Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION: anyone who can't log in!
    Posted: 17-May-2006 at 10:43
Post your ae forum name here and I will reset your password and email it to the email with which you registered.

Edited by Zagros - 17-May-2006 at 20:03
Iltirish View Drop Down
  Quote Iltirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2006 at 12:23
Hi there Zagros. Best wishes and respect. Well, I haven't been able to log n Ae recently. I was looking for the exact place to write something about the problem. I read your message all of a sudden. Anyhow, I'll really appreciate this if you could check gok_toruk. I'm looking forwad to hearing from you about what you can to help solve this problem. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Iltirish Yemreli
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2006 at 15:23
Hi Iltrish, I reset your PW and sent you the new one to your gmail address.

Best Regards.
Bashibozuk View Drop Down
  Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 06:27
Hi Zagros,

I am facing some problems for logging in. I need a new password to be sent to my email adress but I haven't recieved one from AE. I'll be glad if you help me with reseting my password.

Regards...
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 08:38
sent!
Bashibozuk View Drop Down
  Quote Bashibozuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 10:23
Thank you Zagros. But wait, I can't find the Current Affairs forum!
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 10:38
Here you go, Bash: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=29

It's now a subforum of Intellectual Discussion on the main page.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2006 at 11:48
To see the forum, you must log in, as a guest you can't see it.
Greek Tragedy View Drop Down
  Quote Greek Tragedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2006 at 19:47
hii Zagros, and anyone who can help, i accidently logged out, i tryed the forgotten password form and it said my password was sent, so i must have the right email address, but nothing is in my email.. i dont know why?

Greek Tragedy       

Thank you in return.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2006 at 20:26
Originally posted by Greek Tragedy

hii Zagros, and anyone who can help, i accidently logged out, i tryed the forgotten password form and it said my password was sent, so i must have the right email address, but nothing is in my email.. i dont know why?

Greek Tragedy       

Thank you in return.

You haven't given your e-mail, so thats the only way for giving you a new psassword: Antigone. Change it as soon you're in.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2006 at 06:44
emails are stored int eh user profiles viewable my mods, so no need to make them public here.
oghuzkb View Drop Down
  Quote oghuzkb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2006 at 12:44
I have problems with logging in, but sure the PW is wright. i dont know,plz help
Thanks a million...
cavalry4ever View Drop Down
  Quote cavalry4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2006 at 21:32
Originally posted by Greek Tragedy

Greek Tragedy       

Thank you in return.

Hi,
I have the same problem.

Greek Tragedy View Drop Down
  Quote Greek Tragedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2006 at 22:34
password did not work. oh no re-register.Disapprove
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2006 at 07:00
oghuz, was your problem fixed?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2006 at 07:03
cavalry4ever, i reset ur password and emailed it to you.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2006 at 07:06
Cavalry, I dont know if u got the email because you have spam control.
Greek, I reset your pw too, check ur email.
cavalry4ever View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Retired AE Moderator Emeritus

Quote cavalry4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2006 at 13:32
I got it.
Thanks, I am in.
ijjas View Drop Down
  Quote ijjas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2006 at 18:58
    there is a problem with my password
can sombody fix it?
yours sincerely ijjas
gok_toruk View Drop Down
  Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2006 at 04:50
I just can't log in due to problems with my password. Would you please chage my password and email it to me? Thanks for your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>