Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black Supremacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Supremacy
    Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 13:55
Are there are any organizations around which believe in or advocate the supremacy and superiority of the African race above all other races?

Edited by bg_turk - 06-Jul-2006 at 13:56
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 14:06
I don't know about organizations, but this thread contains many internet websites, http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12975

Gundamor View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gundamor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 14:08
Hmmm. I would say the Nation of Islam in the U.S. is kind of close to that. Though I'm not sure it is Black African race above all or just the "white devil"

Edited by Gundamor - 06-Jul-2006 at 14:20
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 17:16

people are so stupid.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2006 at 23:43
Well we dont have any Black Supremicists in Australia.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 00:41
You have no blacks or "negroids" in Australia. Wonder if you have any Aboriginial supremacy organization Down Under?
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 01:22
Originally posted by Sparten

You have no blacks or "negroids" in Australia. Wonder if you have any Aboriginial supremacy organization Down Under?

In a recent demonstration in Melbourne by one aboriginal group, during which they kept a fire burning in a local park, one leader of the demonstration made the claim that his ancestors' battle conduct in WWI was superior and braver to anything the white soldiers were capable of.

This doesn't really constitute an aboriginal supremacist organisation, but it shows that nearly anyone is capable of thinking they are better than others thanks to race. The guy who made the claim was absolutely hammered in the local media for his comments. I don't see the formation of an aboriginal supremacist organisation here at any point.
Gundamor View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gundamor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 01:26
Well doesnt sound as bad as the white man was created 6000 years ago by mad black scientists or that there are currently black scientists hovering in spaceships above the earth ready to destroy America.
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 04:14

Aboriginals depend on the White man for handouts, they are in no position to start a Black supremecy organization.

Even if they did we could just send them to the Northern Territory and forget about them.
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 12:03

Frankly machine, I find your generalisations and statements about aboriginals rather offensive. Saying that they depend on the white man for handouts is implying some sort of inferiority. As for your solution, well sure... forced movements of populations are always consistent with human values, whether they are christian or secular, right? I mean you don't see anyone saying that say... mass deportations of populations in Siberia by the Soviets was a crime, right?

Edited by Decebal - 07-Jul-2006 at 12:03
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 13:15
machine, you are entitled to your own opinion, however, please note that here we do not tolerate racist opinions expressed, be it implicitly or explicitly.  Take that as you will... I am just telling you to watch your words, which have raised eyebrows on more than a few occassions;  this board by its very nature is multi-national and multi-ethnic and everyone's reasonable sensitivities must be respected.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 16:47
Machine

Some philosophies of indigenous people are nobler and more enlightened than the so called up themselves civilized world.

They respected the land and the living on the land, they did not want to devour a land that brought forth its fruits willingly. They weren't on handouts when the criminals were settled on thier land. They didn't industrialize because they didn't need to, they had everything, GET IT!!

White people ARE dominant and have the resources. The Aborigines are indeed trapped in a cycle of poverty but your tone is obvious in its contempt for the Aborigines.
misunderstood View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote misunderstood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 03:39
Aboriginals depend on the White man for handouts, they are in no position to start a Black supremecy organization.

Even if they did we could just send them to the Northern Territory and forget about them.

OK i cant belive ive been banned for a true statement. Decebal ive never said i had a problem with aborignals, nor did i say they are inferior ANYWHERE.
You see in Australia we have this thing its called THE DOLE. Alot of aboriginals are dependent on the dole (many Whites aswell).
Decebal have you ever been to Australia. Well if you do go to Alice Springs or the Katherine or anywhere in the Northern Territory for that matter.
And you will see what i mean, sometimes general statements are very true and this situation it is. Regardless of whether or not you choose to regard everyting as racism, well thats you.
What does the Northern Territory have to do with Siberia??? Many Aboriginals prefer the Northern Territory because more of their people are situated within that state.
Malizai Aborignals dont live like they are used too. Theres large problems relating to Alcoholism and abuse& Drugs. If theyre ways are more nobler, then so be it, if an aboriginal says so then it DOESNT bother me the slightest.
I know the aborignals had everything on the land, i never said they didnt.
Contempt for aboriginals, oh please i never said anything of the sort. Stating that many aboriginals depend on the Dole (or welfare) is the truth, no contempt anywhere. They are trapped in a cycle of poverty, hence the dependence of the White man for the dole. Aboriginals dont pay taxes because they dont work. Many White people are Bludgers aswell. If i mentioned them there would be no problem but because I state the truth about another race, that makes me contempt to their raceConfused

Some aborignals do work, some do try to re-establish the old ways within the youth, but im unsure on how effective it is.

Edited by misunderstood - 08-Jul-2006 at 03:42
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 03:44
I think it was this what pissed most people off...

"Even if they did we could just send them to the Northern Territory and forget about them."

I know it pissed me off.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
misunderstood View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote misunderstood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 04:07
Wanna know something Aelfgifu they are forgot about in the Northern territory anyway. Liberal people (like most members on here) give the aborignals medical assistance for free, handout money and leave it at that. Just recently there was a child abuse scandal in one of the communities in the NT because the Whites were told too keep there noses out of it, and they did, now the Sh*t has hit the fan and they want White assistance back again.
If someone comes up with the idea like uuuummm we need to sort out these Aboriginals, give them proper help and not just give them freebies the Aborignals scream racism, liberals back off and then the cycle starts up again. Some of these aboriginal towns are like slums, no bullsh*t.

So in truth, they are forgot about. Not because of people like me but because of people Decebal who are too afraid to say anything because they will be percived as racist.

I dont know why they couldnt have just suspended me, Quetzacoatl said something racist or perceived as racist and hes back.

Edited by misunderstood - 08-Jul-2006 at 04:08
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 09:17
The poverty that aborigines are in, is due to eurpoean colonialistion. This is not simply a black problem but white made problem. In around 200 years their world has changed from what was essentially stone age to todays industrial world, this would be a shock to any community regardless of race. When this occurs not on their own terms and agianst their own will, it is not civilising but destuctive, ruining  families and communites. Once these are destroyed then the ugly rest follows. What wrong we see in their communites, such as alcholism and self abuse is not unique, rather it is nothing more than a sad symptom of one groups emasculation due to clashing and loosing to another.

Many idigenous communities have the same issues to varying degrees in other parts of the world. clearly the only thing that is related to all idigenous peoples is the forced sitution they have experianced rather than race. Apathy displayed on this thread is is nothing more than plain ignorance to the whole history and just looking at parts of today's reality to suites one pre-conceived ideas of another race.

flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 09:43

For public record and to "Misunderstood" (aka Machine): You KNOW that it's not the first time you made offensive racist comments. You KNOW that you have already received a warning prior to this one (just to refresh your memory, your racist slur against the Japanese people?). In fact on hindsight, we should have been much less lenient with someone like you. Let's take a look at the long "record" you have - you called the Japanese people "pussies", the Pakistani people "Pakis", the Mexican people "lazy"; you've insulted immigrants in your own country and in other countries, and you've insulted the people of the whole continent of Africa. And the list goes on and on and on. By the way, being a member of a history forum, you didn't even know who Idi Amin was ...

We shouldn't even have tolerated your moronic racist behaviours for so long. There are many White supremacist and racist groups on the Net where people like you will feel really at home. Go there and be part of them. AE is not a place for people like you.

AngryAngryAngry

Edited by flyingzone - 08-Jul-2006 at 11:20
minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2006 at 22:00
Originally posted by bg_turk

Are there are any organizations around which believe in or advocate the supremacy and superiority of the African race above all other races?

LOLLOLLOL

The Charioteer View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote The Charioteer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2006 at 13:18
Originally posted by misunderstood

Liberal people (like most members on here)  

not necessarily mate, some are outright republicans
bg_turk View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote bg_turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2006 at 15:01
[QUOTE=minchickie]

[/QUOTE
ClapThumbs Up
I think they should repaint that house into Black, and rename into the Black House. LOL]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>