP.

Edited by Vivek Sharma - 20-Sep-2006 at 04:08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>