Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich is the strongest muslim country at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the strongest muslim country at
    Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 16:11
Originally posted by malizai_

Originally posted by omergun

Originally posted by perikles

NO i cannot. Since Turkey, Greece, Portugal etc are not world powers they are doing whatever their "masters" saying. The masters are the USA, ISRAEL and EU. Now if Turkey do whatever wanted you would have envade Iraq without asking permissionds from USA. Did you dsee my point?

LOOK, we are not like you, if you do like it being dogs of usa and israel keep it to your self, dont judge another.

omergun, NO need for derogatory remarks, i suggest u read the AE rules of conduct. Keep it clean.

malizai, DONT you think you are pre-judging with only warning me, and not perikles who is stating comments with the same tone? Keep it clean.

Edited by omergun - 04-Oct-2006 at 16:12
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 17:05
Now It is mostly accepted Infact no country is doing anything without permission of USA. This is why tiny georgia can harrass russia.
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 22:14
Be honest guys. Anything fruitful out of this thread?
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 01:51
Request all to please use diplomatically correct language. Since anything else would lead to closure of this thread & late we would not even be able to say things politely. Even the most derogatory of things can be said in politically correct words. We are only supposed to discuss fighting capability, not demosnstrate it.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 06:13
TURKEY without any doubt!!!

700 000 Standing army
Best Special forces between Muslim Armies
460 F 16 only and 150 F 35's is going to come in 3 years
Go to globalfire.com and u'll find out an answer to this question
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 06:42
Wouldn't Iran with the Shia dominated regions of Iraq be a better bet ?
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
perikles View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 09:41
Originally posted by Kerimoglu

700 000 Standing army

I agree with the troops.
Where did you find 460 f16?
And of course it is out of question that USA is going to give you 150 f-35. Be reasonable.

Omergun i haven't said anything insulting about your country. If you think i have please quote it. Don't be blind Turkey is not a super power. You need USA permission to buy weapons, which weapons. Not only Turkey but the 90% of the world countries need USA permissions to do anything. Before USA was UK, Russia and France. IN the next years will be EU and China. This is how the things are. Now if you think this is not true suits you self. I am not going to teach world politics. Believe whatever Sabah and Hyriet write.
No offense

Samos national guard.

260 days left.
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 09:58
Turkey will eventually buy the 120 F-35, but these F-35 won't be equal to the american. That's why Israel is not participating in the F-35 program (as also Greece isn't).
Tukey has about 220 F16 that will become 250, because Turkey bought another 30.

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 10:41
no,500...but we must have a lot of Aircraft...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 10:50
Originally posted by perikles

Originally posted by Kerimoglu

700 000 Standing army

I agree with the troops.
Where did you find 460 f16?
And of course it is out of question that USA is going to give you 150 f-35. Be reasonable.

Omergun i haven't said anything insulting about your country. If you think i have please quote it. Don't be blind Turkey is not a super power. You need USA permission to buy weapons, which weapons. Not only Turkey but the 90% of the world countries need USA permissions to do anything. Before USA was UK, Russia and France. IN the next years will be EU and China. This is how the things are. Now if you think this is not true suits you self. I am not going to teach world politics. Believe whatever Sabah and Hyriet write.
No offense

What i cant understand is the negative view, nothing else. It is nicer if we are nicer to each other.
If we come to the subject. It is true usa is a strong country. In modern time, countries cannot and dont want to invade other areas directly, Trkiye is in touch with all countries, not only Usa. Earlier i said i didnt like the former Trkish Akp goverment policy either, but what im valuing is are the generals and civil peoples thoughts. If government goes wrong way, Trkish Army will interfere directly, and will cause for another government. Im saying that the Army is more important than Government. You cant show your power with no reason, but Trkish Army has proven what hes capable of in all examples, like Cyprus, Korea etc.
Im also saying that usa army could never be the strongest, if its soldairs dont believe in their countries policy, or if they dont have love and honour for their country like Trkish soldairs have. Do you think there is an other example of an army in the world, whitin his soldairs are going to the  army forced, not with salaries, and yet still are willing to diedirectly, to do something for their country? I dont think there is. Guess what kind of disipline this gift gives to an Army. Look to israel, usas pion, how could they not beat Lebanon and Hizbullah? Becaus israelin soldairs dont believe self in their country.
For exemple, if usa wants to attack Trkiye how do you think their strategie will be like? They arent gonna use airforce only, and they arent gonna use nuke. They are gonna use other countries to put their infantries in. And in a matter like that, all Trkish republics, and all Trkish people in other areas of earlier Osmanli Empire, will gather together to one force. My point is this Trk Force, i dont think no other country, even usa can beat this Force.

Edited by omergun - 05-Oct-2006 at 19:12
Evrenosgazi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 11:33
Originally posted by Desimir

Cecenistan hahahahahhahaha.
Only in your dreams.
Russians will kick chechens as they kicked ottomen.
be calm man remember your kicked ass for 600 yearsWink
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 11:58
NO i cannot. Since Turkey, Greece, Portugal etc are not world powers they are doing whatever their "masters" saying. The masters are the USA, ISRAEL and EU. Now if Turkey do whatever wanted you would have envade Iraq without asking permissionds from USA. Did you dsee my point?

valid point i have to agree.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 12:31
Originally posted by Evrenosgazi

Originally posted by Desimir

Cecenistan hahahahahhahaha.
Only in your dreams.
Russians will kick chechens as they kicked ottomen.
be calm man remember your kicked ass for 600 yearsWink

Desimir

Russians "kicking" chechens is not a badge of honour but a citation of failure. For 10000 Chechens with their backs to the maountains fighting holding out aginst the Federal forces,  is a badge of honour for chechens.

I think there are only 900 000 chechens, I think we got more illegal immigrants come here in the last three years. how many russians????

Edited by malizai_ - 05-Oct-2006 at 12:33
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 14:55
omergun, you overestimate the devotion of the turkish soldiers, or more exactly you underestimate the devotion of other coutries' soldier to their armies. Unlike what you think, Israeli soldiers did infact believe very much in their cause, and were very eager to fight. It was their government that did not want to fight. Hundreds of israeli officers and soldiers signed a letter for the government, complaining for its indeciciveness. The same happens for all nations, where the people believe in their governments.

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 15:06
Iran's military capability is, for the most part, unknown.  But I would take Hezbollah's performance against the IDF as a vague benchmark, since they use Iranian weapons (including anti-tank) as well as the fact that they go to Iran for training.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 15:10
And Hezbollah is good for nothing. Infact If a war happens(a real war), hezbollah had no chance against israel.

Even last war showed, They cannot do much. Hezbollah gain a moral war, not militaristic war.

omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 15:18
Originally posted by xristar

omergun, you overestimate the devotion of the turkish soldiers, or more exactly you underestimate the devotion of other coutries' soldier to their armies. Unlike what you think, Israeli soldiers did infact believe very much in their cause, and were very eager to fight. It was their government that did not want to fight. Hundreds of israeli officers and soldiers signed a letter for the government, complaining for its indeciciveness. The same happens for all nations, where the people believe in their governments.

Thats what you think, i dont think i overestimate.

Unlike what you think, Israeli soldiers did infact believe very much in their cause, and were very eager to fight. It was their government that did not want to fight.
Its the oppisite of this, if i remember good, i saw on tv israelin soldairs, who were complaining.
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 15:27
Originally posted by Mortaza

And Hezbollah is good for nothing. Infact If a war happens(a real war), hezbollah had no chance against israel.

Even last war showed, They cannot do much. Hezbollah gain a moral war, not militaristic war.

Your right, but thats not what i meant. I didnt say Hizbullah is a strong force, my point was about israel. i think israel couldnt win this war because their soldairs didnt believe in it. They had no motive, usa and israel are talking about a peaceful Middle-East, but thats not what they want and what they do. In the time of Osmanlı Empire there was justice in Middle-East, look how it now is. But still usa cant control it. This is a good example of point.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 15:44
the time of Osmanlı Empire there was justice in Middle-East, look how it now is. But still usa cant control it. This is a good example of point.

If there was justice at ottomans, It wont be destroyed.

This is becoming boring, If ottoman ruled middle east, balkans or anatolians good, It would be these countries who is richer, not european ones.

And underestimating jews are nonsense. With little resource they did what they can do.Even I dont like what they are doing at middle east,I respect what they accomplished.

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2006 at 16:08
Mortaza
If there was justice at ottomans, It wont be destroyed.

Nonsense! it was because of them having just rule that they were destroyed,
the multicultural system, the respect to all the nations living under the banner
of the Ottomans was the very thing which was used to destroy the Ottomans.

If instead they annihaleted all leaders, intellectuals and warriors of the nations
in their land, assimilated them and beat them down such a level that
they wouldn't even dream of joining Imperialistic powers the Ottomans
would not have gone through the problems of WW1.

Look at Africa, the America's, Australlia, under the Ottoman system
Aztecs, Mayans, Aboriginees would still be a regional power, they would
have leaders, intellectuals, warriors and a national identity. The
European method was much crueller and brutal but whose complaining today? what European country is being forced to accept crimes against those nations, there not taken seriously, America today is a Super-Power
with little presence of Native Americans, there is no powerfull native
presence to provoke and use like was done against the Ottomans in WW1.

Perikles
You always ask for prooves and statistics but you never provide one.
So in Turkey there are aprox 30.000.000 Kurds

Oh are there now and I guess you took a cencus and have the evidence to back up these unbelievable claims, guess not.

Perikles
Secondly please provide proofs that the Kurdish are beeing trained by the Greeks. And if they are that the powerfull turkish army can't beat a branch of rebels, imagine the result with their trainers(Greeks). If that is true it doesn't looks to me the turkish amy so powerfull.

Pathetic argument. Do you want to see Abdullah Ocalan's Greek Cypriot passport, the traning camps in Greece.

Oh and their "Terrorists" internationally accepted as so and fighting against Terrorists in mountains is the hardest type of battle, its non-conventional warfare.

Plus, if Turkey was to fully remove Pkk Terrorist Org, its then hostile neighbours would have just started up a new Terrorist Org, so its better to keep them weak with a presence then eliminate them and start a whole new battle, when Turkey's neighbours mellow down Pkk Terrorists can be destroyed. Today Turkey's relations with Syria and Iran have improved greatly, Georgia is an ally, Azerbaycan and Turkey are like the same country, Bulgaria relations are improving, even Greek relations are improving.

Switcherland doesn't have own soldiers but mersinaries. Still has very strong army. So that doesn't mean anything.

A mercenary army is not a national army, if you can't pay your country is finished.

Even if Saudis have mersinaries then you are in contradiction. Because if i recall someone from the forum(turk in origin) told me that the Saudis have weak army because they can't fight. So decide what you want.

Firstly I'm not from Turkey, secondly if one Turk says this and another says that it isn't contradictory its simply a difference of ideas.

Saudi Arabia army is not a major power currently.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>