Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich is the strongest muslim country at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the strongest muslim country at
    Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:11
Originally posted by Mortaza

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Trkiye to interfere, but Trkiye did and was right

Infact It is you who have no idea about subject. At first world is supporting Turkey. After the fall of greek junta, and second attack of Turkish army this changed. Sorry but that turkey vs world and greece is utterly ridiculus.

you do a bit research, get yourself a history teacher or professor, and then come back to me barking. I know that im true, if you dont agree you dont, thats it.
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:11

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Trkiye to interfere, but Trkiye did and was right

Infact It is you who have no idea about subject. At first world is supporting Turkey. After the fall of greek junta, and second attack of Turkish army this changed. Sorry but that turkey vs world and greece is utterly ridiculus.

I agree they lost the international support because they did exactly the same with Greek fascists.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:12
you do a bit research, get yourself a history teacher or professor, and then come back to me barking. I know that im true, if you dont agree you dont, thats it.

Well that is not realy a good argument. Infact this is not even argument.
and bark part is rude.

Edited by Mortaza - 06-Oct-2006 at 15:14
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:31
Originally posted by omergun

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Tόrkiye to interfere, but Tόrkiye did and was right

This is a classic example of being disrespectfull towards another member and how not to conduct a debate in All Empires. You just got an official warning.

Now, this is a topic about the strongest muslim country at present as the title says and NOT another thread about the Cyprus conflict. Get back to the topic issue.
A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:41
Originally posted by Perseas

Mate, its clear you dont know anything about this subject. Everyone(england,usa,etc..) were on the side of greece on the Cyprus subject. They were all willing to give whole Cyprus to greeks, they never wanted Tόrkiye to interfere, but Tόrkiye did and was right

This is a classic example of being disrespectfull towards another member and how not to conduct a debate in All Empires. You just got an official warning.

Now, this is a topic about the strongest muslim country at present as the title says and NOT another thread about the Cyprus conflict. Get back to the topic issue.

This is not a way to conduct a debate, mortaza was the one who is being disrestpectful if you checked the last few posts of him, i dont think you are looking without prejudgments, it would be nicer if an admin could look more open. ive respect for everyone who has respect to me. And i didnt curse or something else. I seriously dont find this warning logical.
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:47
that peace-keeping operation were usefull for greeks and Greece...Possibility of domestic war @ south cyprus between the Makarios's and Sampson's fanatics dissapeared from the sight,and our operation influanced Greece's junta to fall over...And of course we liberated Turks Of Cyprus,That  Means that was a real peace-keeping operation against the caos @ south-east meditarrenaen,Really Flawless and Perfect operation...Like an exemple to keeping the peace lessons @ War Academy's...

Edited by EGETRK - 06-Oct-2006 at 15:51
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Antioxos View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 15:53
Ok guys back to the topic
Well i think that military the strongest muslim country is Turkey without be an expert ofcourse.

Pls  be civilised guys (including me) dont take it personal its just a debate.

Celestial View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 19:41
Why is it that in every poll I face with the Turkish-Greek wars? Why can't you guys get along? You guys have been friends for a loing time. There are also many cultural similarity. The traditional dresses, foods, and dances. You guys stop fighting and get along. Please surprise me.
olkiej View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 08:28
Originally posted by Celestial

Why is it that in every poll I face with the Turkish-Greek wars? Why can't you guys get along? You guys have been friends for a loing time. There are also many cultural similarity. The traditional dresses, foods, and dances. You guys stop fighting and get along. Please surprise me.

bECAUSE TURKS ARE FULL OF PRIDE , AND GREEKS ARE ARROGANTWink
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 09:59
Originally posted by olkiej

Kardes en guzel cevabi vermissin, tebrikler.
ATTİLA
olkiej View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 10:35

Originally posted by olkiej

Kardes en guzel cevabi vermissin, tebrikler.

saol vatandas , Wink
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 12:46
how can turkey be the most powerful country when it has no islamic values in it.people are not allowed to wear hijab.there is open sale of liqour and there is even prostitution in turkey.it has no islamic values in it.
Dampier View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 12:46
Just a reminder guys- speak in English.Wink
EGETRK View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 13:20
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

how can turkey be the most powerful country when it has no islamic values in it.people are not allowed to wear hijab.there is open sale of liqour and there is even prostitution in turkey.it has no islamic values in it.
where are you from???

Edited by EGETRK - 07-Oct-2006 at 13:22
The lands of the of the West may be armored with walls of steel,
But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer...
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 13:34
i am from india.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 14:13
olkiej

U r quite frankly a plain idiot, go to some other site. I will be making sure that the moderators take serious notice of ur intellectual stench.Angry
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 15:35
No dude u dont think, period.Stern Smile
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:11
Olkiej, Official Warning has been issued in accordance with the AE Code of Conduct.
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:15
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

what are you talking about man? Prostitution is in every country, also Muslim countries. I think you mean by hijab headscarf. It is only not allowed in places like university etc, it has nothing to do with Muslim, only clothe-rules.
Trks has been the ones which has done the most for Islam after Hazreti Muhammed. After ww1 arabs betrayed us to our enemies. While a Trkish commander had lost a battle with his unit, he covered Hazreti Muhammed's grave with few man left for days, while betrayers and enemies where attacking them. We are more Muslim than every arab country or india(i just read you were from india) could be, so dont talk like that.

Edited by omergun - 07-Oct-2006 at 16:17
ATTİLA
omergun View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 16:18
Originally posted by malizai_

olkiej

U r quite frankly a plain idiot, go to some other site. I will be making sure that the moderators take serious notice of ur intellectual stench.Angry

There is nothing wrong with what olkiej said, you first of all get furious to the one who are giving negative wrong posts, then i can understand you, look to your own case, dont mess around!!Angry
ATTİLA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>