Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!
    Posted: 11-Jun-2011 at 20:05
It seems I can't login or retrieve my password. my username is Baal Melqart, can someone email me my password. 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2011 at 00:23
Done and on it's way.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2012 at 07:21
Red card and a permanent ban!

Edited by Nick1986 - 30-May-2012 at 07:22
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
okamido View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended, tit for tat

Quote okamido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2012 at 18:27
Originally posted by Nick1986

Red card and a permanent ban!
Dude.....don't scare me like that!Wink
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2015 at 02:44
Was I banned by someone? (Ollios)

I can't log in, I can't send password request and even I can't send a post here where is normal open for guest.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2015 at 11:04
Ollios, no one banned you.  Did you try deleting cookies?
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Majingilane View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary
Banned

Quote Majingilane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2015 at 19:07
Hola. I registered yesterday here. Today I posted twice but then when I tried to post again, it said I couldn't and the posts were under "guests". So I tried to login, and neither my username or password were recognized. I tried then to get another password(Thinking I might have forgotten the other one) but my email wasn't even recognized, like if I wasn't even registered.
When I registered today, I entered the same name, password, email, birth date, everything and I had no problems. 
Why did this happen? I am not trolling or anything, so I don't want this happening again tomorrow.
‘Like night-watchmen they patrol the dark nights; marching with intent and chasing all those unwanted into the shadows...those that do not run are removed’
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2015 at 23:16
glitch.Have a nice time here Majingilane!Smile
Janissary
Janissary
Banned

Quote Majingilane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2015 at 23:22
Thank you, and I'll try, there is so much to learn that I don't know where to begin. Today I saw some pics of swords...amazing.
‘Like night-watchmen they patrol the dark nights; marching with intent and chasing all those unwanted into the shadows...those that do not run are removed’
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2015 at 02:07
glitches like that occur for a variety of reasons..from time to time. some are never explainable because it might involve home server and they don't want to admit it...others... who knows. might be forum internal...if any occur report them.

CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2015 at 09:48
Apologies, I had to delete 27 accounts of people who joined and did not post.

We do that as most are bots or spammers. I must have accidentally deleted yours. Sorry, nothing intended.
Unknown.
Janissary
Janissary
Banned

Quote Majingilane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2015 at 09:50
Ah ok, no problem. Gracias!
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2015 at 18:34
He's old like me lol.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2015 at 20:51
NOT to mention in my haste to ban a spammer one time...I banned myself.

S. T. Friedman

QWERT View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote QWERT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2017 at 13:10
Unregistered Users can't post

Forgotten Your Password? tool is not working
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2017 at 13:37
We're having DB issues. The site was offline for some hours. Thought we had everything fixed. I'll have to contact support again.

Apologies.

Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2017 at 18:22
If I know who you are I can give you a new password.

Unknown.
QWERT View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote QWERT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2017 at 05:49
Even I can't send private message to you Cry

I am Aeoli former Ollios
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2017 at 09:31
Is it just me or does everyone have miles of brown screen under our pages now?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2017 at 09:47
There are a few problems that exist with our DB. working on it.
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>