Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Hero, Unknown Martyr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persian Hero, Unknown Martyr
    Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 12:31
Persian Hero, Unknown Martyr
If you read one thing this year, let it be this!

When Babak was finally betrayed by one of his own men after 22 years of resisting Arab rule, they tied him up, put him on a horse and paraded to the Khalife. With our citizens watching and the Arab army surrounding the Khalife, the Khalife told him to convert to Islam or die. Babak spat in his face, and the Khalife order to have the hero of the Persians be cut piece by piece in front of his people to made an example of.

they cut off his feet, then his hands. With tears dripping down Babaks eyes he forced himself not to scream under the unbearable pain. Until he finally could not hold it no more and screamed at Afshin (the Iranian traitor) and said "why did you betray Iran". Even under the most unbearable pain he was mourning the betrayal of Iran before himself.

his feet, his legs from knee down and hands were getting cut off at this point. and what did Babak do?

when his left hand was cut, he dipped his right hand into the blood of his left and smothered it all over his face. The Khalife asked why do u do this? Babak replied slowly as he was nauseated:

"My face is turning pale, and i dont want noone to get the impression that im scared"

And they proceeded to cut off every limb and bone in his body...

With no arms and no legs, right before they were getting ready to cut off his head, with his last gasp of breth he looked to the crowd and sayd, "Zahee asaani" or in modern Persian "che ghadr asoon bood marg". And he rolled over with his last ounce of strength so the people wouldnt see his defeated face.

His remains were publicly hung and put on display to rot in front of the eyes of his fellow Iranians. His head was picked up by the Khalife and he looked at the people and said "this is the price you pay when you betray Islam". His head was later put on a spear and put in the town squares of different cities for all Iranians to see.

In all his 22 years, Babak and his army (the red shirts) killed over half a million Arab Muslims and was never once defeated. The cause of his downfall was the famous Persian tradition of the traitors.
Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 12:34
Had to end sometime. 
The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2006 at 13:16
similar to Zekre Hossein ebne Mansor Halaj.
He had same destiny.
Anoshe Baad Ravane Babake Khoramdin
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2006 at 22:34

why isnt this thread gettin more attention?

its statues of people like this we need more of on the streets of tehran, not statues of palestinians throwing rocks while trampling the star of david.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 09:00
Originally posted by Iranian41ife

its statues of people like this we need more of on the streets of tehran, not statues of palestinians throwing rocks while trampling the star of david.

Well, I guess Iran is STILL an Islamic country and there is no place for a person who killed over half a million muslims, in an Islamic country.

That's why you see the statue of a defender of Islam rather than a person who killed muslims.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 09:26
Originally posted by Gharanai

Originally posted by Iranian41ife

Well, I guess Iran is STILL an Islamic country and there is no place for a person who killed over half a million muslims, in an Islamic country.

That's why you see the statue of a defender of Islam rather than a person who killed muslims.

No, dear friend Gharanay what he means is we need more statues of iranian heros more necessary than foreign statues.

Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 10:03

Originally posted by Maziar

No, dear friend Gharanay what he means is we need more statues of iranian heros more necessary than foreign statues.

Oh, in that case then I would like to say that it was my mistake and am sorry as I got it in other way.

And yes you are rigth it's better to have status of your own people rather than foriegners until they are not of people who were agianst what you are not...

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 11:35
@Garanai: Dear man from Aria, I think He's your people too

Edited by Land of Aryan
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 12:48

Originally posted by Land of Aryan

Dear, I don't have anything with if he is from us or anyone else, all I am concern with is that he was against Islam and Islam is the religion in which I believe (from birth upto now and till dead). So I really don't care if he was from Aryana or some other place even if he was my own blood I would had felt proud killing him.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 14:29
Dear Gharanai, I respect to your opinion,
well all are not same,
for you religion is most important thing,
for me to be Iranian(Iranic) is most important & Really I don't care what's religion,
You know moslem as brothers, I know Afghani, Tajic, Kurd,... as brothers & to be chirsitian jew Moslim or Kafer is not mistake for me.

I think Shirin Ebadi said better:
I am an Iranian. A descendant of Cyrus The Great. The very emperor who proclaimed at the pinnacle of power 2500 years ago that "... he would not reign over the people if they did not wish it." And [he] promised not to force any person to change his religion and faith and guaranteed freedom for all. The Charter of Cyrus The Great is one of the most important documents that should be studied in the history of human rights.
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2006 at 16:54

similar to Zekre Hossein ebne Mansor Halaj.
He had same destiny.
Anoshe Baad Ravane Babake Khoramdin

Yes, Mansour Halaj, Hasan Sabbah, and Maziyar. They were like Babak too. Very important persons in the history of your country. I think if they were not fighting, the Iranians would have spoken Arabic now.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 23:36

Can you tell me something more about Mansour Halaj? I didn't remember anything about him being against Islam or Arabic. All I know is he was Sufist, and were killed due to his saying "Enel heq-I'm the truth".  Sufists were the real lovers of Allah to my best knowledge. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe we are talking about two different persons.

Back to this unknown matyre, I just can say WOW. He could be still concious, when his arms and legs were choped off. Are there any primary sources as to what he said? I'm asking this because we have many Chinese matyres during the anti-Japanese, and anti-Gomindang battles, who said some very moving slogans before their death, and you never know who had seen this and wrote it down.

Edited by barbar
Either make a history or become a history.
Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 00:41
forget about Islam...its a virus!
cyrus View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended

Quote cyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2006 at 19:09
Originally posted by Aydin

Yes you are right. There was a program on Channel 4 (UK) last year with the title name of : The root of all Evil. The guy who created the program is a very respectful Darwinist and a great scientist.
He went all over the world to just prove how stupid most realigns people usually are and why they are so Evil. I suggest all of you go and download this 2 episode movie from one of the torrent websites.

Oh here you go i just found a Wikipedia version of it as well : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Root_of_All_Evil%3F

I would suggest to any Iranian who want to challenge religion to go and use scientific and logic rather than historical event, because this will create obscurity and misunderstanding.

I do not want to say I know everything about science but those that I know are more than enough to prove religion is nothing but an evil created by man kind.

Iran will be saved only and only through education. No WAR can change Iran. I am sure some realigns people also will think twice after watching this movie but this movie is not enough on its own you need to go and read more about evolution, cloning, space and quantum physics.

There is one main reason why religion is Evil: we damage our children's brain from beginning by injecting some fictional things and nonsense very fast they learn all those and their brain get shaped around that bobble. Now if we stop this and let our kids to choose their own way, more that 99% of them will laugh at religion.

Iranian people were changed with force, I mean not normal force, brutal force. They practiced this and thought their children how to survive by pretending they are Muslim. This is the case even right now. Brutal force will be applied to those who choose other than Islam. Look at Bahaee Faith.

Any way I talked a lot. But education is the key to free Iran.

Lets hope for that time.

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 09:49

Personally I'm from a society where the Muslims are encouraged to be Atheist. We have families around who are pretty religious and also pretty Atheist. By comparison of the Children from these different families, we can see obvious differences: always the religious families are more in hamony and children are more decent, ie as families, they are more successful. Family is the basis for the society. Now the people are starting to have a feeling that the most important thing to us is our religion-Islam.  Maybe you forget it for somewhile, but I'm sure you will refind it some time, as it's deeply rooted in your culture.   

BTW, I started to be aware the Iranians feelings towards Islam as they were against this maybe corrupted political regimy which is holding back the development or being the very reason for their being expelled from their mother land. My advice is don't blame something which is happened to be a tool for someone. 

Either make a history or become a history.
yazzmode621 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote yazzmode621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 11:03
I pray that one day the Iranian people wake up and realize all of this.  Islam was shoved down our throats.  Our ancestors were forced to convert.  Majority of Iranians are muslim today because our ancestors were forced to convert or die.  I pray that one day Iranians wake up and realize that Islam is nothing but a tool used to brainwash and control the masses. 
yazzmode621 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote yazzmode621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 11:05
Originally posted by Gharanai

Dear, I don't have anything with if he is from us or anyone else, all I am concern with is that he was against Islam and Islam is the religion in which I believe (from birth upto now and till dead). So I really don't care if he was from Aryana or some other place even if he was my own blood I would had felt proud killing him.

And I would have no problem killing a muslim who would dare try to harm a defender of Iran.

Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 12:43

Whats all this talk about killing people for religion or ancient grudges?  C'mon guys you are all smarter than this.

Islam has been used as a tool by many horrible regimes, the Ayotollahs, the Taliban, they are all the same breed of ignorance.

I have a good friends from Iran (muslim, bahai, and jewish), Kurdistan (muslim), Afghanistan(muslim), Pakistan(muslim), even Bulgaria(orthodox christian).  It doesnt matter to me if they are Bahai, Christian, or Muslim, Jews, whatever, its all about enjoying life and getting to meet people from different walks of life.

The more you interact with people from different faiths and cultures, the more richer you become.

The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 12:53

Informal warning for this remark, Aydin.

cyrus View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended

Quote cyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 23:07
I also have many many friends from different countries and many of them are muslim. The real things start when I talked to them about religion. Today one of these guys from Bangladesh told me his uncle was killed because once they arrest his by mistake accusing him that he rubbed a shop. The first thing he told me was that they cut his hand and then killed him with stick.

This guy who told me this was Muslim himself (at least he say I am, and he say it proudly) but he does everything that you shouldnt do in Islam.

1. Drinking 2. having sex before marriage 3. Not praying 4. Lieing and saying things about his friends.

My point here is that when I told him then you are not muslim he said ofcourse I am but I am not the good one. LOL

I found this in almost 95% of muslim friends. Some of them are even Gay (LOL). Please dont think we are stupid or we dont have any intraction with other religions or people. this is the exact oposite, I think if Iranian people go out from their country and start intracting with others then they will realise OH what are we doing there.

and this is to the friend who said Atheist dont have family I would like to say, I am one of them and I have a very very strong bounding between my family members. We are more united than some people with religion, etc.

I respect those religious people who dont harm others or our country because of their faith but in general religion is man made and specially Islam was imposed to Iranian people and there is no deep root in millions of them.

It may worth mentioning that I live 6 month in europe and 6 month in Iran so I know exactly what I am talking about here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>