Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!
    Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 11:06
Firewall back on as well.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Online Status: Offline
  Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2007 at 14:56
Originally posted by Sparten

Error: Un-Successful Login
Your login was un-successful due to a session tracking error.

Please ensure that cookies are enabled on your web browser and you are not hiding or masking your IP address.
Thats whats coming continously. I have tried everything, used your new password, switched off my firewall, enabled cookies (they are already enabled). Nothing doing.

All the other forums I visit seem to be just fine.

I just worked out how to shoo away this!"$!$!"$" errorAngry. (At least on my pc). Who knows it might work for someone else too.

Check that cookies are enabled, bet you done that in a hundred different ways. But unless you delete the previous cookies the problem will persist. It probably isn't the enhanced security configuration although i did disable it for administrator account.

Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2011 at 13:20
Red Clay

reference earlier msg here today. disregard I am in courtsey of your email to me thanks pard.
CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2011 at 17:09
Hello all! It seems that red clay and Cryptic, amongst others have now cleared out whatever has been keeping me from returning to this site. This is basically a test post, so red and Cryptic can see that they have had a successful foray into the world of the computer.

Whilst I have not received any explanation for this mix-up, I am finally glad that I shall now be able to again converse, and sometimes argue with some of my friends and conversationalists of other bents.

So, if this respite holds, then you will again be beguiled by the velvet words created via my hands to key-board!

Regards to all, and thanks to at least two great moderators!

Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2011 at 23:30
I gave you the best and only explanation, We have no effing idea.Confused  I made it a priority to get you back on, even if it was just so I could suspend you again.Big smileEvil Smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 11:42
I didn't think the problem could be a technological one that would take so long to resolve, and now I am Embarrassed embarrassed for assuming the problem was a human one.   I think communication is a good thing.  It can correct some problems and avoid others, and it can also lead to embarrassment when we make mistakes.  
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 12:18
CV had same problems before 10 days.Yes,We miss second part of dialectic,antithesis!Boring times would be
past time,I hope soon here!Approve
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 14:45

TO ERR IS HUMAN

But to really screw things up..........you need a computer.            Big smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 15:04
Dealing with computer problems can be frustrating.  Esp. when the program seems to have a mind of it's own.

I first eliminated any possibility of "human influence".  After that ?  Just so you know no ones immune, I frequently am told by the program that I don't have sufficient permission to do something.  Must have been listening to my wife.Big smile
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 15:20
You need accelerated training in Voodoo magic,Red?Our relations become relation of three.Go ahead,needles in your hands,spin it inside PC's dolly?Maybe restricted one will come back!Do not Winkmistake the dolls,be careful?Someone could be hurt!

Edited by medenaywe - 03-May-2011 at 15:44
Ronald L. Hughes View Drop Down
  Quote Ronald L. Hughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 18:49
Dear red clay, as you must have noticed I placed no real blame anywhere, as via my words taken from my post above;

"This is basically a test post, so red and Cryptic can see that they have had a successful foray into the world of the computer."

Thanks for all you and Cryptic did!

And medenaywe, we shall again make postings that neither of us really understand!  LOL

Ron 

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 10:23
My new/old,hand made signs,language would help!You speak too much American.LOL

Edited by medenaywe - 04-May-2011 at 10:23
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 11:44
Originally posted by medenaywe

My new/old,hand made signs,language would help!You speak too much American.LOL

Is that what that is?  I thought he was writing in "Mississippian".Wink
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 11:49
I am working on Misir-ian,ancient Egyptian people's,but still can not understand this dialect of Opuslola!LOL
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 12:01
Med. I once ordered a load of Landscape material from Mississipp.  5 men from Mississippi and Georgia came along to assist in the unloading.  I worked with them for 3.5 hours, and never understood a word they said, until one of them asked me if I "Gahda laht".  If he hadn't been holding an unlit cigarette, I'd have had no idea.Big smile
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 12:14
Have a light,of course.I have noticed that he cut the sentences,letters are expelled out of words...Very the
same as language of people i am deciphering.Nobody knows where did his ancestors came from still,thats a
kind of releasement.Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 04-May-2011 at 12:41
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 14:18
Med, I don't know if your interested in preserved dialects or not, but there are still some places in Appalachia where forms of Elisabethan English and a few obscure dialects of same, can be heard.

Not as prevelant now as in the late 60's, when my high school best bud and I got a grant from the library of Congress and went stomping off into the "hollers" of West Virginia.  Armed with 2 tape recorders, cameras and a very large white flag,[I'm not joking either.  Once we made contact with the right folks, we were ushered into some of the most remote places I have ever seen.  The local Sherriff found out about us and gave us the flag and a 20 minute course on how not to get shot.Confused We listened intently.]  We did however, in the course of 6 weeks, find roughly 10 hours of music, sung in dialects of English that hadn't been heard anywhere else in 3-400 years.  Sadly, when I went to obtain copies of our work 4 years ago, I was told it couldn't be found.  Since they started digitsing the collection however,  they might have found it by now.

Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 14:34
I am very interesting about this cause somehow,needle and our word for Sunday share same syllables almost?As a lot of words either.And origin is connected with day that ancient Egyptians had devoted to their
gods from obelisks!With other words obelisk can literary be "nedele".(needle).Means:from obelisk,body of deity...(to be worshiped?)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 14:39
I don't know if this fits in or not but, it is interesting that the Egyptian Obelisk that was brought to New York was called "Cleopatra's Needle".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2011 at 14:42
Yes thats the point!?!Was this just original word styling or causality?Original word for obelisk means Blade.
English use negation that means "protect","guard" or "care".Intrigue  indeed.Shocked

Edited by medenaywe - 05-May-2011 at 11:14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>