Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who will be in ww3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Great Khan View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Great Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who will be in ww3
    Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 14:32

After WW3 a coca cola in Europe and USA will cost 2 RUB

Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2006 at 17:15

there isnt any muslim world.lets say that USA attacked Iran.i am 100 percent sure that Pakistan and Turkey would get involved on the allied side.the war will be between USA and Europe between China and N.Koreans maybe.i dont think a conventional world war would even occur.

A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jan-2007 at 14:39

If it is a WORLD war then i guess the whole world MUST dutifully enter it.

Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2007 at 08:50
once i tried to write a politic novel about WW3.we planned everything,little stories which takes part in trenchs,little stories in politics,but we couldnt just started the war:).sides werent clear and we couldnt decide if it will be a war for petrol or water or just world dominance.
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2007 at 22:33
Whether other countries like it or not, the US is here to stay, and we're not going anywhere anytime soon. And we're certainly not going to sacrifice our interests for the sake of progress. I think we've set the precedent over the last twenty years that if you mess with our economic interests (Gulf War I, anybody?) that we will come in and clean house on your nation's leadership. The Taliban, while making it's resurgence, is not winning in Afghanistan. In Iraq, we have orchestrated what could arguably one of the most effective military offensives in history. In about 4 months we toppled a powerful nation state (yes, we had allies. The Brits performed admirably, as is to be expected of a nation with such a glorious military history), and just recently have seen the execution of it's former leader, whom we found hiding in a hole in the ground. 3,000 casualties in four years? They, this war is a "disaster."
We've made a political and military impotent out of Iraq for the next twenty five years. Mark my words. Where we goofed up was in occupying the bloody place. We'll get out soon enough, and have our military (arguably the best ever known in human history) ready to strike again where our interests are threatened. We will probably also start WWIII.

We've got our problems, yes, like our economic dependence upon China, but in terms of food production, we are largely (though not entirely) self-sufficient. The Midwest, after all, is a giant farm/Walmart. Alaska has huge oil reserves, and if Chavez in Venezuela gives us any more lip, he can consider his oil ours and his regime a thing of the past. Realpolitik at it's finest, I'll admit, but when it's in the interest of the nation and the State, pretty much anything goes.
Brian J Checco View Drop Down
General
General
Eli Manning

Quote Brian J Checco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2007 at 22:36
All that said, I hope none of that stuff ever happens. But still, we've set the precedent, and in terms of global politics, we're the real big player.

Hopefully, we'll just all jettison our nuclear arsenals into outer space, burn the 'recipes' and go back to fighting wars the good old fashioned way: with guts and steel. Then WWIII won't be such a scary prospect.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2007 at 23:13

Me, my One Ring of Power, and my Clone Army secretly trained and maintained in the Moon vs. Everyone else.

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2007 at 17:09
I think chinese vs US
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2007 at 21:15
Originally posted by lorddhika

I think chinese vs US

Don't know... China would be checked by India... and India and her allies have enough resources to hold China if Pakistan realizes that India's defeat would mean a possible Chinese invasion. America and her allies would have enough time to send reinforcement.

And unless we develope a nuclear shield, full scale war seems unlikely.

Join us.
T. Ape View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote T. Ape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2007 at 23:29
I have a question related to this thread: if WW3 is to happen, where would the trigger lie? (AE: WW2 had Poland, WW1 had the Balkans)
Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Adalwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2007 at 23:58
I would bet on: Taiwan, Iran, or Kashmir (sp?).
Concrete is heavy; iron is hard--but the grass will prevail.
     Edward Abbey
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2007 at 05:18
^almost the same.

it would be Taiwan, an attack on Iran would spread the mess all over the place and ignite something much bigger

I can never guess the Korean peninsula; it gets hot then cold then hot.

Edited by Leonidas - 26-Mar-2007 at 05:22
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2007 at 05:22
Kim Jung Il should enter every big money poker tournaments.  This guy can give Johny Chans of the world a lesson about how to bluff your way through almost every hands dealt, mixing with occasional temper tentrum and constantly acting 'weird'.

Like 'I see your sanctions and raise you a nuke test.'

Being misunderstood or percieved as too illogical to predict can be a good asset to a gambler and a gambler that he is. 

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 28-Mar-2007 at 05:23
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
ChickenShoes View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote ChickenShoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2007 at 14:14
I think it will be Turkey, Iran, and Saudi Arabia with a three way war. Turkey already has bad relations with Iran and will one day probably attempt to absorb Kurdish regions of Iraq. Iran will probably then invade Iraq causing Saudi intervention due to the fact they have poor relations with Iran. Iraq will probably become the battleground for all the nations and the United States will intervene. Armenia and Azerjaiban will probably be somehow involved as well.
It is not enough that I succeed - everyone else must fail
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2007 at 14:24
Sounds like fun, where do I sign up?
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2007 at 00:13

Invader  force: USA, Israel, and Russia

Defending Force: Arabs (includes Iran,Iraq,Palestine,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Turkey), European Union,UK

Allied Defending Force: Australia,China, and whole of Asia

Allied Invader Force: Japan, Denmark, Sweden

Neutral Force: Switzerland, Africa,Southern America and rest of World.

Yeah... A bit too fantasical
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2007 at 15:38
Originally posted by Balian d'Ibelin

Invader force: USA, Israel, and Russia

Defending Force: Arabs (includes Iran,Iraq,Palestine,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Turkey), European Union,UK

Allied Defending Force: Australia,China, and whole of Asia

Allied Invader Force: Japan, Denmark, Sweden

Neutral Force: Switzerland, Africa,Southern America and rest of World.

Yeah... A bit too fantasical

You forgot about the Martians....shame on you

btw, Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis, and Turks are not Arabs, I think you meant "muslims"

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by mamikon - 16-Jun-2007 at 15:42
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2007 at 15:47
Originally posted by T. Ape

I have a question related to this thread: if WW3 is to happen, where would the trigger lie? (AE: WW2 had Poland, WW1 had the Balkans)

Tiberium.Wink

Join us.
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2007 at 09:50
Originally posted by pekau

Tiberium.Wink

And wheres this Tiberium?
Krum View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Krum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2007 at 12:58
Originally posted by Kamikaze 738

Originally posted by pekau

I have a question related to this thread: if WW3 is to happen, where would the trigger lie? (AE: WW2 hadPoland, WW1 had theBalkans)

Tiberium.Wink
And wheres this Tiberium?

Have you ever played C&C Tiberian sun or Tiberium wars?

Edited by Krum - 18-Jun-2007 at 12:58
It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
Plato
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>