Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich is the strongest muslim country at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the strongest muslim country at
    Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:19
There is legal prostitution in Iran.

aside fromt hat, I have hidden Olkiegeh's original post from members' view.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:36
Good Zagros, a wise idea, although I couldn't think of it myself. (Hiding the post.)

But we should think of closing this topic if the discussions carry on in this tone.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:56
Tipu Sultan
how can turkey be the most powerful country when it has no islamic values in it.people are not allowed to wear hijab.there is open sale of liqour and there is even prostitution in turkey.it has no islamic values in it.

Have you been to Turkey? lived in Turkey? or instead simply read those silly articles by some biggots on the net who call anyone that questions them a "Jew" as if its some sort of insult.

Turkey has no Islamic values? tell me what exactly CAN'T muslims do in Turkey, there is a Religous Governmental Department of Affairs (few secular countries have one), Muslims can fulfill any key Islamic duty.

People are allowed to wear any clothes they like in public, only in official statue buildings must they were clothing without any religous affliation.

Now you may or may not agree but in Turkey due to it being a democracy this ruling can be overturned one day. A religous party was elected and today rules Turkey, people can choose the level of religion they want in society and not the other way round.

You can't prohobit the sale of "Liquor", it can never be enforced without applying oppressive methods.

The only way to lessen the intake of Liquor is education, if people realised what damages excessive drinking does to yourself and society they would be more likely to stop then just simply being ordered to stop and no explanation given.

There is Prostitution in every country in the world unfortunately, its not just a problem of Turkey but its not excusable either the sick men who exploit woman should be hunted down.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 17:11
Fact of the matter is that I dont agree with Tipus view on the subject anyway, but because of disagreement to denote a whole country as a number one pedo destination where everyone steps of the plane for a three dollar quickie with a minor  is not just deeply offensive but examplified idiocy IMO. It was very wrong what he said.

I am not an indian and have already made turkey in the top three stongest muslim countries.

Bulldog's reply above is the right way to challenge someones views.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 17:46
is headscarf make muslim???I do not think so,Great Things Like İslam can not interrest with things which are not important...İslam is not that...

and also,If u Are Muslim of India,Thanks to Gazneli Mahmut...He was also a great Trk leader...
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
olkiej View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 18:20
Originally posted by rider

Olkiej, Official Warning has been issued in accordance with the AE Code of Conduct.

official warning official warning YEephpp yheeph!! Tongue
mi so good , mi so good

listen mate , no offence but remember that everybody in the civilised world has the freedom of speech , so Dont give me orders or warnings.

Thanks have a nice daySleepy
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 18:56
Originally posted by olkiej

official warning official warning YEephpp yheeph!! Tongue
mi so good , mi so good

listen mate , no offence but remember that everybody in the civilised world has the freedom of speech , so Dont give me orders or warnings.

Thanks have a nice daySleepy

If you don't like orders from a mod then please feel free to leave.

Edited by Anujkhamar - 07-Oct-2006 at 18:57
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 19:02
Enough is enough! I have had it with these...

TOPIC CLOSED and the end of discussion. Feel free to pm me.

BTW! Olkiej, you are close to a ban.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617