Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Master_Blaster View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim women
    Posted: 24-Jul-2006 at 22:25
Mash'allah, they are absolutely beautiful. (awaits a tongue-lashing from some overly religious Islamist).

No one treats their men better, no one raises their kids better, and no one has a firmer committment to their family than a Muslim women. No, they are not "caged virgins," or "oppressed," or any of that other nonsense the feminists propogate! They are educated, intelligent, and loyal.

Shame, shame, shame! On all the Muslim men (especially Arabs) who chase after the Swedish blondes! Simply put, Muslim women are the best. Embarrassed

Edited by Master_Blaster - 24-Jul-2006 at 22:26
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2006 at 22:39
No one treats their men better, no one raises their kids better, and no one has a firmer committment to their family than a Muslim women.

I would go with Japanese women on this one, certainly on the first part.
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 07:09
Master Blaster for the first time i have to agree with you.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 11:32

Maziar, you have been in Germany tooooooooo long.

Ditto Master Blaster.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2006 at 12:50
What do you exactly meanQuestion
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 15:31
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

No one treats their men better, no one raises their kids better, and no one has a firmer committment to their family than a Muslim women. No, they are not "caged virgins," or "oppressed," or any of that other nonsense the feminists propogate! They are educated, intelligent, and loyal... Simply put, Muslim women are the best.

Yes! and, lucky for you, they're probably easier to CONTROL than a western woman! Hopefully, they, too, shall someday learn that they can be all that (what you've written above) plus also have EQUALITY, FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE! Enjoy them while they last!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2006 at 18:17
LOL yea, their husbands will flee to the west, if they are independent some dayLOL

Edited by Maziar - 28-Jul-2006 at 18:18
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 10:56
I agree with you, Master_Blaster, there are many more blondes out there to chase than just the Swedish ones. May the Arabs realise this, inshallah. Tongue
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 08:47

Originally posted by Morty

Yes! and, lucky for you, they're probably easier to CONTROL than a western woman! Hopefully, they, too, shall someday learn that they can be all that (what you've written above) plus also have EQUALITY, FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE! Enjoy them while they last!

oh that is a very wrong perception here... It's not true... I am a muslim woman.. We have equality, freedom and independence.. I have my own car.. my own apartment.. and i'm staying alone.. lotsa muslim women in Malaysia live alone.. look after themselves before marriage.. even my sister who is married.. she has everything a woman can have in her life.. and she's happily married... and still devoted to her husband, her religion, as well as a good mother ... and tomorrow... i'm going bck to my hometown.. driving ALONE!!! after 8.00pm... anyone wanna join me? lol... (hope tht nothing 'funny' chasing me on highway in middle of the night! Wacko)
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 09:32
Originally posted by cahaya

driving ALONE!!!

You dont mean to tell us that muslim women can driveShocked. Even the independent, free and equal women of europe dont know how to drive.LOL
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 09:43

You've opened my eyes! For real!

ThanksThumbs Up
ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 13:56

oh that is a very wrong perception here... It's not true... I am a muslim woman.. We have equality, freedom and independence.. I have my own car.. my own apartment.. and i'm staying alone.. lotsa muslim women in Malaysia live alone.. look after themselves before marriage.. even my sister who is married.. she has everything a woman can have in her life.. and she's happily married... and still devoted to her husband, her religion, as well as a good mother ... and tomorrow... i'm going bck to my hometown.. driving ALONE!!! after 8.00pm... anyone wanna join me? lol... (hope tht nothing 'funny' chasing me on highway in middle of the night! Wacko)

And if you go for a stroll around Kota Baru without a headscarf, the police will stop you.... Muslim men, Chinese and Indian girls won't get stopped, only you.

Edited by Paul - 24-Aug-2006 at 13:58
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 16:13
Originally posted by Paul

And if you go for a stroll around Kota Baru without a headscarf, the police will stop you.... Muslim men, Chinese and Indian girls won't get stopped, only you. 

If that type of behavior was as common in Muslim societies as the Western media portrays it to be - then it wouldn't be NEWS, no would it?? News is that which is often unordinary.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 16:49

Originally posted by Morty

That is great to hear Mahaya Smile, but I kinda knew the conditions for women in Malaysia wasnt as confined as in many other places.
Some years ago, I hosted a delegation from various educational institutions in Malaysia getting inspiration from our education system, and a couple of the visitors were women. They were here for 14 days, so we got to talk alot, and they still occasionally mail me with questions.

Edited by Northman - 24-Aug-2006 at 16:52
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 16:56

Master Blaster - is there any specific reason why you posted this topic in The Tavern? - dont you want us to take it seriously?

Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Master_Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 17:20
I did not post it in this section - it was "moved" by a moderator. I don't know as to why. :*(
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 19:56
hear hear Master Blaster! Thats so true!
Originally posted by Morticia

Yes! and, lucky for you, they're probably easier to CONTROL than a western woman!

Poor morticia, you have no idea.
The Imam in my town, who belongs to the strictist most conservative arab family in the city, took his wifes name when he married.
She forced him to take her name.

Western women have nothing on bossness and independence compared to a muslim women. (even a western muslim woman)
You dont mean to tell us that muslim women can driveShocked. Even the independent, free and equal women of europe dont know how to drive.LOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 21:38
Oh - this new knowledge of the total control by Muslim women explains the true meaning of the anti-islam TV-documentary I saw yesterday.

The TV-team was visiting the construction-site of a new Mosque, and the journalist explained about the box that was built into the wall high above the floor.
The box had 5 foot walls towards the bigger hall in the mosque and small windows on top of that wall. Normal sized people could barely see out those windows.
He told that the women was not to stand or pray with the men in the mosque, and had to stay in the box during the entire service.

But with the new knowledge of free controlling women provided by you guys, I can see this is nothing but anti-islamic propaganda.

The box is not a box - but of course a balcony just like the royal families have in theater's and opera's.
Geeees - the nerve that journalist had - to tell lies like that - there should be a law against that. Wink

btw - it was in Canada, and a Canadian TV-broadcast.

Edited by Northman - 24-Aug-2006 at 21:40
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2006 at 22:18
He's not far wrong Northman. Most women including Muslim women are more or less like what he says.

You might have instances of Muslim women being poorly treated, there's also some like the following.. the answer in this case is probably the majority is somewhere in between.

Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2006 at 03:23

The Imam's wife is probably quite like one of these women.
Originally posted by Northman

The TV-team was visiting the construction-site of a new Mosque, and the journalist explained about the box that was built into the wall high above the floor.
The box had 5 foot walls towards the bigger hall in the mosque and small windows on top of that wall. Normal sized people could barely see out those windows.
He told that the women was not to stand or pray with the men in the mosque, and had to stay in the box during the entire service.

So? The same applies vice versa.

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 25-Aug-2006 at 03:24
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>