Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnti-Semitism still in the West?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti-Semitism still in the West?
    Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 04:04
this painful discussion will give us a wider angle to view our situation and have better PERSONAL conclusion, the least. I don't think we should just lock the window to the thousands of years of oppression and killing just because they are too painful. we have face them, and read them, not ban them! If today you can go to concentration camps, see the pictures, imagining those events is because we have to SEE what happened and why it happened, instead of forgeting it and not talking about it. now should we all stop talking because of the fear for another possible oppression?

"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Super Goat (^_^) View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 04:42
Originally posted by ponce

Israel is setting up all these security measures and they are working. Even though they create hardships for the palestinians, even though it is unsettling for communities, it is still a better option than having suicide bombers coming at you almost every second. These "barriers" the Isrealies set up have reduced the number of suicide bombers greatly.

lol, suicide bombers are a result of Isreali policies.

40 years of military occupation, land theft, settlement construction, taxation without representation, ethnic cleansing(until they realized they could make money off of them), and an obiminable refugee camp- life.

Prior to the first Intifada, there was no violence on the part of the palestinians. From 1967-1987, 20 years of occupation and no militaristic resistance- not even throwing stones. Just peacful demonstrations, boycutting, and maybe occasional fist fights with soldiers. Yet occupation persisted, checkpoints existed as well, and no world condemnation of Israel.

But it is much more complicated down in Israel. We are talking about human lives at stake.

The israeli-palestinian issue is probably one of the simplest conflicts to comprehend. What's so complicated about taking away someone elses land, and the other side fighting back?

Originally posted by mila

It's an endless cycle of darkness and hatred and for anyone to commit themselves to either side of it is, I think, lunacy.

A cycle indeed, one which "isrealis" started.

Originally posted by AK

the reason Israel has these policies you speak of is because of the policies of its arab neighbors (wanting to destroy Israel, though they are constantly defeated each time they try)

Policies of arab neighbors?! hmmm lets see, Egypt signed a treaty in 1979, Jordan in 1996, the only one left is Syria, which stated that it'd agree to permament peace if israel return the Golan heights, which Israel refuses to do.
As for other neighboring Arab countries, the Arab League agreed to officially recognize Israel by All arab nations if it returns to 1967 borders, which again, Isarel refuses to do. Not to mention many arab nations probably even trade with israel in secret.

Because of neighboring arab nations? I THINK NOT!

and the palestinians (suicide bombers blowing up themselves and innocent Isreali civilians).

Again, maybe you should look at the chronological list of events, and figure out exactly who's policies are at fault. As for "innocent isreali civilians," if they don't want to get blown up, maybe they should go back to russia or the USA, or wherever they came from.

You wrong. arabs took over the whole middle east. Palestinians can live in Jordan, in Liban, in Iraq or in Syria... Why they don't emigrate in those countries: afterall They are arab. so what is the problem?

I suppose you're one of those that think all the arabs of today are from arabia. interesting logic you got there. LOL Anyways, if you love Israelis so much, why don't you take them in the US? Im sure there's more than enough land in the midwest or perhaps CA to accommodate 4 million Jews?

Thats absurd. Why should the palestinians give up their land for those that have been persecuted by the west? Why didn't the US accept those immigrants? The creation of israel did nothing but harm palestinians, and Jews as well, considering there were no Anti-Jewish sentiments in the middle east prior to the flooding of nationlist-faschist immigrants to palestine.

Israel is nothing but a foul infestation which will be wiped off the mapAngry
Lord Ranulf View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 09:33

Yet, I'd rather discuss anti-Arabism in the case of Israel and anti-Indianism anti-Blackism and anti-Mexicanism in the case of the USA.
...I would too but not with a bigot.
Sadly, I don't own the CNN/CBS/BBC/Hollywood and can't flush those terms and the propaganda attached to them into the common speech.

....that is neither germaine nor appropriate.

The fact that there are Yaveh-worshippers

..you could at least do the courtsey of spelling the name correctly.

The fact that Jews have reached the 20th century in Europe as a non-assimilated group is just a reflex of the relative tolerance and protection that this group enjoyed, when compared with other less fortunate ethnic and religious minorities.

...redundacy and rhetoric do not become your defense but merely highlights the illogical and emotionalism of a bigoted viewpoint.

I don't deny the persecution of Jews, what I mean is to relativize it.

...the attempt to relativise any act of GENOCIDE is to maintain a position of support for it....hence imo YOU support genocide.

You seem a Zionist and Imperialist with an agenda, trying to make everybody feel guilty... because Chamberlain and Roosevelt tolerated and favored Hitler.

...this is so funny.......i have to breathe before I respond.........ah back now.... and I am neither of the two nouns u would ascribe to me.....but what I am .......is a figther against genocidal bigots.....no matter the politics or religion of those persecuted in question.

Well, sorry. I wouldn't have tolerated any of those fascists for a single second.

...fascism in its most corrupted sense is exactily what you are espousing.

Israel is racist. Death to Israel!

The bigoted and prejudical nature of your position against those of the jewish faith ...... individualy, internationaly, nationaly and in the state of Israel need no assistence from me to be any clearly stated.

Edited by Lord Ranulf
Mullah Ganstar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 10:02

Originally posted by Prince of Persia 2

U are a trator.

WTF are you talking about. You baby, with your playstation game's username. Israel is the unic allied of Iranians against the arabian  occupation in Middle east . You don t know about what u are talking about. Jews respect Iran and khnow who we are. after the arabian invasion they saved our traditional music and instrument. go play playstation with little child and stop posting. you morron.

Mullah Ganstar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 10:30

Originally posted by Super Goat (^_^)

You wrong. arabs took over the whole middle east. Palestinians can live in Jordan, in Liban, in Iraq or in Syria... Why they don't emigrate in those countries: afterall They are arab. so what is the problem?

I suppose you're one of those that think all the arabs of today are from arabia. interesting logic you got there. LOL Anyways, if you love Israelis so much, why don't you take them in the US? Im sure there's more than enough land in the midwest or perhaps CA to accommodate 4 million Jews?

Thats absurd. Why should the palestinians give up their land for those that have been persecuted by the west? Why didn't the US accept those immigrants? The creation of israel did nothing but harm palestinians, and Jews as well, considering there were no Anti-Jewish sentiments in the middle east prior to the flooding of nationlist-faschist immigrants to palestine.

Israel is nothing but a foul infestation which will be wiped off the mapAngry

Hey reading ur post one thing is for sure: you  think and writte such as a Goat. You super dumb ass

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 10:41
Originally posted by Super Goat (^_^)

Israel is setting up all these security measures and they are working. Even though they create hardships for the palestinians, even though it is unsettling for communities, it is still a better option than having suicide bombers coming at you almost every second. These "barriers" the Isrealies set up have reduced the number of suicide bombers greatly.

lol, suicide bombers are a result of Isreali policies.

40 years of military occupation, land theft, settlement construction, taxation without representation, ethnic cleansing(until they realized they could make money off of them), and an obiminable refugee camp- life.

Prior to the first Intifada, there was no violence on the part of the palestinians. From 1967-1987, 20 years of occupation and no militaristic resistance- not even throwing stones. Just peacful demonstrations, boycutting, and maybe occasional fist fights with soldiers. Yet occupation persisted, checkpoints existed as well, and no world condemnation of Israel.

But it is much more complicated down in Israel. We are talking about human lives at stake.

The israeli-palestinian issue is probably one of the simplest conflicts to comprehend. What's so complicated about taking away someone elses land, and the other side fighting back?

Originally posted by mila

It's an endless cycle of darkness and hatred and for anyone to commit themselves to either side of it is, I think, lunacy.

A cycle indeed, one which "isrealis" started.

Originally posted by AK

the reason Israel has these policies you speak of is because of the policies of its arab neighbors (wanting to destroy Israel, though they are constantly defeated each time they try)

Policies of arab neighbors?! hmmm lets see, Egypt signed a treaty in 1979, Jordan in 1996, the only one left is Syria, which stated that it'd agree to permament peace if israel return the Golan heights, which Israel refuses to do.
As for other neighboring Arab countries, the Arab League agreed to officially recognize Israel by All arab nations if it returns to 1967 borders, which again, Isarel refuses to do. Not to mention many arab nations probably even trade with israel in secret.

Because of neighboring arab nations? I THINK NOT!

and the palestinians (suicide bombers blowing up themselves and innocent Isreali civilians).

Again, maybe you should look at the chronological list of events, and figure out exactly who's policies are at fault. As for "innocent isreali civilians," if they don't want to get blown up, maybe they should go back to russia or the USA, or wherever they came from.

Couldn't agree more.

Edited by el bahattee
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 11:11

mullah ganstar, israel is no ones friend. not even the friend of the USA.

they spy on the USA, steal US weapons designes, pass on US technology to other countries etc...

israel is not a trust worthy country.

israel is doing to the palestinians today what hitler and the apartheid government in South Africa did to their own people.

israel will never be anyones friends, and frankly, iran doesnt need israel as an ally, no today, and not in the future.

the fact is that israel is the aggressor and has always been the aggressor, and until israel wants peace, there will be war. its israel's choice, either give the palestinians equality, or keep fighting.

Edited by Iranian41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123