Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turkmen Carpets. Brief History.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkmen Carpets. Brief History.
    Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:21

Welcome back here. First you thought I was chinese or something. Now, you're telling I'm not a Turkmen. You words wouldn't change the facts anyhow. We've had lots of flame wars, I'm not surprised to hear these words. You can't even remember we talked on Yahoo Messenger and not MSN. Keep this up and I'm sure you'll get somewhere. At most, members would be suspecious about me by your words, right? Then what?

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:24

By the way, be familiar with Turkmen language and then start to analyse what Turkmen language is.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:31
gok turk, i thought you are a true turkmen...
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:36
Well Arash Omid, one should be ready to hear anything in a day. What you Iranians say 'dahane mardom ra nemishavad bast' (you can't tie up people's mouth). These won't make me angry, cause they're just words. Anyhow, I forgot to answer your question. Iran was a good experince to see how different people live in various cultures, but unitedly. I suppose, you're an Azeri. My roommate was from Jolfa. I've learned a bit to talk Azeri. I understand it completely; my accents good. It's only the forms which takes my time to get used to (bir az Azeri buluram da). That's about it for the time being. Take good care and take it easy.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:41
Arashomid is trolling.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:41
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Well Arash Omid, one should be ready to hear anything in a day. What you Iranians say 'dahane mardom ra nemishavad bast' (you can't tie up people's mouth). These won't make me angry, cause they're just words. Anyhow, I forgot to answer your question. Iran was a good experince to see how different people live in various cultures, but unitedly. I suppose, you're an Azeri. My roommate was from Jolfa. I've learned a bit to talk Azeri. I understand it completely; my accents good. It's only the forms which takes my time to get used to (bir az Azeri buluram da). That's about it for the time being. Take good care and take it easy.

nah aziz barada:

I am not azeri.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:45

Listen Seko, we expected you at a very earlier time to stop all those nonsense talked about Turkmenistan and its president. You're a Mod here. You could ban them, at least, for their 'trolling'. Instead of talking about Carpets, Turkmenbashi was the issue. And I see you've locked AkhalTekke. It was a new thread. I was about to translate parts from Turkmen language. In fact, it my my uncle's thesis about Turkmen horse. Rakhim Yemreli is one of the great vets in the whole Central Asia with the specialization in horses. We just need time...

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 14:54
Listen my friend gok toruk. I only have so much time in the past hour to carefully read over the various violations that have recently occured. Though your posts were not any of the violations it still is a time consuming process to check everything. Arashomid has been banned. The thread on Akhal tekke has been reopned by me under the reminder that copy/pasting posts are violations and will not be tolerated. All members are asked to provide a personal commentary of opinion or conclusion next to a link when pasting articles.

Edited by Seko - 14-Jun-2006 at 14:57
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 15:14
Perdon is a troll too, I thought he was banned long ago.
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 17:21
@Gok_Toruk, but Seko has tried to stop this thread go off topic. He asked befor:
Originally posted by Seko

How about someone provide a link to various Turkmen "Bukhara" carpets!

Be honest my friend, havn't we all gone off topic and feeded the troll?
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 23:55
this thread is about Turkmen Carpets and i dont see much posts about this topic.

to all members Please stick to the topic and start a new threads if you wish to start a new discussion.

if this thread is closed temorarly and will be cleaned of most off topic posts and re-opened again.

thanx.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 13:57

Reopened after a subtle cleaning.

Battle_Hymn View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Battle_Hymn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 09:37
Originally posted by arashomid

president niyazov looks like Mongolian person...
Gengkis Khan had Turkish warriors at his army..

Mete Khan had Mongolian Warriors at this army too

And Gengkis Khan affected from Turkish culture :)

About Turkmen carpets their carpets very famous in the world.

Edited by Battle_Hymn - 21-Jun-2006 at 09:44

This nation has never lived without independence. We cannot and shall not live without it. Either independence or death.
Ataturk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123