Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous quotes by AE forumers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous quotes by AE forumers
    Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 07:00
Originally posted by The Chargemaster

What was/is the problem with ITAPEVI?

Unfortunately, a glimpse in the archives ( via AE's search engine) only reveals only a shallow impression at ITAPEVI's weird and wonderful contributions.
Thus, you have to take my words for it, that he used to spam the forum with mostly totally non-sensical posts, which he/she had pasted from Portugeses sites, run them through Altavista's translation engine "Babel-Fish" and then presented in AE to the astonished audience. The results of these "translations" was usually a complete gobbledegook, nobody could understand.
In the beginning it was mostly extremely funny, then it got rather annoying, and then he/she got banned, to return under several aliases, usually a variation of "ITA........." but also under Karl56 etc.
It took us a few weeks to get rid of him/her, but now the great ITAPEVI has returned.
Enjoy it while it lasts!
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 09:20
Ah, I remember those days of ITAPEVI. Remember that picture thread that I made as a tribute to ITAPEVI? That went on for nearly ten pages. New members, enjoy this guy while he lasts, he posts the most idiotic things. I remember the reason he got banned was because he told Jalisco Lancer, a moderator, to "Eat sh*t" in Portugese. Unfortunately for him, Jalisco Lancer knew what he said.

The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 09:44
Well, then it seems that ITAPEVI needs to learn english better. Maybe for that long period of absence, he/she has learned more.
We will see...
ITAPORA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ITAPORA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 10:57
C'mon...don't you have a heart? 
Sometimes it is appropriate to refer to atheists as "descendants of the
apes." I'm sure all of them are highly honored by that title since they
are the ones who claim that apes are their noble ancestors.

This explains why atheists have devised the animalistic and
heathenistic philosophy of atheism. It is because that is the best
philosophy the ape's descendants can come up with. That is as high as
they can rise in their thinking. There has never been an ape during the
history of apes that achieved the ability to perceive the existence of
God and to worship Him. And so, it is not surprising that descendants
of the apes are void of that ability as well

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 11:02
Originally posted by ITAPORA

C'mon...don't you have a heart? 
Sometimes it is appropriate to refer to atheists as "descendants of the
apes." I'm sure all of them are highly honored by that title since they
are the ones who claim that apes are their noble ancestors.
<>This explains why atheists have devised the animalistic and
heathenistic philosophy of atheism. It is because that is the best
philosophy the ape's descendants can come up with. That is as high as
they can rise in their thinking. There has never been an ape during the
history of apes that achieved the ability to perceive the existence of
God and to worship Him. And so, it is not surprising that descendants
of the apes are void of that ability as well

Interesting. On television I once saw a woman who learnt her dogs how to pray before eating.

Or is this just a game, 'Google the source'. In that case I score a point, because I've found the source of this particular text: http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens2.shtml

hilarious site btw:

Guess who the malicious computer hackers or crackers are who break into government and two out of three company computers - who produce computer viruses and Trojans, denial of service attacks against Internet Service Providers and who send hate mail, spam and E-mail bombs. You got it! Its mostly atheists.

Malicious atheist hackers costs the america's citizens billions of dollars in taxes for computer security. It is said that american companies spent almost $6.3 billion on computer security in 1997 and the market is expected to grow to 13 billion by 2000. In September 1998, atheistic hackers struck their own atheistic ally, the New York Times.

Who do atheists have to protect their own computers from? Guess who! When it comes to computer crimes, its never difficult to identify the people who commit them. ATHEISTS and other non believers!

Edited by Mixcoatl - 17-Aug-2006 at 11:09
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 11:21
You can kill him over an over again, but he will come back. He is part of the undead,

TAPORA is a ...

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 16:58
Originally posted by ITAPORA

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for not killing me before I had a chance to accept you as my
Personal Savior.

I believe that Liberals and Democrats are under the control of Satan
and his sneering minions, the educated and the well-traveled.

I do not want to be tossed into the incandescent flames of the sadistic
hell you created for those who did not vote for George W. Bush or
waiver in their faith by questioning the honesty, competence or syntax
of Jesus' anointed.

Please Lord Jesus, I want to become a True Republican and a Real
American. I accept you as my Lord and Savior.

I believe You died for my sins and rose on the third day and floated
off to your invisible, exquisitely decorated mansion in the Holy
Ghost's subdivision in the clouds while an audience of early Republican
prophets looked on.

I believe that in voting Republican, I am doing the implacable will of
God.

This is actually a quote from landoverbaptist.org a parody site that makes fun of evangelicals while pretending to be them.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 19:02
Yes, Tobodai, you are right, I have visited that site too, and I cannot believe that I missed that. Now, finally, ITAPEVI is exposed.

Scorpius View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Scorpius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 21:31
Since he/she is exposed, let's crucify him LOL
The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 01:05
Originally posted by Mila

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please save me from your followers.

Amen.

He-he, don`t forget, that he cannot save you from your husband in the night/overnight. Wink

ITAPORA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ITAPORA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 05:32
O PRESIDENTE  BUSH O NOVO GETULIO VARGAS.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 05:50
Come to think of it this thread is going to get ruined if it carries on like this.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2006 at 06:10
Originally posted by malizai_

Come to think of it this thread is going to get ruined if it carries on like this.

Indeed. I think, that's enough.
 All the  members could get an idea what ITAPEVI's posts were like, and it's best to stop it here, before it gets obnoxious again.

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2006 at 02:26
Originally posted by malizai_

Originally posted by R_AK47

Originally posted by Mila

Originally posted by R_AK47

An excellent idea.  Why didn't I think of this?

Because you don't think.

So, you think those who don't agree with you "don't think"?

No, i think she means it literally.

That is the sharpest thinking. It had me laughing. Highest congratulations to Mila and Malizai ClapLOL

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 19-Aug-2006 at 02:27
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2006 at 13:44

Quite often there are some fantastic senses of Humour and some great Wit on display in the AE-Forum, which I must say gives me much pleasure! The following post by Northman (located on page 46 of the "Post your Photo" thread in the Tavern) is an example of such.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=435&PN=46

I believe that this is the Funniest Post and Comeback Gag that I have ever seen in the AE-Forum! Pure Genius! Congratulations Northman, keep up the good work, and whatever you do... please don't lose your sense of humour, because it is very entertaining!

Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2006 at 03:51
Originally posted by Gargoyle

Northman, keep up the good work, and whatever you do... please don't lose your sense of humour, because it is very entertaining!

Thanks Gargoyle - sometimes we need a little laugh to diverse the thoughts from this cruel world Smile

flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2006 at 15:23
Originally posted by ageia

i dont see anything "chinese" in Beijing..."hong kong" etc .its like walking in new york and socializing with americans...you dont have to be eristic to support your thought

So much ignorance that it's hard to find words to respond to ....
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2006 at 19:30
Originally posted by Gaius Julius

personally, i know i'm from the united states, but i'm not being bias, i believe for a long while yet, the power will remain in the west, with the US, i do believe that we are WAY overextended, we are in roughly 40 - 50 countries now, and we do too many peackeeping missions, although, no, Iran should not have nukes, and nobody should really use them, unless facing a fanatic country again, such as Japan with the emperor at that time, i'm not saying that Japan is fanatic now. But, personally i do believe in intelligent life, such as UFO's, but, say the we are the only ones. Who then, is putting these things in the sky??? if it is the US, which i would have no doubt, with area 51 and all that, think of the tech involved in that, you would need intertia cancellors, gravity repellers typ things, and they have also been seen in space, so they have that ability, they can go in and out of radar, and they can move at speeds 10 - 20 times excelling the most recent aircraft by ANY country. If not aliens, then what is the govornment hiding???   

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14230&PN=2
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 07:29
wow, serious nutcake.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 20:01
Originally posted by Zorigo_1

Originally posted by flyingzone

We don't need moron like this spilling his vomit in this forum.

Zorigo has been banned from AE.

You are no better, seeing your word of choice. You are using real bad insulting expressions, bad, bad man. fly in your own zone.

There is saying "Don't shoot the pianist, although music the pianist playing is bothersome to you, it helps world be happy

Just plain nutjob. "fly in your own zone"LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>