Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CHESS, Iranian or Indian Invention?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHESS, Iranian or Indian Invention?
    Posted: 19-Apr-2006 at 05:56
but there is another problem, Shatarnag namak speaks about Khosrow I Anoshiravan,
But in Karname Ardeshir Papakan book mentioned Ardeshir was Master in Chess
Then Iranian knew it b4 Khosrow
Was it another game during Ardeshir??
or Indian one was another version of game!!??
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2006 at 12:03

I think Chess is an ancient Persian invention.It was invented by Aryans ruling old Iron IIRC.

kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2006 at 16:45
That sure is alot of information you gathered for this topic LandorAryan nice going man.  I did a little reading on the subject my self and personally believed it is very difficult to pinpoint the origins of this game. 
cschetna View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote cschetna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2016 at 04:26
India is the most popular country of the world. Also in respect of the population, India is placed after china. There are too many Indian scientists, which are working on the various international project of the world. In the NASA, there are too many Indian scientist works on the various upcoming projects. There are various new invention occurs in India. Some of the best invention of India, which is unknown to the world we are discussing. 
my incredible india
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123