Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello. It's time for a new train of thought.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
El Fantasma View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote El Fantasma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello. It's time for a new train of thought.
    Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 00:16
Who am I?  I'm commonly known as "el Fantasma."  I'm what you can call "V" from that movie.  Not copying or following however, but I agree into the tactics he used to free UK from tyranny. 
I'm for real though.
American Imperialism is evil spreading throughout the world.
I urge those to join the left wing.  Leave the right, and join the side of the people.
I will post on here as often as I can.  I started out on Ratehispanic.com, now deciding to broaden my horizons, and challenge my intelligence, and see if ignorance exist elsewhere.  I'm sure I'll enjoy my presence here.
I also currently have ratehispanic SN: El Fantasma.  Myspace: I'll add that later.  Vampire freaks: El_Fantasma.  My next place is cPixel.
Okay everyone take care, hope to post here soon.  God Bless.  

In this time of change, will cause another change in the different direction.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 03:23
I don't mind American Imperialism that much, just American hypocracy, in actions and words.
MontanaGuy86 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote MontanaGuy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 04:07
Ignorance is not always dependant on what "Wing" you stand for.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 04:14
I suppose he/she really believes in him/herself? That's quite a feat....

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Quetzalcoatl View Drop Down
General
General

Suspended

Quote Quetzalcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 04:44

El Fantasma? Vampire Freak? Not another left leaning, conspiracy hippie that cram the internet with junk information 

I never understood why people try to change the system. It is not the system that is flawed, the problem is the nature of man. Our own decadence, greed, ignorance and vulgarity reflect in all what we devise.

There is only one solution and you don't want to hear of it. Wink

Edited by Quetzalcoatl - 15-Sep-2006 at 04:56
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 05:22
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

El Fantasma? Vampire Freak? Not another left leaning, conspiracy hippie that cram the internet with junk information 

I never understood why people try to change the system. It is not the system that is flawed, the problem is the nature of man. Our own decadence, greed, ignorance and vulgarity reflect in all what we devise.

There is only one solution and you don't want to hear of it. Wink

I've been a long term supporter of it.
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 05:51
Sounds like the "new train" is running on old very rusty rails.Wink
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
The Philosopher View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote The Philosopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 16:18
ok, so what exanctly does this guy want us to do???
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 15:25

Give him attention and adoration for coming up with something people talked about all the time in the '70's.

Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
DocStaph View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DocStaph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 16:56
Its not nature destroying mankinds thoughts, its mankind pursuing its mysteries, unearthing the pureness of its existance, disturbing its realm.
Pregnancy is a Death Sentence to an Afghan Woman!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 08:04
"It's time for a new train of thought" I can relate to that. Those who push the boundaries cannot afford to conform stringently to what already exists. They must be self-reliant, while being attuned to both their inner self, and the natural world around them. 

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
 Post Reply Post Reply