Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous quotes by AE forumers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous quotes by AE forumers
    Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 03:11
EDIT: Jesus is opposed to raising taxes? Does the Bible really say that?

"Give to Caesar what is Caesers and to God what is Gods."
Isn't that in favour of taxes?

My favourite is this, I didn't write down who said it other than it was an american who lost his temper with some Europeans. He got banned for it.

...Euro-trash relies on "public transportation" because they don't understand the meaning of real freedom...

EDIT: Manuver said it here: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7972&KW=Euro+trash&PN=1

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 08-Jun-2006 at 03:17
white dragon View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote white dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 13:27

well i think that it isn't for or against taxes,(higher, lower or non-existant) just that you should follow the laws of the land
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 14:11
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

My favourite is this, I didn't write down who said it other than it was an american who lost his temper with some Europeans. He got banned for it.

...Euro-trash relies on "public transportation" because they don't understand the meaning of real freedom...

EDIT: Manuver said it here: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7972&KW=Euro+trash&PN=1

I remember Manuver. That guy was the most ignorant person I have ever seen on All Empires since ITAPEVI.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 22:25

"You can't raise the well being of a country (which is really just an imaginary concept) over the well being of the people that reside inside it. People and their well-being is a real concept, which has very real consequences if mistreat it."

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2006 at 22:42
Red Clay

"this was the most fun I have had in a long time[ and with my clothes on]"

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12573&PN=4

King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2006 at 02:20
Thanks Malizai, Thumbs Up
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2006 at 11:18
bump,

I think this should be stickied too.
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 12:40
Originally posted by Constantine XI

Australia is just Australia, it's still just a piece of dirt we are not strongly enough attached to to decide if we want to gender it. Look at it on a map though and it kind of resembles s fat person with one hand on their hip and the other flipping you off.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8436

LOLIt's so true

ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2006 at 13:57
"Why do some countries drive on the Left and some on the Right????? It's so stupid! We should all drive on the "RIGHT" side of the road, which is the Left Side.LOL
Posted by Gargoyle  > http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12601&KW=stupid&PID=233670#233670
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2006 at 22:03

Bulldog

"George Bush  is proof White Supremacy doesnt exist"

The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2006 at 16:11
"Stay Strong Lebanon, Resist and Never bow to the tyrant Invaders"

the current signature of azimuth

I think i get an inspiration of signatures like this... Wink

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2006 at 19:14
Sparten

"And I find it kinda ironic that a nation that  was founded on terrorism, sufferes from it daily, Israel.

Who says there is no justice."

Justinian View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
King of Númenor

Quote Justinian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2006 at 01:24
"I think my favourite to listen to has to be Cantonese. A lifetime of Hong, Kong movies has made me appreciate it, they only have four words in the whole language, but say them in a 1000 different tones.

The worst, we'll I was in Monotone Drone City (New York) once, that was pretty ugly, Welsh is pretty horrid too, just most are too busy rubbing the gob off their face to notice, but I think both have to step aside for Dutch. If they speak a language in hell, it surely is Dutch, Kind of sounds like someone in the latter stages of Tuberculosis having a gargling contest with a Stephen Hawkings and realising they'd accidently used lighter fluid... and that's the poetry." --Paul

"The pronounciations of some words are so horribly off that they sound like they are from Massachusetts." --Emperor Barbarossa

I almost died when I read these, I can't speak for Paul's comments but Barbarossa's are true.LOL

Edited by Justinian - 30-Jul-2006 at 01:29
"War is a cowardly escape from the problems of peace."--Thomas Mann

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2006 at 16:11
"

I can see now that all the Hard Work I put into the Gym last month has really paid off! My Butt has never been in greater shape or looked better!

But Really People!..... If you guys are going to Secretly take Photographs of me in public, at least give me the Common Curtesy of Informing me First! I mean... if I knew... perhaps I could have posed for you in a little more Artistic Fashion? As you can see I was in the process of doing the Touch your Toes leg stretch in the Tram on the way to work in the morning. I often do stretching and Aerobics on the Tram because it saves time and it prepares me mentally for the Busy day ahead!

But fear not... I forgive you. Lots of Love and Kisses to All of my Fans out there...

"

The most hilarious yet most disturbing thing ever said on this forum by Gargoyle.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13776

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2006 at 16:37
Love the fishnet stockings!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2006 at 19:07
LOLI know, I wonder how Gargoyle got those.LOL

Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 08:53

Why Thankyou Emperor Barbarossa!

It brings me great pleasure to see that my work is appreiciated. Unfortunately I cannot divulge Where or How I acquired my most prized pair of Fishnet Stockings..... because I do not wish to start a Flame War.....

By the way..... you would not believe how many Dolphins get stuck in my legs when I go for a swim at the Beach!

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 09:10
Yup, I have to say, that was one of the funniest things EVER posted on this forum(just like Northman's picture of Ponce de Leon as a penguin in Antarctica). Good work Gargoyle!

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 15:05
Paul is my hero! :P

thread: Cleverness - the Ultimate Trait of Generals

A lot of stupid generals have won too by jumping on a horse at the head of their troops and screaming gung ho!. Some by incompetance by the enemy others by blind luck.

I'd say the one requisate trait all generals have is, lack of empathy.

thread: What type of warrior would you like to be?

In a movie when they hand pick 10 chosen men for the really dangerous mission. I like to be one of the ones that doesn't get chosen.
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 21:08
LOL That second one has me laughing.

In a quite library too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>