Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 maps regarding wealth and unemployment in the EU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 maps regarding wealth and unemployment in the EU
    Posted: 29-Nov-2004 at 00:20
[QUOTE=Genghis]

Yes, I know it's not uniformly homogenous, but Americans all across this country have roughly the same values, economic system, language, historical identity, etc and most of the differences you gave are just regional differences by people who think and act "like Americans". I guess I should say that it is homogenous in relation to the EU. And yes, it is changing as Jalisco said, but it will be very unlikely that the US will become a polyglot state like the Austro-Hungarian empire or modern day Switzerland

Hi Jim,
Yes, you are right. The US will not become a polyglot country. As matter of fact, most of the inmigrants are americanized during their stay.
I have seen this with relatives and friends that has lived for a certain period of time in the USA. Specially, if they have kids. The kids mainly speaks english and very few spanish.

Regards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123